Steamboat Ricky Hardcore Freestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincade20

Dufflebag Mod!!
Hardcore Freestyle Match

Steamboat Ricky vs. Whoever is not on the card!​

At Civil Revolution Steamboat Ricky was in one of the most bloodiest matches WZCW ever seen. Not he is issuing a open Challenge. In what his sick mind call Hardcore freestyle.

(Now this match is not official until Ricky approve it )

Keep all Rps in here
Rps are Due Nov 23 2007

*Jason Sincade enters his office at the WZCW Headquarters, preparing for his month-long stint as King of WZCW. He sits in his big, comfortable chair, props his feet on his desk, and cracks open a refreshing officially licensed WZCW Steam 'O Grog. As he sits and soaks in the enjoyment of being the head of the company, Sincade's secretary walks in.*

Mr. Sincade?

Yes, Heather.

It appears that a certain "Steamboat Ricky" has left a note for you, sir.

Oh great! I'm sure it's about his proposed match at Meltdown. Bring it to me so I can read it.

Well...um...sir...

What? What's the matter?

Well, he didn't exactly leave the note with me...

Well, where is it, then??

Look outside, sir.

*Sincade turns and looks outside of his office window, glancing down at the parking lot below. To his astonishment, Sincade's eyes are welcomed to a mob of Spanish Announce Tables, wreathed in flame, arranged in a manner that bears the message: I ACCEPT. Sincade immediately smiles and strokes his chin, seemingly pleased with the note.*

-Fade-

*The Camera fades in on Gus' Lockerroom, you can see Gus sitting on the couch inside, he looks distraught, almost in a trance, The TV is on, but you can clearly see Gus is staring off into space, a commercial for this Meltdown comes on*

TV: Monday, on WZCW Meltdown, Jason Sincade will go one on one with Joseph "The Main Event" Rios, The WZCW Champion, for The Championship, also, The Elite X Champion Big Will will defend his newly won Championship against Nate Thorpe, so don't miss the next meltdown!!!

*Gus' eyes flicker, you can tell that he's paying attention again*

Gus: (Pissed off) AAAHHHH!!!! IM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT WILL AND THE ELITE CHAMPIONSHIP, IF IT WASN'T FOR HEIDI, I WOULD BE THE ELITE CHAMPION, AND YOU KNOW IT WILL, (he calms down a little) Steamboat, i've got all of the respect in the world for you, but you had better pray that Sincade doesnt pick me to face you in this hardcore match, i can't be held responsible for what would happen in that match, i'm in such a pissed off disposition, and i know i'm dangerous, while happy, in a hardcore match, imagine what would happen to you in a hardcore match, with me in the mood i'm in... WILL, YOU HAD BETTER PRAY THAT YOU NEVER GET PUT INTO A MATCH WITH ME AGAIN, BECAUSE IF YOU ARE, YOU WILL NOT WALK OUT THE SAME AS YOU WALKED IN, THATS A GUARANDAMNTEE!!! and Heidi, i can't believe that you, of all people would leave me for, him. I just cant believe whats happening, WILL, YOU HAD BETTER BE WATCHING YOUR BACK, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! AND STEAMBOAT, I'LL SEE YOU OUT THERE...

*Fade to black*

Guys, I have posted this in hope my application being accepted as per the most recent posts in the application thread and following advice and support from Peanut in the discussion thread.

I hope this does not cause an issue, feel free not to use this RP if you do not want to accept me for any reason.

So here goes:

Grande Mystique sits cross-legged in the middle of a WCZW ring, with a dim spotlight on him, rocking slightly. He holds a crystal ball and a ticking pocket watch in front of him.

He speaks in his raspy voice.

“The enlightened Third Nebulae have moved in line with the hidden moon of Mars. This bold move has chosen me as a participant in Steamboat Ricky’s’ Hardcore Freestyle match on Meltdown this week.”

“It will be a proud moment for Ricky; he will be remembered as the first opponent of the Grand Mystique, just one of the many mere mortals to cross the destructive path of the darkest force in WCZW today.”

GM smashes the crystal ball, spreads the glass around him on the canvas and stops rocking. The camera comes in very slowly

“I look to advise – nay, warn - Ricky and all the other participants that, win or lose, they may be left lying, in my wake, unable to describe the beating they have suffered and the pain that they are in. Bones will ache, brains will be concussed and they will look at up at the beautiful mystery of a starry night, unable to comprehend how the universe handed you such a vicious destiny.”

The camera is now right in front of GM. He smiles, looks down and brings up a sparkling new (and whole) crystal ball. It encases a ticking pocket watch. The crystal ball then has a small amount of dark blood dripping down it.

The camera focuses in on this, and then FADES.

*Steamboat Ricky and Polly are having a grand old time on the ship, swabbing the poop deck and downing some SteamOgrogs. Obviously, because Polly is a bird, his SteamOGrog cannot be consumed through the traditional can. Therefore, Ricky has rigged up a bird dish that consistently refills itself with ice cold SteamOgrog. Nevertheless, Steamboat turns on some really loud music and starts dancing frantically.*

Yarrrrrr! Watch me jig and get funky, Polly!

*Steamboat Ricky continues to dance.*

Brrrrack! What are you doing?! What are you doing?! Brrrrrrack!

Yarrrrrrr! I be getting ready for me "Hardcore Freestyle" match on Meltdown!

Brrrrrack! It's a wrestling match! Not a dance off! Brrrrack!

Shiver me timbers! I was thinking that it was a freestyle dance contest to the beat of hardcore tunes! Yarrrrrrrrrr!

Brrrrrack! You invented the match! You accepted the challenge! Brrrrack!

Yarrrrrrr! Be you right, Polly! I remember now! Who be challenging the Scurvy One?

Brrrrack! Anyone not on the card! Brrrrack!

Yarrrr! Anyone Not on the Card, eh? Yarrrrr. I be itching to go to land Polly...LAND HO!

*Steamboat Ricky and Polly head to land, where they are walking through the streets of a midwest suburb. As they walk through the town, they come upon a bingo hall as senior citizens start to pile into the facility.*

Yarrrrr! We be playing bingo, Polly. I love that dog. B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, and Bingo was his name-ARRRRRRRR!

*Steamboat Ricky and Polly then proceed to enter the bingo hall just in time for instructions to be read by the host.*

Hello friends! Grab a card and some game markers! The markers are little circles with a "1" printed on them. Only "1"s that are on the card will be counted...any "1" that is not on the card will not count. Any questions?

*Just then, Steamboat Ricky's memory is jogged, and he thinks back to what Polly said to him earlier:

Brrrrack! Anyone not on the card! Brrrrack!

and then the host:

any "1" that is not on the card will not count

Steamboat's facial expression turns to one of intensity.*

YARRRRRRRRR! Where be "any one not on the card!?"

Well, there is a whole bucket full of them up here, sir.

YARRRRRRRRRRR! Make way!

*It is evident that Steamboat Ricky thinks that the collection of bingo markers are going to be his opponents in his Hardcore Freestyle match at Meltdown. He proceeds to go up to the host's table (the announce table) and immediately lights it on fire.*

Yarrrr...wait. Something be missing!

*Steamboat Ricky is correct in that something is missing from the flaming table, so he makes a sticker that contains the words "Made in El Salvador" and applies it to the table, thus making it a "Spanish Announce Table." He then proceeds to individually perform the Deck Swabber on every bingo piece throught the flaming Spanish Announce Table. Polly can only look on in disbelief.*

Yarrrr! I think I took care of all ones not on the card!

*Immediately Steamboat Ricky realizes that "anyone not on the card" meant that anyone who didn't have a scheduled match was open to the challenge. He realizes that all of the old people are now extremely upset with him because he ruined their bingo night. Realizing that his life could be jeopardized by motorized scooters and hickory canes, he thinks it would be best to leave.*

Yarrrrrr Polly! We best be leaving! Man overboard!!!!!

*Steamboat Ricky and Polly leave the bingo hall being slowly chased by senior citizens*

FADE

We see Ben Legend grabbing all sorts of misc. items and throwing them into a garbage can

LEGEND: Finally! A chance to get back into a WZCW ring, in a match where anything goes and no holds will be barred. A match where you leave the mat wrestling at home and bring on all the illegal objects. A match that may not nessecarily be my style, but I'm going to get the job done in none the less. A Hardcore Freestyle.

Legend slams the lid shut on the garbage can, leaving us to only wonder what's inside.

LEGEND: But enough about the match itself. I think it's time to talk about the man of the hour-Steamboat Ricky. This guy put on the match of his career-so far-at Civil Revolution. He's proved he is a force to be reckoned with when there are no rules-but I will not be intimidated. Maybe I should be. Anybody with common sense should be afraid to get in the ring with this man. He's a lunatic! But when it comes to wrestling, common sense will do you no good. No matter what, your going to have face those fears when you get in the ring. And, if your good enough, overcome them and get the win. And that's exactly what I'm going to do Ricky.

Legend picks up the garbage can and puts it with his gym bag. He grabs his coat and puts it on.

LEGEND: But, like I said, I won't be intimidated. Sure, you're one of the most feared wrestlers in WZCW right now, but things can change on the drop of a dime. When Meltdown's over, they could be talking about how Steamboat Ricky put on another fantastic hardcore performance. Or, they could be talking about how Ben Legend overcame the odds and beat Ricky at his own game. You see, I can take a loss. I'm not a huge star yet. But you, Ricky, have a huge reputation. The direction of your career may ride on what happens on Meltdown. But when every thing goes down, I will prove that Legends aren't born...

Legend picks up his gym bag and garbage can and walks toward the door. He turns back at the last second.

LEGEND: ...they're named.

*HONK*

Man: I know, I know. Just a second!

The door to what appears to be a hotel room opens up and we see a man from the waist down rummaging through the dark room, looking for something important. The driver downstairs continues to honk, then the man opens up a window and yells outside...

Man: Wait up, I'll be down in a second!

He continues to feverishly tear down the room, until finally...

Man: There they are.

The man walks over to the side table on the left of the lone bed in the room, where a pair of aviator sunglasses rests, he picks up the glasses and the camera pans up to his face, it's Tom McBrady. He puts on the silver rimmed sunglasses that match his silver suit perfectly, than strolls from the room down the stairs and into a waiting stretch limo. He shuffles inside and begins speaking to the driver.

TM: Was this really necessary?

Driver: Was what necessary, sir?

TM: This limo, I never ordered one? Who sent this again?

The driver was slow to answer, but covered his tracks quickly.

Driver: You know... we have a new service here in WZCW, all the top stars get limos now.

This was obviously B.S. TM wasn't near being a top star here yet, why would he get this "new service"? Then the arena comes into view over to his left, but the driver turns right. TM begins to realize that something's wrong and looks up to the driver who begins to close the screen between the front and back. TM quickly figured it out before jumping out of the car, he was rolling on top of concrete through some kind of liquid. Not to pleasant.

The car quickly stopped and the driver jumped out holding a lead pipe.

TM: Aw, crap...

The man swung to the left, right, and then at the head of McBrady, who dodged all of these shots. TM grabs the pipe and is able to work in three shots to his opponents stomach before finishing with a blow to his head. The man falls to the ground and TM begins asking the obvious question.​

TM: Who?! Who did this?

Driver: I can't...

The man passes out, and TM throws down the pipe looking disgusted. He was always an athlete more than a hardcore wrestler, but he could change for one night at least.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back