Spoiler: Another surprise entrant into the Royal Rumble

Safari.GFX

Rehabilitated
Sources with in the WWE are saying Stone Cold Steve Austin has been in Boston since Friday, and many close to him are expecting him to be a surprise entrant into the Royal Rumble. This would be good promotion for Tough Enough which he will be hosting starting in April.

Can someone give me a hell yeah!

If this is true, I expect to hear the the screams to travel well outside of Boston into the surrounding suburbs.

God I hope he doesn't. UNLESS he can have 1 more match, then I hope for Austin/Cena, with Cena winning.

Expect screams of pain coming from the city of Hamilton if this is the case, for I will be stabbing many people with a very sharp pointy thing....

Instant load-blow if this were to happen.

Blasphemy. Let me enjoy the Steve Austin rumors without talks of Cena.
You're right, because the single biggest star since Hogan should just make a surprise 1-off entry into the rumble and not have another match or program.

And if he DOES surprisingly have a match, then it should absolutely be against the top guy in the company whom he's never had any interaction with, who is arguably the biggest name since him.

And yes, I'd blow a load if I heard the glass break at the rumble.

If this one is true, this is a real shocker. This would be one I would never guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back