so how will they take it away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im glad you had fun disecting my "tirade". cool. before i start, I don't know how this thread is still open, but i still will answer back. First, I enjoyed Brother Love, so I didn't respond to that so that point - pointless. RVD, did you watch WWE vs. ECW against Rey Mysterio? Doink, I was young when Doink was wrestling so I actually enjoyed him when he had the little doinks feuding against Lawler and the little lawlers (hilarious). Doink was a great comic relief to me. Edge, I never said I was a fan of Edge, but the fact that he has grown on me and he would fit in to ECW, is my opinion. I haven't liked Edge since the brood as well(Although he was better before the brood stable in my opinion). But he has should me from ONS that he still can hang in the ECW and would be a better fit there, any objections? Cena's belt, damn right I don't like it for what it stands for! It stands for a Mid-carder that got to popular to quick and was rushed to the main event to quick, he's good on the mic, is good in the ring, but the fact is he isn't great but because he's over with 12-15yr olds he carried that belt for way too long and needs more time to work in the ring and I don't think Edge should have it but ultimately there's 3 choices right now and I don't see it staying on ECW TV. Triple H, I've been a fan of his since he came into the WWE and followed him all the way, but let's face it, how long has he been in the title hunt? He deserves it yes but it's been getting old, Vince Had to freshen up the storylines somehow and thus getting DX back. Raw, when was the last time you seen a heel get a clean win on Raw? Let alone A heel with a manager? come on every wrestler thats been a heel has had an unclean win more than once even the undertaker. JBL on a quick note is a self proclaimed wrestling God. But is old and the only reason he's in a Main Event picture is because he has been around for along time and the WWE needed to mainevent someone when Lesnar Left(I cant wait to hear what you have to say about Lesnar now!)I hope I didn't miss anything this time other then I am entitled to my opinion, and you to yours, Im not going to force the Edge thing with you, we will see how it plays out.
P.S. who are you refering to with the South cracks? I live in Buffalo. That is in New York, not the south.

Thanks 5th Horsemen for helping put this guy in his place. Now let me proceed with you if I may:

First of all, where the hell do you get off talking about people from the South Masked Vato. I'm from the south....Lexington, Kentucky, and damn proud of it. Kentucky to the informed and knowledgable is the home of world class horse racing and horse farms. What is that Saturday in May......the Fastest Two Minutes in Sports.......oh yeah the Derby. Yeah that's ours. We are the home and birthplace of bourbon. By far the best liquor you'll ever have. Bourbon County, Kentucky. We have world-class basketball at the University of Kentucky, my alma matter, and....as much as I hate to say it, the University of Louisville. We are listed as number 8 in the top 100 most educated cities. We are also one of the wealthiest cities in America per capita. Oh yeah and we have the most beautiful women in the world. Anyone who disagrees can just take a look at my wife. Red hair, 5'8, long legs, 125 lbs, 38ds all natural, haha, a diva in her own right and a former actress who has performed on Broadway.

People who think the south are just full of dumb, imbred hicks are completely uninformed and should come take a look at our fair state and my city especially before you go and pass judgement. I am 25 years old, I graduated from the University of Kentucky with a BS in accounting and marketing with a 3.75 GPA. I have since then ran businesses here in Lexington and just recently started my own real estate company here in Lexington. So who are these dumbass people from the South you are speaking of.....definately not this guy. Please just stop and think before you open your uninformed mouth and insult the place that I call home.

Now Masked Man lets move on to wrestling. I posted this as a possible way the WWE could go with this current storyline. This was a possible solution and I personally liked it because it solved both problems and built up ECW from the get-go. It would have also given us an amazing pay-per-view in a couple of weeks. My reasoning behind it was I personally believe the buy-rates are going to be low for this PPV because they have had no time to build up the card. What better way to do so than to give us something we haven't seen since Wrestlemania 4. As a kid I'll never forget this PPV, it was by far one of my favorite Wrestlemania's as I was very impressed by the idea of the new champ having to win so many matches in one night. No I don't work in Hollywood babay, but with ideas like this, I should.

Now you want to talk about how Rob Van Dam is just a glorified spotfest?!? You are just the type of person I've been talking about on this forum, if not worse because you are apparently utterly clueless about what RVD has done for ECW and the sacrifices he has made. Not to mention the fact that he is one of the best wrestlers to ever step in the ring. RVD, in our generation, is at the top of the list. Go watch every match from his feud with Lynn to start with and tell me he is not a great wrestler. Then you go on to say he is not a good wrestler now? Have you watched him the last few weeks. WWE has decided to take the reigns off of him and look at the great match he had with Mysterio last Wednesday. Anyone that thinks RVD is a glorified spotfest is out of there fucking mind! They apparently confused him with half the wrestlers in TNA. Van Dam can do it all in the ring and anyone who thinks otherwise apparently hasn't been paying attention for the past decade.

You want to talk about how long you've followed the sport. I've followed it just as long as you brother. I've watched it since I was a kid with my Dad. The first event I saw in person was here in Kentucky and it was a WCW event. I got to see an hour long ironman pitting Rick Rude against Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. Before that I had been watching wrestling since I was 3 years old. That means I've been watching it for 22 years and I have also watched it evolve. I used to watch every single show that WCW and WWF put on every week. I even watched the old GWA matches on ESPN when I could get them. Now everything I had missed before I was old enough to know what was going on, I went and rented at all the local video stores. Any video I could get my hand on, I rented every weekend. More than one time of course. And I thank God I had parents that put up with it and let me watch the sport I truely loved.

Then in the early and mid-90s, I had some friends with satellite introduce me to ECW. I was hooked from day one. Since then I have followed the career of all these guys you think of as walking spot-fests. I watched them spill there blood, sweat, and tears week in and week out. I couldn't get enough and I still can't. You think you are such a purist, you think you are better than other fans on this board, you are simply full of shit. I am a die-hard fan of wrestling. I am slowly getting my wife to the same level of wrestling fan as I am and I'm sure I'll let my kids watch to see what they think about it when they get old enough. My Dad did the same with me, thank God, and I feel like I should do the same.

Don't come in here and start picking apart people's opinions because you don't agree with them. The fact of the matter is the glory days of Ricky Steamboat, Ric Flair, Paul Orndorff (used to come to my church in KY when he was here during his SMW tenure), Harley Race, etc are long and gone. Did I enjoy all of what I got to see of these guys.....hell yeah I did I'm a wrestling fan. But the fact of the matter is RVD is in fact the new breed of wrestler. He will put on a memorable run in ECW and if you can refrain from picking apart people's opinions long enough, you might actually enjoy some of what you are going to see in ECW.

Rep yo' city! Rep yo' city! Haha. Why can't you let me go to sleep? I'm tired! First, before anybody attacks me again...please read what I put. I said, "some places in the south". I didn't say, "jump on your soap box KentuckyMan"! I just came form Kentucky....Lexington, Kentucky to be exact. That is why I didn't say Lexington or Kentucky or a combination of the two. By the way, I can say what I want. The fact of the matter is, and this is what I was getting at, some southern people have a problem with a person influenced by "hip hop" holding any place of prominence. That is the truth, Ruth. That is what I meant. Do you think that there would not have been a riot if K-Kwik would have won the title. I think Vince may have rioted with himself! I live in the south. I, too, "rep" the south...if you will. I didn't ask for your history, nor did I ask for the history of Lexington. I'm pretty sure that southerners don't need you to be their saviour either. The south is NOT full of dumb, imbred hicks, but there are enough to fill the Rupp arena. Do you like how I used the Rupp arena in my thingamajingie? I know I'm cool like that. So in closing....I didn't say anything about you or your state. You just felt some kind of unnecessary duty to defend the south and attack me. Let me reiterate...I didn't make any comment to you or about you. Some people in the south are ignorant. Some people in the north are ignorant. I live in the south, so I thought I'd comment on the ignorance from the south. The "reckon" statement was referring to a guy who is probably sleeping now(like I should be)!! To the horseman: I know where Buffalo is! I was referring to a whole other guy. To KentuckyMan: Put me in my place? hahaha! To Horseman: You now have a fan. I was done with the..um..."putting in one's place?" of The Masked Vato for the night, but you guys keep it up. I understand the horseman, but a guy out of nowhere?! Call MTV!! I'm Flameworthy! Is that CMT? Is that any music video station? I think so, but I'm not positive. Jeez, I thought I was a self-important kind of guy. I guess I met my match in KentuckyMan. I'm sure I'll get another flame for posting this, but I was talking to a whole other guy! Hahaha! *sigh* I wasn't gonna, but I guess I should reply to the horseman...I don't want to be rude. I did see the Rey/RVD match. I wasn't impressed. Like I said...Edge can go to ECW. I'll pack his bags. What does the spinning centerplate have to do with being a mid-carder? I think the whole controversy is whatever I said and not because he got a premature push. I do think people dislike him for that reason too, but not solely. If he's good on the mic and in the ring, then why is he bad or not worthy to be champ? I don't get it. The fact that he's over with 12 year olds says something about the fans and not him. Older guys just don't seem to like him for some reason. They liked the Rock! Granted the Rock was around longer before he got the title, but if I'm not mistaken, The Giant got his title faster than Cena. Don't quote me on that. You're probably right about the 3 choices thing. I don't think HHH should get the belt until after he turns on HBK.(it's gonna happen!) Do you consider Umaga a heel? If you do, then I saw a heel get a clean win tonight. I'm not saying that "heels" have clean matches, but does there have to be interference that directly affects the outcome of the match every night? Johnny Nitro fought John Cena and lost....with interference!!!! O_O On JBL, I know that he is a self-proclaimed wrestling god. The comment that I made is what is known as levity. No comment on Brock Lesnar. So....to finally end this for the night(for me, at least)...I guess if I want to have a semblance of a discussion(heated or not) I guess I can contact the horseman. If I want a travelogue of Kentucky, I'll ask the other guy. I just wanted to talk about wrestling! hahaha. Oh well....later my brothers and sisters...and to KentuckyMan.....I luuuvvvvvvv Yoouuuuuu! Muah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back