Reality Show Wants Dixie Carter

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It's possible that we MIGHT be seeing more of Dixie Carter on television at some point in the future. A new reality show called Real Housewives of Nashville is currently in the works and the show is being created by the same people that came up with Real Housewives of Orange County. Apparently, they want Dixie on the show and getting her to be part of the cast is said to be a top priority at this time.

It's not a show that'll draw lots of men to it, but the show could be used as something of an alternative means to plug TNA. Any little bit of advertising and hype can help I suppose. I fail to see how it can hurt.

If Dixie does wind up joining the show, I just hope that it won't be a springboard for tons of Dixie Carter dominanted segments and storylines on television. Using her to put over TNA via this new outlet is all fine and dandy, but I personally have no interest in the reality show being used to, for all intents and purposes, make Dixie the centerpiece and focal point of TNA.

If Dixie does wind up joining the show, I just hope that it won't be a springboard for tons of Dixie Carter dominanted segments and storylines on television. Using her to put over TNA via this new outlet is all fine and dandy, but I personally have no interest in the reality show being used to, for all intents and purposes, make Dixie the centerpiece and focal point of TNA.

I hope not as well, but they've been doing pretty well so far with her for the past few months, so here's hopng it'll stick.

As for her going reality television, I wouldn't mind it. Those shows are filled with crazy bitches getting a spotlight, be interesting to see how cock a doodle crazy she turned out to be. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back