Stairway to Hardcore

sincade20

Dufflebag Mod!!
mYHEMjpg.jpg

Stairway to Hardcore
Mayhem Title Match

Maxx Vs. Ben Legend Vs. Steamboat Ricky

Unsanctioned by W.Z.C.W., Steamboat Ricky took it upon himself to debut a *new* Championship in the company. Since then, he's faced the challenge & gained a mutual respect for fellow superstar, Ben Legend, however Maxx has emerged with a new found rage & wants to lay claim to being the most extreme person in W.Z.C.W.

Find out how it'll all unfold in this unsanctioned, anything goes war, as the 3 toughest Superstars on the roster face off in the first-ever Stairway to Hardcore match. Where weapons aren't only legal, but they're encouraged.

Keep All rps in here
Rps are due sat jan 19th 2008

the camera fades in to a dark boiler room, its hot as hell as a masked man is being dragged in by his feet. he is begging and pleading to be let go, the camera then pans to the two masked men in bullet proof vests who pick him up and place him on a chair one of them takes the camera as another man dressed in a black armani suite walks into the scene with a microphone in his hand, the man appears to be DAVINDER JAETER the trusted manager of WZCW Superstar the maxx

Davinder circles round the man and hands him the mic

MAN: please just, just let me go, you cant do this there are gonna be people looking for me please

Davinder laughs and takes off the mans mask to reveal copeland

Davinder: Do what i say and this will all be over understand?

Copeland is almost crying trying to regain compsure

Copeland: Why, why me, why

Davinder taps Copeland on the face and stares straight into his eyes

Davinder: Listen we need to send a message, your an anouncer arent you?

Copeland nods in agreement

Copeland: Ok. if i do this i can go home to my family

Davinder: Yes dear boy, right im gonna bring him in, just stay calm ok?

Davinder signals one of the men to get something from outside the room, the masked man grabs a chair and places it in front of Copeland, a figure then walks into the room and sits down on the chair, the figure reveals himself to be THE MAXX

Copeland: Maxx, sir, can you please tell me why are we here in the boiler room?

THE Maxx: Simple fact, you see Ricky loves hardcore wrestling, he loves to light things on fire like spanish anounce tables, well this is where he would be , wouldn't he?

Copeland nods

THE MAXX: I braught your stupid, sallad swollowing behind here today to make you and the rest of the world understand something

Copeland: which is?

THE MAXX: That i will not be held down any longer!, I am constantly being overlooked, constantly being thrown into matches with so called wrestlers who couldnt even lace my boots for a living!

Copeland starts to shiver as Maxx becomes more and more enraged

THE MAXX: You see this place, its fitting, its congested, its condensed, its like a cage, it stands for how i feel, since sincade came into power, ive been verbally abused, mocked, and beaten down because he thinks it would be funny hell even Davinder a manager was put in a match with the WVC, he was left there to fend for himself, is that right?

Copeland: I

THE MAXX picks up his chair and throws it against the wall of the boiler room, he stares straight into the eyes of Copeland, as Copeland starts to shake

Copeland: Yes!

THE MAXX:I have class clown, a person who would rather spend his nights taking out hollywood superstars at film premieres then training for there next match, it makes me sick to my stummoch, thats when i decided to make a statement

Video footage is played of MAXX putting E2 through a wall two weeks ago

e22.jpg

THE MAXX: That was a direct message to sincade, a direct message to everyone in WZCW that you dont overlook the best wrestler in the entire company!

Copeland; but E2 didnt do anything to you?

THE MAXX: He went around calling himself the best, and he was only in the company for two minutes, sincade thought that mass of muscle would protect him, well thanks to me he cant even walk under his own power anymore!

A video is shown of maxx going one on one with TOM MCBRADY

brady2psd.jpg

THE MAXX: That punk brady was so scared that he took his bag and left!

Copeland: but what i was told is that he was injured?

THE MAXX grabs Copeland by the throught and puts pressure, on his adams apple

THE MAXX: He didnt want to face me, he didnt want me to lock him in the cross face, now you better get your facts straight otherwise im gonna add you to my list understand?

Copeland: Yess

THE MAXX lets go of Copelands throught, he shoves him back on his chair as Davinder tells him to ask the next question

Copeland: (gasping) so why Ricky, Why attack Ricky?

THE MAXX: That joke was handed a belt, HE WAS HANDED A DAMN BELT!

Copeland: He defined the hardcore genera in WZCW, he was awarded the title, but the mayhem title itself is not sanctioned

THE MAXX: THAT WALKING JOKE, WAS HANDED A BELT, HE NEVER DEFINED ANYTHING APART FROM THE FACT THAT HE CAN USE A DAMN CHAIR AND BREAK A TABLE!

Copeland: Youve never been in a hardcore match before Maxx how are you going to win this, Ricky is more experienced, he has the edge

THE MAXX starts to become enraged, but suddenly stops, he calms down and looks at Copeland straight in the eye

THE MAXX: Thats why your here

Copeland looks over at Davinder who turns his head, and looks back at Maxx

Copeland: Look please, i , i dont want no trouble, im not a wrestler

THE MAXX: You talk a big game, lets see what your ring works like

Copeland gets scared as Maxx picks him up he throws copeland over to the centre wall of the boiler room, Maxx grabs the chair as Copeland screams in terror, but suddenly Maxx swings the chair directly into the head of one of the masked me, he starts to pound on him with his fists

Maxx then proceeds to lock in the cross face as Copeland looks in terror, The maxx then grabs a lead pipe and smacks it over the head of the masked guard as he falls to the fall Maxx grabs copeland and tosses him back on the chair

THE MAXX: I Want you to go back, tell everyone especially that hardcore joke what i did here!

Copeland: He needs medical attention

THE MAXX: Go now!

Copeland runs out of the boiler room leaving Maxx and DJ alone with the camera man, Maxx turns over and looks into the camera

THE MAXX: My name is Maximillion Mustafa, you will know that name Ricky and you will fear it, ALL OR NOTHING THAT TITLE IS COMING TO ME, its prestige, its credibility as a championship will start the moment it goes around my waist, and you will know why they call me the king of the outback

DAVINDER JAETER: Ricky understand this, no matter how many jokes you crack, no matter how many times you try to amuse these people, you will never get any respect unless you take it, and at all or nothing Maxx will beat that respect into you!

MAXX: ALL OR NOTHING, REMEBER THAT DAY, MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDER, BECAUSE IT WILL BE THE OFFICIAL CORRNATION OF THE NEW WZCW MAYHEM CHAMPION THE MAXX!

We see Ben Legend, in his locker room, preparing for a match. Rebecca walks in with a microphone, ready to interview "The Myth".

REBECCA: Ben, what do you think of your Mayhem Title Match at All Or Nothing?

LEGEND: Rebecca, I think of the match as another chance. A redo, so to speak. A few weeks ago, I gave it my all against Ricky, but it wasn't my night. Hopefully my luck will change at All Or Nothing, as long as Maxx butts out of it.

REBECCA: Speaking of The Maxx, is there anything you want to say to him?

Legend gets up from the bench he was sitting on.

LEGEND: Yes, I do have something to say to the "King Of The Outback". First, I have a question: Who the hell do you think you are? You walk around like your the mecca of sports-entertainment, when you're nothing more than a foot note. Sure, you ended a few careers, but can you make one for yourself? I'm not so sure.

REBECCA: Are you saying that you don't see The Maxx as a threat?

LEGEND: That's exactly what I'm saying. Maxx, you're not the greatest thing to happen to this business, and you never will be if you don't put up or shut up. To me, it seems like your all talk and zero action. You had absolutely no reason to come and brawl with me, Ricky, and McBrady. You did it to take some cheap shots, then hit the highway. It's pathetic. Then you go around talking about how you took out McBrady all on your lonesome. Everybody knows that that wouldn't of happened if me and Ricky hadn't softened him up for you. At All Or Nothing, you're going to be fighting people that you can't match in skill, so how about you take your ball and just go home.

REBECCA: Let's not forget about the Mayhem Champion himself, Steamboat Ricky.

LEGEND: How could you? The guy's the best at what he does, and what he does isn't too pretty. Ricky made a gutsy move, bringing a non-sanctioned title into the promotion. But it was a good one, because that title has brought skill out of me that I never knew I had.

REBECCA: So you think that chasing the Mayhem Title has made you a better competitor?

LEGEND: That's what I'm getting at. In Iraq, when I teamed with Ricky, he showed me how to unleash my inner beast. He taught how to be deadly in that ring when I needed to be. Ricky is the best mentor a wrestler could ask for, but at All Or Nothing, it's time to pass the torch.

REBECCA: You believe that Ricky's career is over?

LEGEND: No, Ricky's career will only be over when he's lying in a pool of his own blood in the middle of that ring. I just think his time as WZCW's Hardcore Icon has come to an end. Ricky, you showed me how to be hardcore. You taught me all of the holds that are usually barred, and I have a very deep respect for you. But at the top of the Stairway to Hardcore, I'm going to push you down into the firey depths of Hell.

Legend walks out of the locker room, leaving Rebecca to think over what he just said.

Metallica - "Hero of the Day" (S&M)

Mama they try and break me

*Steamboat Ricky is shown taking multiple head shots from Ben Legend*

The window burns to light the way back home
A light that warms no matter where they've gone

*Steamboat Ricky and Polly sail into port after acquiring some authentically constructed Spanish Announce Tables*

They're off to find the hero of the day

*Ricky raises the Mayhem Championship high as camera flashes go off in the background*

But what if they should fall by someone's wicked way

*The Maxx is shown interfering in the Steamboat's match*

Still the window burns

*Steamboat is shown peforming offensive brilliance on Ben Legend*

Time so slowly turns

*Ben Legend kicks out of an attempted Steamboat Ricky pinfall*

And someone there is sighing

*Ricky sighs in frustration*

Keepers of the flames

*Ricky holds high lighter fluid and a blowtorch*

Do you feel your name?

*Dual images of Legend and Maxx flash on the screen*

Did you hear your babies crying?

*Legend and Maxx are shown screaming in agony*

Mama they try and break me

*Ricky endures still more chair shots from Ben Legend*

Still they try and break me

*Maxx is shown assaulting Steamboat Ricky in Iraq*

'scuse me while i tend to how to feel

*Ricky is shown being carted away on a stretcher*

These things return to me that still seem real

*Ricky is shown hallucinating from chair-shot related head injuries*

Now deservingly this easy chair

*Ricky pops the top on an ice-cold, refreshing Steam O' Grog*

But the rocking stopped by wheels of despair

*Ricky is noticably pissed when the can becomes empty*

Don't want your aid
But the fist i make
For you, can't hold off fear

*Ricky's fist is raised while laying on the stretcher, waving "no no no."

No not on me
So please excuse me
While i tend to how i feel

*Ricky is shown getting off the stretcher, refusing medical attention*

But now the dreams and waking screams
That everlast the night

*Sam Orwell is shown cringing while being placed on a double-decker bus*

So build a wall
Behind it crawl
And hide until it's light

*Steamboat Ricky is shown climbing a 70 ft. scaffolding, nailing Sam Orwell with a thundering elbow drop on the bus 70 ft. below, causing a massive explosion*

So can't you hear your babies crying now?

*Orwell is shown motionless*

Still the window burns

*Ricky places Reaper in the Boo Box*

Time so slowly turns

*Reaper escapes the hold after a lengthy struggle.*

And someone there is sighing

*Steamboat Ricky is visibly shaken*

Keepers of the flames

*Steamboat Ricky sets a Spanish Announce Table ablaze*

Can't you hear your name?

*Mesa Española llameante de Locutor*

Did you hear your babies crying?

*Collection of victims being put through flaming Spanish Announce Tables*

But now the dreams and waking screams
That everlast the night

*Victims scream in agony*

So build a wall
Behind it crawl
And hide until it's light

*Steamboat Ricky climbs to the second turnbuckle, raises the Title, acknowledges the fans, and absorbs the thousands of flashing cameras*

So can't you hear your babies crying now?

*Ricky cries with joy*

Mama they try and break me....

IT'S STAIRWAY TO HARDCORE.......AND IT'S ALL OR NOTHING

____________________________________________________________________________________________

*Steamboat Ricky is shown sitting in the WZCW locker room when Johnny Klamor enters for an interview.*

Do you mind if I ask you some questions, Ricky?

Yarrrr! I be happy to be answering your "queries"! HOHOHOHOHOHO!

Really mature, Ricky. I'm sure that the gay community could do without the slandering.

*Ricky seems puzzled*

Yarrrr? What does that mean? I simply be liking the word "query." Tis a fine word, ya see.

Ohhhhh...(awkward look)...nevermind...anyway, to the interview. Ricky, this Sunday at All or Nothing you will face off with Ben Legend and The Maxx in what you call a "Stairway to Hardcore" match for the unsanctioned WZCW Mayhem Championship. This is a match we've never seen before. Can you give us a little preview?

Yarrrr. To make a long tale short, Johnny, it's a good thing that this match be taking place on pay-per-view. Otherwise...it would be "BARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!" Hardy har har yarrrr!

Oh my! Can you give us any other details?

*Ricky suddenly loses his gleeful pirate charm and sports a focused, concerned, and almost intense aura*

Well, ya see Johnny, Ben Legend has been in a hardcore match with me, and I'm sure that The Maxx has had some pretty brutal matches in his career. But let me guarantee you this, Johnny. "Stairway to Hardcore" is a match that dwarfs any kind of brutality that either of these men have ever witnessed or been subjected to. I can promise you that both men will bleed, they will burn, they will scream, and frankly, their parched mouths will be quenched by the tears that they will undoubtedly shed. "Stairway to Hardcore" is a structure that no one has ever imagined in their wildest dreams, Johnny.

Why do you think that is, Ricky?

Well, because the man standing before you right now is the only person that is sick enough to fathom putting another human being through such an unforgiving environment.

That does make sense, Ricky. You do have a reputation for being "THE MAN!" at being pretty demented and reckless. Despite that, however, you must be a bit concerned about the talent that you will be facing this Sunday.

Johnny, there's no denying that The Maxx and Ben are extremely gifted athletes and competitors. But I was awarded the Mayhem Championship for a reason. WZCW has never witnessed an individual such as myself that is so willing to sacrifice himself in order to succeed. No one in the history of WZCW (which I might that I am the most seasoned veteran in the WZCW) has ever taken the abuse that I have taken. No one has ever dreamed of putting his opponents through flaming Spanish Announce Tables (also known as "Mesas Españolas llameante de Locutor"). No one has jumped off of 70 ft. scaffolding onto an opponent after refusing medical help and already having the match won. Ben and Maxx have never fought for World Heavyweight Championships. This is MY match. These are MY rules. And I intend to prove to everyone why I was awarded with the unsanctioned WZCW Mayhem Championship.

*Ricky regains his silly pirate attitude*

Now can you dig THAT???????? SUCKARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

*Steamboat Ricky walks out of the locker room, leaving Johnny Klamor speechless.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back