Spoiler: Another surprise entrant into the Royal Rumble

I'm glad. He has gotten really big headed especially towards the end of his WWE run.
- Pissed off because he didn't main event WM 18
- Phoned in his in-ring work
- No-showed some dates
- Left the company when asked to put a young guy(Lesnar) over.

The guys a dick in general. Why people compare him leaving to the Rock i'll never know.

Dick or not, Austin ushered in an entire dominant era for the WWE and became roughly one of the biggest wrestling names in wrestling history next to Hulk Hogan.

Also Austin was told to lose to Lesnar on Raw in a KOTR qualifier. He was still the second bigges face in the WWE at that point. Do you think a star of his magnitude should have been treated like that?

Frankly, the guy had a rough 2002. His personal life was in tatters as well and WWE treated him like shit. One year should not be held against the guy. He seems like a great guy in general.

Meh. Woulda been cool. At least you put thought into it. Even if only a little.

He seems like a great guy in general.

Errr... great? I don't know about that. The reason his personal life was in tatters was because he beat his wife. Austin is not a shining example of humanitarianism. That said, he always does seem to treat wrestling fans with the respect they deserve. I don't hold any ill feelings against him for leaving like he did.

Errr... great? I don't know about that. The reason his personal life was in tatters was because he beat his wife. Austin is not a shining example of humanitarianism. That said, he always does seem to treat wrestling fans with the respect they deserve. I don't hold any ill feelings against him for leaving like he did.

I think him beating Debra was more of a result of him buckling under the stress rather than him being a cunt. His first wife also left with his children in 2002 and he has known to be close to them. Him being seperated from children and his career falling apart with Debra also being an attention ****ing cunt being the icing on the cake might have led Austin to beating her.

Overall he seems respectful in public and also has plenty of friends and as a fan I won't hold that one year against him. Yes, he should not have acted like he did but many a sane man have been known to lose it under that kind of stress.

I think the lesson learned here is do some research before you get excited
4__.gif

We are all going to look foolish if Austin does turn up at Royal Rumble.

I think him beating Debra was more of a result of him buckling under the stress rather than him being a cunt. His first wife also left with his children in 2002 and he has known to be close to them. Him being seperated from children and his career falling apart with Debra also being an attention ****ing cunt being the icing on the cake might have led Austin to beating her.

Overall he seems respectful in public and also has plenty of friends and as a fan I won't hold that one year against him. Yes, he should not have acted like he did but many a sane man have been known to lose it under that kind of stress.

Yeah dude, beating your wife is totally cool if you're stressed out.

So Benoit's a monster but Steve Austin is just an angel who got carried away with the pressure. Wow.

Yeah dude, beating your wife is totally cool if you're stressed out.

I did not say that. I'm just saying that many a guy have cracked up under that much stress. It does not always imply that the guy is a dick. It's not a lot but he has also admitted and apologized for for his mistake.

lol lying on a forum. Almost cost Guy a lot of money. You need to follow his example of honesty and integrity...it's true. It's true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back