@Sting: "I'm done."

bobby roode needs to keep on beating down faces...he should beat down james storm and do a storyline that he is out with more injuries,,,and if all goes well he will take sting out and get the braging rights...then he can beat down and take out hogan...no match neccesary just bragging rights that he took out the old trash and he is the it factor of professional wrestling, they make him take out ric flair and bishoff as well. Then one of the faces hogan preferrably returns and endorses a returning james storm who then takes the title off roode...so that can happen at the end of 2012...

but i am very much a roode supporter. i wouldve liked to see aj styles maintain a jeff jarrett view of hardy that he is irresponsible and unforgiven,,,then they could feud through the year with a semi heel aj styles...kurt angle should align more with roode then eventually they feud.

Sting hurt his ankle in the UK, it could well be a cryptic tweet to take him off air for a few weeks and I think he will face Roode down the line, no way that spit in the face goes unavenged by Sting.

Of course it obviously means that he is done with TNA Wrestling, that he is going to replace Santino Marella in the Elimination Chamber tomorrow night, become the WHC, and challenge the Undertaker at WM28 and end his undefeated streak. I mean, it's not like such a specific comment as "I'm done" could mean anything less specific.

:)

Oh the sarcasm is thick. You get 5 internets sir.

As for this comment via twitter... He's A) burned out with twitter for now B) about to finish up with a lot of loose ends in TNA or C) wants to create buzz.

All are possible at this point.

Even though Sting has been known to be vague and cryptic, I won't assume anything right now. It could be a work, and if it is then push the WWE talks out of your minds. Yeah it would be a dream match between himself and Taker. However I stated a while back that there is no buildup to Sting just jumping ship and challenging Taker at this years WM. Its possible but unlikely to me. Most of you feel it relates to Bobby Roode; it does makes sense. Again, Roode is doing a bang up job as champ, yet he needs that nudge to put him over the top. Sting can be the veteran that can make him look even better if he were to put him over. Now there is another side to this: has anyone considered that "I'm done" could be related to something that might be going on in his personal life? While I believe that the majority of what wrestlers broadcast on social media networks are a part of a work, every now and then some real issues can surface. Again this is a possible notion, probable even. I trust that isn't the case here.

when I first saw that Sting said "I'm Done" my thought was story line related and he was done messing around with Bobby Roode and it would end up setting something for Victory Road.
but maybe not.
Dixie just tweeted this..
You are asking me about @Sting. I'm dealing with him on my own business issues at the moment. "I'm done" better not be related to those.

Austin Aries has responded to the infamous "I'm Done" tweet:

I guess "I'm done" is code for "I'm booking myself in another PPV main event". Yet the X-Division champ can't sniff a main event... #Shocker

Shoot or kayfabe? I'm inclined to believe a bit of both. His words imply that Sting has real creative/booking power, which I do not believe is the case.

Anyway, young Mr Aries should probably button it. Of course the X-Div champ can't sniff a main event. It's a mid-card title. Summerslam '92 was a long time ago. His time in the spotlight will come sooner rather than later (assuming this isn't a total shoot and lands him in hot water).

It's kayfabe, Sting can't book matches. He's saying it in character, and in the "character" world, Sting can book matches. Just a little something to spice things up I suppose.

As far as the Sting Tweet, I thought he was leaving for the WWE ... what happened?

whether Sting can do anything or not, it could still be a message to TNA. looking at Aries twitter now, I don't see the tweet so he must have deleted it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back