Why TNA Going Out of Business is Bad

Did you seriously just try to argue that the "benfits for wrestling as a whole" are better with the only nationally televised competitor going under and think you'd just skate by?

You'd have been better off not even bothering with that load of shit and just coming out and sticking to the latter half of your post about how you just selfishly want to see Hardy and Angle in WWE again, because there's absolutely no logical support to the idea that TNA folding it's doors would benefit wrestling as a whole at all. It would benefit WWE. Wrestling as a whole would suffer for it. Clearly.

competitor??? Who does tna compete with?

please dont tell me you were saying that tna is wwe's competitor...lmao really?

just because they are similar doesn't make them competition. WWE is not worried at all about tna. Tna is not wcw, hell there not even ecw. This is like saying payless brand shows are Nike's competition...no just no.

I agree TNA closing would help wrestling

I think the problem TNA has with growing their audience is the audience themselves. People shit, and hate on TNA just like they boo Cena. They have no idea why, just that everyone thinks it's the "cool" thing to do. Along with this whole Yes nonsense. I can bet that at least 60% of the crowd has no clue what the whole yes thing means, or why they're doing it.

Back to point, because of this false stigma TNA seems to have, getting their ratings above 1.5 is hard enough, let alone getting into the 2.0's territory. Which at this point may be why you see them try a bunch of different things, and see what sticks.

im sure they know why they are chanting yes you would have to be pretty fucking stupid not to know what its about

just because they are similar doesn't make them competition. WWE is not worried at all about tna. Tna is not wcw, hell there not even ecw. This is like saying payless brand shows are Nike's competition...no just no.

Why would it help wrestling, by taking away people's chances to be tv. It won't help wrestling, it will hurt wrestling outside of wwe. If all you care about is wwe, then just watch that, like you said tna is not threat to wwe, so why should it go under for you. I like to watch tna, why should I lose tna, why should others. How are you going to explain to the people at tna asylum that then, their website dies if tna goes. Also with tna gone the indies can pay less and less money , do you really want to cost wreslters money to what stroke your own ego.

Why would it help wrestling, by taking away people's chances to be tv. It won't help wrestling, it will hurt wrestling outside of wwe. If all you care about is wwe, then just watch that, like you said tna is not threat to wwe, so why should it go under for you. I like to watch tna, why should I lose tna, why should others. How are you going to explain to the people at tna asylum that then, their website dies if tna goes. Also with tna gone the indies can pay less and less money , do you really want to cost wreslters money to what stroke your own ego.

who cares about them not being on tv they will join either roh or the new gfw at least if they joined gfw they have a shot at making it at least original and wont be ridiculed week in week out tna is an absolute shambles they blatantly ripp the WWE off dixie carter trying to be stephanie mcmahon , eric young trying to be daniel bryan , i mean their top babyface is bully ray a guy that for most off his career came over as a border line ****** that put divas through tables

Competition does not imply equality. Two companies can still be in competition with one another, even if one is clearly a superior product, as competition only implies rivalry. If two stores in your town both sell shovels, but one out-sells the other at a 2:1 ratio, the store not selling as many shovels is still competition with the store selling more, as it is in the same market for the same eyeballs... or, well, hands.

So yes, they are competitors, regardless of whether you believe them to be more or less of a threat to the obvious "winner" in the industry right now (WWE).

But since you decided to jump in, I'll ask you to provide evidence to support the statement you are agreeing with. Why and how would TNA closing help wrestling?

im sure they know why they are chanting yes you would have to be pretty fucking stupid not to know what its about

You do realize the stereotype of being a pro wrestling fan is complete stupidity. Watching grown adults doing the whole yes thing confirms that.

who cares about them not being on tv they will join either roh or the new gfw at least if they joined gfw they have a shot at making it at least original and wont be ridiculed week in week out tna is an absolute shambles they blatantly ripp the WWE off dixie carter trying to be stephanie mcmahon , eric young trying to be daniel bryan , i mean their top babyface is bully ray a guy that for most off his career came over as a border line ****** that put divas through tables

You don't get it, you don't get the fact that there is a reason why someone like an Austin Areis left ROH, the fact is that tna is on tv and wwe would not even give him a shot. A lot of those wrestlers busted their ass and do BECAUSE TNA IS ON TV. You might not care but those wrestlers LOVE LOVE to have that option, even if tna is in bad shape, even if the product sucks, tna has had a shitty product before and come back with a better product. Some of the wrestlers have worked for YEARS and they deserve that opportunity to get to at least a mid level like tna.

Tna might be run badly but there is no good reason for it to go under. Also why do you think the wolves left to be on a company with tv, they watned wwe and wwe did not want them, however why do you think they did not go back to the indy scene, that is because they wanted to at least get on tv, even with less viewers.

Now if you want those wrestlers to be on the indy scene fine, let them leave on their own like Aj, sabin, daneils, Kaz, don't close the door on those guys possibly trying to get back on tv when they want as well as other indy talents that wwe may not give a real chance, because wwe right now is cutting down.

Also tna going under gives indy's the power to cut pay for the wrestlers, because they don't have a tna to bargin with anymore. Someone like Richards would more than likely get his pay slashed. Pretty much if wwe won't give you a real chance, then the indy companies can slash your pay, which they will be more than glad to do. Even for guys out on the indy scene it will tougher, hell they might say to hell with this and just retire.

It hurts wrestling and wrestlers. If you don't like what tna is doing then go watch something else like most people have, there is no reason to get rid of tna, hell I like to watch the trainwreck I even admit it sucks, but should not go under. If the wrestlers are "suffering", then they CHOSE to sign or resign with tna, their fault that they are "suffering", if you think that that they are, which some of them may be. Their fault should know what they are walking into.

Also it is not going to help ROH when ROH, PWG, have no desire to became a tna level company. That is fine, that is dandy, however you want tna to go under for them to get bigger, when they have no desire to in the first place. It is useless, it is dumb when it won't help someone anyways because those compaines will stay the same and may even cut the pay of the wrestlers.

Now it sounds like you want to teach Dixie a lesson. Trust me teaching Dixie a lesson is not worth fucking over a bobby roode, who fits in tna, and does not fit in ROH, or PWG, he fits well in tna wrestling. Also Dixie Carter won't learn from this if indeed tna is a play toy, then THAT IS WHAT TNA IS TO HER IS A PLAY TOY, she won't learn a DAMN THING THEN. If she has not true love for tna like many claim then she won't learn anything.

You do realize the stereotype of being a pro wrestling fan is complete stupidity. Watching grown adults doing the whole yes thing confirms that.

you dont get what im saying do you they clearly know what they are chanting for you must be one off they stereotypical idiots mustn't you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back