So It Looks Like TNA Is Going Under

The first thread wasn't doing it for you? :lmao:

Get 'em in now I guess, it seems we won't be able to talk much longer about TNA.

Which makes me a little bit sad in a way, because they've been the most interesting meta-story in professional wrestling for the past decade.

TNA going under is KB's dream come true. It's gonna be sad to see it go, Matt Hardy and co made it worth watching again.

Shame. I think it's been decent this year (I get more out of Impact than I do Raw) and I have fond memories of them.

Looks like there is a little over 72 hours until TNA is officially dead. No money to fund BFG and next week's TV tapings. Sounds like a real shit show... and I'm not talking about the product, but...

JR is now officially a dirtsheet. He said the "deal is imminent" or something but WWE wants to buy just the library rather than the actual promotion as a whole.

Shame because I like Neo-Galloway and think he could do some nice things in WWE.

JR is now officially a dirtsheet. He said the "deal is imminent" or something but WWE wants to buy just the library rather than the actual promotion as a whole.

Shame because I like Neo-Galloway and think he could do some nice things in WWE.

In a way it's good because it allows Galloway and co to grow without having to rely on WWE. WWE have so many people at the moment who they don't know what to do with (ironic with all the tv time they have) Let Galloway, EC3, Bram, Bennett etc make their mark somewhere else and if WWE want them they'll pick them up

TNA’s longest-running employee Bob Ryder pushed back strong against the report, stating: “Guess again ‘reliable sources.'”

PWTorch has heard from a source plugged into negotiations that the report is “insane.” The scenario is something that several have speculated about, including Jim Ross on his podcast this week. However, it was just one of several scenarios thrown out there as possible directions this story could go.

It won't die.

Maybe a the next set of Impact taping's the WWE could send someone over and they can have a TNA Library on a Pole match. Wish they would get this sorted out and we can all move along.

Dixie says there's nothing to the rumors and the only breaking news is that Bound For Glory was awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back