Mr McMahon declares

Mr. Artistic guy

Better Off This Way
As much as I hate to admit it, dammit, I've been told Final Resolution looks like it's going to be a great PPV. Shame nobody will be watching or buying it, maybe if it had my logo on it, but great nonetheless.

- The crowning of a new world cha- new TNA champion. It's my world. But Dixie's land, apparently.

- That giant oaf Abyss.

- And 'oh my'. THAT'S GOTTA BE, THAT'S GOTTA BE a two out of three falls match between that traitor Kurt Angle and my son-in-law wannabe Bobby Roode in a feud that's been fantastic, not that I would know... because I don't watch... don't know if I mentioned that already.

- Feast of fired, whatever that means. I don't need a match to fire people......... or a reason.

- An X division, or as I call it a small person, match-up between that guy with the really hot girlfriend and Austin Aries who's guilty of gimmick infringement. The greatest man that ever lived? I've been living that for years. Ah who cares, I've already got Daniel Bryan.

- That breath of fresh air. Forget Magnus, Rockstar Spud is the only Brit worth caring about. Great name too, something I'd come up with.

- A chance to see the best tag team in the bus-in-ess. Which is a lie, because it's not my business. Speaking of which, I don't now why they haven't dropped by my performance centre yet, I invited them weeks ago.

- And last but not least, the return of the best female in the bus-in-ess, Madison Rayne. I'd sign her, call her Alison Snoe.

Yeah. Screw it, I'm gonna buy them.

As much as I hate to admit it, dammit, I've been told Final Resolution looks like it's going to be a great PPV. Shame nobody will be watching or buying it, maybe if it had my logo on it, but great nonetheless.

- The crowning of a new world cha- new TNA champion. It's my world. But Dixie's land, apparently.

- That giant oaf Abyss.

- And 'oh my'. THAT'S GOTTA BE, THAT'S GOTTA BE a two out of three falls match between that traitor Kurt Angle and my son-in-law wannabe Bobby Roode in a feud that's been fantastic, not that I would know... because I don't watch... don't know if I mentioned that already.

- Feast of fired, whatever that means. I don't need a match to fire people......... or a reason.

- An X division, or as I call it a small person, match-up between that guy with the really hot girlfriend and Austin Aries who's guilty of gimmick infringement. The greatest man that ever lived? I've been living that for years. Ah who cares, I've already got Daniel Bryan.

- That breath of fresh air. Forget Magnus, Rockstar Spud is the only Brit worth caring about. Great name too, something I'd come up with.

- A chance to see the best tag team in the bus-in-ess. Which is a lie, because it's not my business. Speaking of which, I don't now why they haven't dropped by my performance centre yet, I invited them weeks ago.

- And last but not least, the return of the best female in the bus-in-ess, Madison Rayne. I'd sign her, call her Alison Snoe.

Yeah. Screw it, I'm gonna buy them.

Why are you writing in british, Vince?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back