Big Fish in a Small TNA/Impact Pond

Samoa Joe

I'm not sure what Joe has to offer WWE. He's only a physically dominating guy against people smaller than him. A lot of the WWE guys are bigger than him. I don't think his pseudo MMA nonsense would pan out well there either.

A.J. Styles

I think he's TNA bound until/if the company shuts out. He might do well in WWE though, Ron Killings is in the main event.

Beer Money

Awesome tag team. If WWE wanted to build a solid tag division, this would be the first step.

Crimson

I don't know enough about the guy to really say. He has the look though but a silly name.

Hernandez

I think he'll end up in the WWE.

Abyss
The only time he's been interesting was when he had Dr. Stevie. But WWE has the real Kane, so no need for the smaller, worse one.

Kurt Angle

I think Kurt will finish his career in the WWE. Even if it's just one Wrestlemania event then the Hall of Fame he goes.

Jeff Jarrett

I can see Double J & his dad getting inducted into the Hall of Fame down the road, far down the road.

Mr. Anderson (Kennedy)

TNA surely has no idea how to use him. I think he'll be back in the WWE.

Rob Van Dam

I think the same thing about RVD as I do Angle. He'll do a Rumble & maybe a mania then HoF.

Jeff Hardy

If he gets cleaned up, sure. If not, we'll see The Hardys in the HoF 20 years from now.

Ric Flair

I doubt it sadly.

The Pope

TNA wasted their chance with him. He was really on fire as a face before his random heel turn against Joe. He could have been their man guy without a doubt.

I would like to see aj but as a main eventer have him face christian or randy for the title crimson chasing the u.s title giving his background and give him a better gimmick i want kurt angle back and try to win the wwe title with his 2 GOLD MEDALS and beer money vs the usos and KOW would be fun to watch i do think there are some guys who grew past the tna shell but are staying because wwe dont want them the wwe didnt do good jobs (matt morgan wwe run) or they messed up (Anderson/kenndy) and a hand ful like aj want leave for the love of tna

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back