Spidey and Milenko...

That N Word

Actively evolving
Yo Spidey my bad for popping off you the other day. You're one of the guys I respect on this site. So my fault. I shouldn't have made the thread.

As for Milenko, whatever that business was months ago let's let that be dead and move on. We we're cool when I first got on the site and You had my back when almost everybody else on here was seemingly against Me. I called you a "bitch" months ago trolling for giggles. But I realized it wasn't funny. It was rude. As a man, you have my apologies.

Someone should really chart when he is/isnt on meds at this point.

I don't have meds motherfucker. If being a man and admitting when you're wrong and trying to squash an issue determines you have an "isssue." Then you're really fucked up in the head. Quit trying to be cool by dissing me. Find your life.

I don't have meds motherfucker. If being a man and admitting when you're wrong and trying to squash an issue determines you have an "isssue." Then you're really fucked up in the head. Quit trying to be cool by dissing me. Find your life.

Trying to be cool is not cool. No one tries to be cool. Chill.

There is no issue & I don't know why you think there was.

I periodically red rep you because your reaction amuses me.

As for following you around because I'm trying to get rivalry of the year (Is that even an award) or whatever shit you're claiming just isn't true. I don't care enough about you to take time out of my day to expressly follow you around. I have more important things to do like take a shit. I make stupid comments in every LD if it's put up before noon because that shit is irritating. call it a pet peeve of mine.

If I (or anyone else) upsets you use the ignore function. You won't see their posts or rep.

I'll leave you alone because I don't want to be responsible for your mental breakdown. I do have one condition though. Stop making your shit LDs so fucking early. It's really the only reason I'll give you red rep or even talk to after this.

As for following you around because I'm trying to get rivalry of the year (Is that even an award) or whatever shit you're claiming just isn't true. I don't care enough about you to take time out of my day to expressly follow you around. I have more important things to do like take a shit. I make stupid comments in every LD if it's put up before noon because that shit is irritating. call it a pet peeve of mine.

If I (or anyone else) upsets you use the ignore function. You won't see their posts or rep.

I'll leave you alone because I don't want to be responsible for your mental breakdown. I do have one condition though. Stop making your shit LDs so fucking early. It's really the only reason I'll give you red rep or even talk to after this.

Say something mean

Glad we can come to an agreement. And i'm done making LD's. I was just doing that because it was pissing people off and I thought it was funny.

This post would have more weight if you were not known for your up/down emotions and whiny bitch outbursts. Like someone who is off their med schedule.

But hey, carry on being you. Its working wonders.

This post would have more weight if you were not known for your up/down emotions and whiny bitch outbursts. Like someone who is off their med schedule.

But hey, carry on being you. Its working wonders.

I have Anxiety and Depression. And my emotions aren't up and down on here. I just don't take no shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back