Lethal Lottery: Mayhem Championship: Steamboat Ricky v. Maxx

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
Maxx v. Steamboat Ricky - WZCW Mayhem Championship

After months of feuding, the final chapter of the Maxx/Steamboat Ricky saga will reach its fruition at Lethal Lottery. Maxx, the hardcore menace of the Nation of Islam has been gunning for the Mayhem Championship since his emergence on the WZCW scene and gave an impressive performance in one of the most hellacious matches the wrestling world has ever witnessed ---Stairway to Hardcore. But Steamboat Ricky, the innovator of the Mayhem division and one of the most recognized icons in the hardcore wrestling world, has met each of his challenges with vigor and brutality. What will the Hardcore Legend have in store for Maxx? Will Ricky prevail once again, or will Maxx beat the Icon of Insanity at his own game and finally capture the blood-stained gold?

Keep all RPs and only RPs in this thread. Each wrestler is only allowed one RP per match.

*Steamboat Ricky sits alone in a dimmed locker room, with his Mayhem Championship belt sitting on the other side of the room. He is looking at it in silence, very focused, yet very troubled. In walks Johnny Klamor.*

Ricky, we are just a few days out from Lethal Lottery, where you will face a man to whom you are no stranger. You will be defending YOUR Mayhem Championship belt against Maxx. What are your thoughts going into the match?

Well, Johnny. You see, when I brought out the Mayhem Championship several months ago, I did so because I was looking to take my game to a different level. Sure, I can jump off of scaffolding onto ambulances and piledrive chumps through flaming spanish announce tables, but just like humans from the beginning of time, I need something to either defend or strive for. And in terms of hardcore wrestling I've done it all! I've been to the mountain top, I've broken bones, I've seen careers ended....I've seen my life flash before my eyes...I've seen the best and the worst, Johnny.

Well, what keeps you going, Ricky?

What keeps me going? What keeps me going? I'll tell you Johnny. It's the thrill that comes with 40,000 camera flashes lighting up an arena in unison as I leap off of the tallest point in the building and landing on the cement floor. It's the "RICKY, RICKY, RICKY" chants that come from the mouths of fans in the crowd and at home in front of their TVs when I put my body on the line and succeed. It's knowing that I am melting the faces off of every single person in a seat, ensuring them that what they saw and experienced was worth the price of admission.

All of those factors culminate into one, Johnny. And that factor is the piece of gold that sits over across the way (camera shifts to the Mayhem Championship belt, then shifts back). You see, that belt is my invention. I am the ONLY Mayhem Champion in the history of WZCW. In fact, some people say that I embody mayhem. I've faced everyone that has challenged me, and I have always emerged victorious.

You see, there is a reason that people call me "The Hardcore Legend." There is a REASON that people call me "The Icon of Insanity." It's because I am willing to do things that no one else will do. I am willing to lay it all on the line because I simply cannot fight a match without giving it everything that I have.

So what are my thoughts on the match? Well, Maxx, you can bring The Nation of Islam. You can bring weapons of mass destruction. Heck, you can even bring your mom and your dog. But do you really think that any of that will make a difference? Do you think that any of those factors can stand in the way of me doing what I do better than anyone on the planet? My destiny? Maxx...what you fail to understand is that when this belt is on the line...you are in a match that you cannot win and that I cannot lose.

*Ricky stands up, pauses, takes a long look at the Mayhem Championship, picks it up, and walks out of the locker room.*

The screen shakes and becomes distorted and suddenly a voice is heard in the background

This is A public service announcement paid for by the nation of islam…nattttttiooonnn ooffff isssslaaaam….

The screen turns pitch black and a sound of a heartbeat is heard in the background, it pounds slowly as the screen fades showing nothing but Maxamillion Mustafa sitting in a dark room

Maxx: Ricky, you hear that sound

The heart beat increases, the beats become faster

Maxx: It’s the sound of your heart racing…

Becomes faster

Maxx:
The adrenaline pumping through your veins

Beats Faster
Maxx: As you sacrifice your body, your soul to achieve greatness

The beats start racing, becoming faster as Maxx continues

Maxx: Hardcore is what you live and breathe, you introduced a title that you felt no one could hold, no one could contest you for…..

The beats become uncontrollable

Maxx: TILL NOW!

The heart Flat lines as Maxx look on staring at the screen

A shot is shown of Maxx dominating Ben Legend and rendering him unconscious with the Cross Face

Maxx: I have Made some of WZCW’s finest Tap to the Cross Face

A shot is shown of Maxx Throwing E2 through a wall

Maxx: Sincades Bodyguard laid lifeless in the middle of concrete floor, barely breathing, he was destroyed defeated by my hands!

A promo is shown of Maxx Laying Ricky out with the Mayhem championship on Meltdown

Maxx: You see Ricky, it just takes a second, just one small second to change your whole entire life, and that second could come at any time

The shot is shown of Maxx screaming with blood dripping down his face as he locks in the cross face on Ricky
Maxx: You see Ricky?, You see what happens once you underestimate your opponent, that’s exactly what Ben did, he was so consumed with facing his idol that he over looked me

The shot is shown again of Maxx locking in the cross face on Legend, he passes out as Maxx is suffering from third degree burns on his face

Maxx: Even with my face burned and Mutilated by Legend I made him Tap!, I MADE HIM TAP!

The screen changes and becomes distorted, it fades to reveal Maxx Laughing
Maxx: It is his will that I fulfill my destiny

The screen changes with Maxx in prayer position

Maxx:
He entrusted me with leading his troops….TO GLORY!

A screen shot is shown of Islamic leaders praying in the Mecca

Maxx: My pilgrimage starts….

Another shot is shown of Maxx destroying Joe and laying waste to an unknown assailant in the middle of the ring

Maxx: IN BLOOD!
Maxx: You think you feel pain

A shot is shown of Maxx screaming

Maxx: YOU THINK YOU FEEL PAIN!

A shot is shown of Maxx being put throw a flaming table, his hair is set on fire and is put out by the EMT’s, Maxx refuses medical attention and continues his match

Maxx: I still have those scars, they are my badges, my symbol of War, I will hold my
place in WZCW as its Mayhem champion

A shot is shown of Ricky out cold in the middle of the ring as MAXX raises the Mayhem Championship over his head

Maxx: I shall bring order to chaos , BY TAKING YOUR TITLE AND MAKING YOU TAP!

An army drill sergeant is heard in the background, training the terrorists of tomorrow as
Maxx stares on, The camera pans around him and stops focusing

Maxx: It is his will, and I am his profit!

The shot is shown again of Ricky being knocked out by Maxx using the Mayhem Championship

Maxx: I shall achieve it…. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

Maxx Raises his arm in the air, the black background fades revealing the rest of the nation with their arms raised in the air as the scene fades

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back