Lethal Lottery Rematch - Maxx vs. Steamboat Ricky

The Enforcer

The Heel John Cena!
Lethal Lottery Rematch
Maxx
vs.
Steamboat Ricky
WZCW Mayhem Title

It took an army to finally bring down the hardcore legend Steamboat Ricky at the Lethal Lottery, but it matters not to our new WZCW Mayhem Champion, Maxx, who finally forced Ricky to give it up. Not willing to accept defeat, Steamboat Ricky has thrown down the challenge of a rematch and whilst the title is unsanctified and therefore Maxx has no obligation to do so, the Nation of Islam as a whole has responded that if Ricky wants to be humiliated once again, Maxx will be happy to oblige. Can Ricky overcome the odds, or will Maxx and his 'army' once agin bring down the King of Hardcore? Don't miss MELTDOWN! and you'll find out!

--------------------------------------------------------​
Deadline is Weds 5/21 by Midnight

Good Luck!!

3.30AM a Hotel Room In New York, somewhere unknown

Maxx is laying in a hotel room tossing and turning, Images flash as Maxx turns

Maxx turns Left

Image of Ricky flashes

Maxx Turns Right

Image of Hasheem flashes

Maxx turns right once more

Image of Everest Flashes

The images progress and become constant Maxx screams and awaken in a cold sweat

Maxx: (Voice Over) I’v accomplished his will, but he still doesn’t let me rest

Maxx Wipes his face as the sweat turns to blood; he runs over to the bathroom Mirror and sees blood pouring from every poor

Maxx: Oh Alla how have I angered you?

Maxx turns the tap and attempts to wash the blood off his face but suddenly the water turns to blood

Maxx: Why won’t you let me wash my sins away?

4.00AM Maxx leaves the hotel room, takes a cab to a nearby Diner, he sits and orders a halal club sandwich, he places his hands over his head and waits, he says a small prayer and moves his hands from across his face to suddenly reveal Gabriel, the man he is too familiar with

Maxx: I thought my destiny was complete; I took care of the false profit and assumed my role as the leader of the nation

Gabriel: But you aided those who did not deserve your compassion, what has Rios ever done for us?, he sided with the Americans, sided with the allied terrorists, he lets his woman walk around in short skirts and act like a ****e he has no right to call himself a friend to the Nation

Maxx places his hands over his head

Maxx: It could have been me standing in the ring with the right to face Rios, If it wasn’t for that court jester, that so called Hardcore god….

Gabriel: If it wasn’t for Hasheem, he took you off guard, he proved to be an enemy of the Nation

Maxx: (laughs) That he did, he showed nothing but distain, he valued his own selfish needs above the needs of the Nation

Gabriel: But he is now gone, you ended his career, you shall be proud of your efforts

Maxx smiles and raises his hands

Maxx: He should be proud of me, HE HAS SMILED ON ME, SHOWED ME THE TRUE MEANING OF HAPINESS

Waitress1: Who sire?

Maxx looks over at the Waitress realizing that she has been standing by him the whole time, he looks over to the front seat where Gabriel was sitting to see that no one is there, just another empty seat in a restaurant

Maxx: No one, thank you for your time

Waitress: (Confused) Would there be

Maxx: LEAVE!

7.00AM Maxx walks the cold dark streets, trying to get his head together, the images still haunt him as he attempts to gain some baring over his thoughts

Maxx: (Voice Over) Ricky ……

An Image of Maxx beating Ricky and leaving him laying

Maxx: (Muffled) RICKY…

An Image of Maxx laying Ricky out with the Baseball Bat
Maxx: RICKY!!!!!

Maxx drops to the floor, he seems breathless as the visions become more and more clearer, he sees an image of things to come, Ricky laying lifeless, bloody on Meltdown with Maxx and the nation standing over his lifeless body, he is holding a steel chair as the crowd watches on in horror Maxx lifts the chair over his head as the crowd screams, the chair goes down as Copelands voice is heard in the background

Copeland: NOOOOOOOOO!

Suddenlly Maxx is awaken once again, laying in the hotel room he moves over to see the time on the clock 3.30 AM

Maxx(smiles) Judgement day is coming Ricky, Judgement Day is coming…

Maxx rests his head on his pillow as the screen fades

END

OOC: Just to let everyone know, I will be using the words Profit instead of Prophet and Ala instead of the real saying due to religious beliefs, I try to alter words and sayings as much as I can to steer away from Muslim beliefs and create fiction, thanks for your understanding.

Maxamillion Mustafa sits at a local NYC train station, sitting beside him are Rahjeem and Davinder Jaeter, Rahjeem is reading a Quran as Maxx sits thinking about the series of events suddenly an image flashes of Maxx sitting in the diner talking to the entity known as Gabriel

Maxx: (To Himself) Gabriel….

Davinder: Maxx?

Maxx suddenly snaps out of his trance as Davinder looks on, looking at his student with an odd stare
Davinder: Whose Gabriel?

Maxx disregards Davinders question

Maxx: What are the plans in regards to the Ricky situation Davinder?

Davinder stalls before answering

Maxx: WELL?

Davinder: Well I’ve spoke with MR.Myles and he has stated that we don’t have to defend the belt against Ricky

Maxx looks on at Davinder and starts to get angry

Maxx: He will be our first Maître, he will suffer for his sins

Suddenly the station around Maxx starts to bleed, the colours and images start to fall to the floor revealing a white room, Maxx stands looking on at a strange figure standing before him

Maxx: Gabriel?

Gabriel comes out of the shadows

Maxx: Why did you bring me here?

Gabriel: I keep bringing you answers and you ask more questions, why don’t you understand Maxamillion why?

Maxx: I just don’t understand your purpose, I feel like I’m losing my mind!

Gabriel places his hands on the head of Maxx he looks down at him as Maxx kneels

Gabriel: Don’t worry he sees your pain, he understands it, you need to focus on your goals Maxx, fend off the Hardcore one, take him out of the picture and follow your goals, follow to the next step the WZCW World heavyweight Championship

Suddenly a series of Images flow through Maxx’s mind as he starts to scream as Gabreil looks on smiling

Gabriel: What did he do to you Maxx?

An image of a hand is shown punching the screen

Maxx: AAAAHHHHHHH

Gabriel: What did your father do to your mother

An Image of a woman covered in blood is shown she is screaming the words Maxx

Maxx(crying) Please stop this….please

Gabriel: Its too late, the gates have opened, you will soon know the truth

Another Image of a small Boy covered in blood is shown, he is tied down to a wooden chair covered in darkness, he seems lifeless as the camera pans closer and closer suddenly he raises his head and opens his eyes as the screen flashes

Maxx: Michael?

Davinder: MAXX WAKE UP!!!

Maxx suddenly awakens, his eyes open to reveal Davinder and Rahjeem above him

Maxx: What happened?

Davinder: You collapsed… should I

Maxx rises to his feet, he sees a crowd of people looking over at him, he moves past them one by one but stops at a small dark haired child, the child looks on as an image flashes

Woman: I’ts ok Maxy

The woman holds the child as the door is being knocked down as the screen flashes once more

Maxx falls to his feet as he looks on at the child, the child is covered in blood and points to Maxx

Child: He’s coming!

Davinder: Maxx whats going on?

Maxx brings himself to his feet and sees the train departing from the platform

Maxx: We need to get this

Davinder and Rahjeem follow looking puzzled as the three members of the nation move on to their destination

An image is shown of Maxx sitting on the train, he remains seated as he looks on at the outside world, he doesn’t move as Davinder looks concerned

Davinder: Maxx, are you sure your ok?

Maxx:(whispers) Michael…

Davinder: I don’t know what exactly is happening with you Maxamillion but you need to get your game face on, otherwise you’ll lose that belt, lose all that you worked for!

Maxx sits back still staring at the outside, he ignores the ramblings of a concerned Davinder and Rahjeem and looks on at the outside world

Maxx: (Voice over) I don’t know what exactly is happening, am I losing my mind?, or is he showing me something, all I know is that Ricky holds the key, the barbaric hardcore style will reveal to me something, the more I please ala the more Gabriel will show me, I will lead his army to their destiny and reveal my past

Maxx smiles as the image of Ricky being laid to rest once more by a huge chair shot to the temple flashes

Maxx(Voice over) I will know the truth, my revelation will come as the prophecy will be fulfilled

To be continued

OOC: I'm exhausted and want to finish this on full mind capacity...will be done on the morrow. Good night fellas...I hope this has been worth the wait.

*Steamboat Ricky seems pretty distraught after his unfortunate loss at the hands of the Nation of Islam. He is surrounded by empty cans and bottles, of what appears to be Steam O' Grog.*

Polly: Brrrrrrack! What are you doing? Brrrrrack!

Ricky: Oh, Polly. I'm trying to drown my failures in some drink...you know, bury my troubles at the bottom of a bottle?

Brrrrack! That's non-alcoholic grog...Brrrrack!

Oh, I guess that would explain the less than satisfactory buzz I've been working on for the last 12 hours. Sheesh.

*At this point, Ricky notices an eerie character walking toward him. He is slightly transparent and blue in tint, but almost immediately Ricky identifies him.*

El Guerrero??

Ricky. You have been given a rematch for the WZCW Mayhem Championship against Maxx at this week's Meltdown. If you wish to be ready to reclaim your gold, you must undergo some extensive training. With that said, you must go to the Gebodah System. There you will find Boogerface, the hardcore legend who instructed me.

*El Guerrero begins to disappear.*

El Guerrero wait!!!

*El Guerrero disappears entirely.*

Well Polly, I guess there is only one thing for us to do. TRAVEL TO THE GEBODAH SYSTEM.

Brrrrrrrack!

*Thus, our heroes pack up the ship (which can also turn into a spacecraft) and head to the Gebodah System. Upon arriving, Ricky notices that it appears to be a pretty swampy and gross environment (one only suited for the long-term sustainability of boogers and/or faces). He lands the ship in the swamp, gets out, and prepares to make camp.*

I tell you what Polly, I watched a pretty sweet flick the other night. I can't remember what it was called. It had some huge black robot dude with a red laser sword and some cocky young gun who is actually the offspring of the black robot dude. It also has this old guy that looks STRANGELY like El Guererro. MANNN! I can't think of the name of it! That's going to bug the crap out of me! Oh well.

*Suddenly, a small, slimy creature approaches the dynamic duo.*

Heh heh heh -cough- Why are you here...hmmmmmmmmmmm?

I'm looking for a legend of hardcore wrestling. I'm assuming he's some giant swamp creature, but I haven't had any luck finding him. Could you help me?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. You seek Boogerface! -cough cough- Take you to him, I will. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

*So, our mystery slimy creature takes them to a small cottage which appears to be his home. Upon entering, Ricky notices an abundance of tables, fence material, barbed wire, gas cans, flamethrowers, and a book entitled Building 60 Foot Scaffolding for Your House....for Dummies.*

Wait. YOU are Boogerface! Why didn't you tell me? I want to learn from you like El Guerrero did!

Weak you are. Clouded your mind is. Not ready are you.
[youtube]OWqIiCnCA-w[/youtube]

To be continued...

And NOWWWWWWW...the exciting conclusion.

*The scene cuts to the swampy outdoors of Gedobah, where Boogerface is actively instructing Steamboat Ricky. Meanwhile, Polly flies around and makes noises.*

You must feel the insanity flow through you!

*Steamboat Ricky is in some kind of pretzel yoga position, balancing a flaming spanish announce table on his head with a chair stacked on top with Boogerface sitting on it.*

How do you get Spanish Announce Tables all the way out here in Gedobah?

Intergalactic FedEx. Now, silence. You must clear your mind of anything but absolute destruction. Otherwise, defeat him, you will not. The insanity is what binds us, penetrates us...

Penetrates?

SILENCE!

Sorry.

It gives us our edge. By yourself, you think you jumped off of that 60 foot scaffolding do you? Hmmmmmmm? NO. It was the insanity. It's where the hardcore legends go to seek power. But in order to realize this, you must concenTRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!

*All of a sudden Ricky loses his balance and all of the elements come crashing down on him.*

Ouch! That burns. But I like it!

Good that is. You must feel the insanity and embrace the pain. Now, ready are you, for the next stage. You must go into the dark and the deep and face your enemy.

Well, that's at Meltdown. We haven't done that much training.

A mental quest it is, moron!

Oh, I knew that.

Now, go.

*Ricky ventures forth and comes to a cave.*

[youtube]Zjhy51XW9MY[/youtube]

*Ricky returns to speak with Boogerface.*

Heh heh heh -cough- Back you are. See what, did you?

Well, to be honest, the whole thing was pretty lame. I got into this cave thing, right? And then all of a sudden this black robot dude like the one from the mystery movie came out. Then we both got out these weird futuristic laser sword things and started duking it out. Well, the fact of the matter is that this robot guy sucked pretty freaking badly. I killed him in like 2 seconds, but then the mask blew up and it was just an image of myself.

Ah. Yourself you see in Maxx. Hardcore, he is becoming. Taught him, you did. Challenged him, you did. YOU, he has become.

Dude, what are you talking about? That guy looked NOTHING like Maxx. Maxx is an Arab dude, not some huge black robot guy who sucks at futuristic duels. I have no idea how this is preparing me to defeat Maxx. I think this is just a huge trip.

PATIENCE!

Ah, screw you Boogerface.

*At this point, Ricky picks up Boogerface, and piledrives him into a flaming Spanish Announce Table.*

Brrrrrrack! Holy crap! Brrrrrack!

Let's peace out, Polly. I've had enough of this Boogerface character. Let's go back to Earth and do what I do best.....

.....train in Siberia.....MONTAGE STYLE:

[youtube]s7Kg_w-0y_w[/youtube]

*Steamboat Ricky makes it back to his hideout in Siberia to talk to Polly.*

Polly, is it just me...or did Maxx all of a sudden become huge and Russian?

Brrrrack! Just you. Brrrack!

Hmmm. Well, I'm glad we did this training, Polly. I think all of my sawing and various other forms of manual labor have prepared me for the rematch.

*Ricky climbs on top of a Siberian Mountain.*

You hear that Maxx!? I'm ready for you! I'm going to get my belt back! Maxx! Maxx! MAXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!

*The shot closes in on a focused and determined facial expression from Ricky, followed by a fade to black.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back