so how will they take it away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

couchflex

tomarrow night on raw, how do you think the wwe will take the belt off of rvd. rvd being stripped of the title, or rvd losing to john cena? unfortunately i think he'll job to cena.

Well, knowing the WWE, they'll figure out a lame, sucky way to do it.

I think that Vince made a very bad judgement call in putting the belt on RVD in the first place. I do not see why he did not give ECW thier original belts back, rather than have Cena drop the WWE Title to ECW (RVD = Real Venerial Desease) at One Night Stand. I think RVD will be stripped live on Raw! following One Night Stand and the title returned to Cena due to the fact that the poster advertising Vengeance already has Cena as Champion.

Prolly, how bout Cena comes to the ring, crys like a bitch like he always does. Then, he demands a title shot, or he's gonna kick someone's aaaaaass (as he likes to drag out the first part of that word for some reason) McMahon rewards him the shot and RVD just loses the belt in a 10 minute matchup. :( Better not god damn happen but i know it will.

its gonna suck so bad to see cena win tomarrow night. the finish to their match was bad enough, but seeing rvd lose to cena, and all of cena's little fans celebrating is gonna suck.

It's Cean vs Edge tomorrow night.

So....what will happen now?

RVD trashes the WWE title on Raw and Heyman presents him with the ECW Title.

McMahon makes the match at Vengeance Cena vs Edge for the now "vacant" WWE title.

RikRaines said:
It's Cean vs Edge tomorrow night.

So....what will happen now?

RVD trashes the WWE title on Raw and Heyman presents him with the ECW Title.

McMahon makes the match at Vengeance Cena vs Edge for the now "vacant" WWE title.
That would be a great way to have RVD become the ECW Champ but knowing Vince, that would actually make sense so it wont happen.

They shouldnt of made the stupid WWE guys come in. although it might turn alot of people against cena:twak:

Cena will get the wwe title by vince stripping rvd because thats what wwe does. RVD shouldnt have won anyways, lost then gotten their old ecw titles back

I think what will happen now that the wwe belt is off Raw, Mcmahon will bring back the old championship belt (Pre-cheezy spinner style) and just have Cena and Edge Face off for it at Vengence, leaving it Vacant for the next 2 weeks. I can't wait to watch raw and ecw to see what happens. And I pray they don't bring back that f'n spinner belt, that is a bigger disgrace to the WWE championship belt legacy, than losing it off of WWE t.v. to ECW

RikRaines, I like his idea. That'll let both RVD and ECW off on their way looking strong and keeps WWE and Raw looking good at the same time. A win-win situation. I hope it does play out like that. It'll be a very interesting Raw.

Vacant is a possibility but I can see Vince stripping it off RVD because Paul Heyman was not the official in the match and therefor the win was not an actual win. Just a few long hours til we find out for sure I guess.

i ve read that theres a possibility cena will face rvd at ecw's first tv show tomarrow night. thats gonna suck. wwe is really trying their hardest to bury ecw.

Raige said:
Vacant is a possibility but I can see Vince stripping it off RVD because Paul Heyman was not the official in the match and therefor the win was not an actual win. Just a few long hours til we find out for sure I guess.

If Vince happens to strip the belt tonight, do you think maybe RVD and Sabu Could go at it for the first T.V. show? It would make sense since RVD technically won and sabu's match went to a no contest that these two would face off for the championship. Also with Edge vs. Cena tonight, would it then be a championship match? If it was then the main event at Vengeance would kinda seem pointless when its on Raw 2 weeks before the PPV, Theres going to be another twist somehow, i just hope it comes out good for RVD

Its hard to say what wwe would do. In their aged and not so creative minds i could foresee stripping RVD as they would potentially think that it'll garner more heat for another heel to gain that belt by whatever means and make the fans more in favor of RVD. (in the sense of a marketing idea in a aged mans mind..... vince)

I guess i will actually have to tune in and find out. Something i havent done in years. LOL

I'm not sure why they would get rid of Cena's spinner belt, because so many kids are buying them. That would be bad for Vinny Mac's pocket book if they got rid of the belt. I'm thinking they'll just allow ECW to make their title belt but won't recognize RVD's win and Vince will just bring out a new WWE belt. VKM can do anything he wants.

This is how I hope it all goes down tonight:

RVD and Paul E. cut a promo where they bring out the world title, a briefcase, and a metal garbage can. RVD talks about how he can't carry this spinner title one more second. RVD then takes the title, throws it down, sets it ablaze in the garbage can and proclaims himself done with the WWE. Heyman then pulls out of the briefcase the ECW Title, vintage and all. He hands it over to RVD, proclaiming him the man that brought them gold, and there new champ. This would be a more hardcore, albeit stolen, version of what The Franchise did all those years ago.

Now that the WWE Title has been destroyed, Vince will announce a new title, going back to the vintage WWE title, and announcing the two men who will face off for the new vacant WWE title will be Edge and Cena at Vengeance. This would make more sense as there will be little time for a tournament. Another possibility would be having a battle royal to see who goes on to face Edge at Vengeance. Another possibility would be having a one night tournament, much like they did in Wrestlemania 4 where Edge and Cena would get a first round bye as did Hogan and Andre the Giant after there controversial match when the title was first held up. This would be an amazing pay-per-view coupled with the return of D-X. I would definately buy the PPV to see a tournament of this magnitude all taking place in one night.

Of course I don't see Vince and creative doing this because I just simply don't think they're that bright. This is how I would book it though. What do you guys think?

FTWChamp said:
This is how I hope it all goes down tonight:

RVD and Paul E. cut a promo where they bring out the world title, a briefcase, and a metal garbage can. RVD talks about how he can't carry this spinner title one more second. RVD then takes the title, throws it down, sets it ablaze in the garbage can and proclaims himself done with the WWE. Heyman then pulls out of the briefcase the ECW Title, vintage and all. He hands it over to RVD, proclaiming him the man that brought them gold, and there new champ. This would be a more hardcore, albeit stolen, version of what The Franchise did all those years ago.

Now that the WWE Title has been destroyed, Vince will announce a new title, going back to the vintage WWE title, and announcing the two men who will face off for the new vacant WWE title will be Edge and Cena at Vengeance. This would make more sense as there will be little time for a tournament. Another possibility would be having a battle royal to see who goes on to face Edge at Vengeance. Another possibility would be having a one night tournament, much like they did in Wrestlemania 4 where Edge and Cena would get a first round bye as did Hogan and Andre the Giant after there controversial match when the title was first held up. This would be an amazing pay-per-view coupled with the return of D-X. I would definately buy the PPV to see a tournament of this magnitude all taking place in one night.

Of course I don't see Vince and creative doing this because I just simply don't think they're that bright. This is how I would book it though. What do you guys think?

that would be a perfect win-win scenario for ECW and WWE, no controversy over the match on ONS, Raw would still have a belt, and the Vengeance PPV would most likely be a huge sucess, as well as the answer to all the questions involved in the controversy not lapsing on to next weeks RAW. The perfect booking in my eyes, so I don't think it will actually happen. Something big is going to happen tonight though with Cena vs. Edge

They should have done this: Make RVD lose to John Cena and Have Sabu beat Rey Mysterio for the World Heavywieght Championship who cares about that belt It was WCW's belt in the first place just in case any one forgot.

cena will come out crying about how paul came out and ended the match...paul will come out saying that he had a right to b/c it was his ppv...rvd comes out...says he will face the winner of the cena/edge match for the title either at ecw or next week on raw...

Thanks for the vote of confidence man. There's nothing I would rather do than be able to book the WWE and ECW. I would give up my real estate business in a heartbeat, haha.

They shouldn't have given it to him in the first place. RVD is nothing but a Human spot machine, who kids, who are too young to remember good wrestling, mark out to. Trashing the belt? Do you guys work in Hollywood? How about an original idea? The show is over, so you know they didn't take it. I find it really hard to understand wrestling fans nowadays. "Just take the old wcw belt and blah blah blah". It's true that WCW was horribly mismanaged(they had a blank check and could do nothing with it), but there is no reason to disqualify its place in wrestling history. I think Mick Foley hit it on the head. Most of the fans are too young to remember Flair/Steamboat or Flair/Race, and the ones with a little age are worse on occasion. I grew up with wrestling. I watched everything I could watch. I recorded everything I could. I grew to appreciate the sport of wrestling before Vince started passing around the kool aid of "sports entertainment"...before the 5 minute match...before the "doink" the clowns...before the "get it"...before the belittling of "doink" the clown....before the assassination of what I loved. Fans today mark out too easily. It's ok to be a fan of wrestling, and ecw has a place in wrestling history too... I'm just saying that some of you guys may need to check your undies. Taking the WWE title from Raw just to get ECW over was a joke, but it kinda had to happen or else ECW may have died last night. Now what? Have Edge win the title? Leave the title on ECW? Both of those ideas suck. Vince is probably gonna come up with more stupid ideas before coming up with something that the fans will eat like a pig coming off a diet. Open your eyes, brothers and sisters! I luuvv yoouuu! Heh. Maybe if I jump through a table, you guys will chant "holy sh*t" and award me the heavyweight championship of this forum. I know it's not original, but it worked once, right?

Hey masked vato, have you ever seen ECW? Or are your only experiences of RVD the crap hes had to be in the WWE? Watch RVD vs BBB , RVD vs Jerry Lynn, RVD vs sabu, tell me hes crap. He was always great in ECW, sadly, it was lost in the world of WWE.

The Masked Vato said:
They shouldn't have given it to him in the first place. RVD is nothing but a Human spot machine, who kids, who are too young to remember good wrestling, mark out to. Trashing the belt? Do you guys work in Hollywood? How about an original idea? The show is over, so you know they didn't take it. I find it really hard to understand wrestling fans nowadays. "Just take the old wcw belt and blah blah blah". It's true that WCW was horribly mismanaged(they had a blank check and could do nothing with it), but there is no reason to disqualify its place in wrestling history. I think Mick Foley hit it on the head. Most of the fans are too young to remember Flair/Steamboat or Flair/Race, and the ones with a little age are worse on occasion. I grew up with wrestling. I watched everything I could watch. I recorded everything I could. I grew to appreciate the sport of wrestling before Vince started passing around the kool aid of "sports entertainment"...before the 5 minute match...before the "doink" the clowns...before the "get it"...before the belittling of "doink" the clown....before the assassination of what I loved. Fans today mark out too easily. It's ok to be a fan of wrestling, and ecw has a place in wrestling history too... I'm just saying that some of you guys may need to check your undies. Taking the WWE title from Raw just to get ECW over was a joke, but it kinda had to happen or else ECW may have died last night. Now what? Have Edge win the title? Leave the title on ECW? Both of those ideas suck. Vince is probably gonna come up with more stupid ideas before coming up with something that the fans will eat like a pig coming off a diet. Open your eyes, brothers and sisters! I luuvv yoouuu! Heh. Maybe if I jump through a table, you guys will chant "holy sh*t" and award me the heavyweight championship of this forum. I know it's not original, but it worked once, right?

If only young people mark out to RVD, then you must be an old ass masked vato! I'm 23 you might see that as young but my brothers and i have followed wrestling for almost 18 years, RVD is a trained kickboxer and is trained in martial arts, created his own bodybuilding technique and was trained by the SHEIK! For you to say he's a spotmachine must be absolutely crazy! RVD can wrestle, just because he's not a wrestler like WWE's typical champs doesn't mean he doesn't meet that calipur. He's been going above and beyond every match for the past 15 years. Don't criticize him or his fans just because your old ass eyes can't follw him around the ring. You say you grew up wrestling and grew to appreciate sports entertainment, but have you followed it the past 10 years? it seems not with the Doink reference, but I have, what these people are saying on the forums are there predictions or what the want to see. Alot of the ideas are off the wall true and are things we've seen in the past, but guess what? WWE is always recycling storylines so anything is bound to happen. And before I get back on the WWE championship again, have you seen the belt lately? Someone of your old-school wrestling background has to agree that the cena belt was horrid and disgraced the championship in it own right. I'd rather see it go to ECW and bring the old belt back, the one that had a history. Now to Cena, RVD, and Edge, I personally want edge to win the title at vengence, not to keep the belt off Cena, or to get it off ECW TV, but to continue the stoyline and feud between Cena and Edge. It's the first time WWE has had a good feud brewing since Stone Cold had the belt. So I pose to you and those who agree with you Open your eyes brother and sisters and realize this is a new era for wrestling, adapt or move on. Sorry if it seems this post is attacking you, it's not meant to, it's only to answer your post

First off, how are you not attacking me when the majority of your post is completely ageist. What I said was not really ageist. It was stating a fact. If you are too young to remember, you will not appreciate it. I know RVD is a martial artist, but how does all that stuff you said translate in the ring? Spotfest 2006!!! Hey, I've seen RVD in good matches...just not lately. I've only seen spots. My eyes can follow his backflips too by the way. What? Are the aged not allowed to mention Doink? I just said that to make a point. The point was...I know it was hard to see through your red hot hatred for me after I bad mouthed Edge....the point was that I was around before that and I am still around...a true wrestling fan. Whoo! For your information, I have not stopped watching wrestling since my grandpa introduced me to it. I did say something about watching and recording and whatever whatever, but again you were probably angry about my "Brother Love" homage. "How dare that old fart bring up Brother Love! How dare he!!!" Heh.
I know that the WWE has been recycling storylines. They just re-did the "upper tier superstar vs the boss" storyline. I love it. That storyline "brought back" the crotch chop. Billy gunn is happy about that too. B-I-N-G-OH! Let me ask about this belt thing. Why do you guys have such a problem with it. "Oh my god! The centerplate is spinning! This is a disgrace!!!!" Let me tell you..it is no more a disgrace than Stone Cold's Skull belt or The Rock's belt. I think the problem everyone has with it is what it "represents". Jesus Christi Dominae! If Vince didn't have a problem with it, I don't see why anyone else should...except some guys that live in Northern Louisiana as well as a couple other places in the south. Haha. I said it, and you know what I mean! Tell me. How many people are in the Edge fan club? ...besides you and that other guy. Edge has been in some "athletic contests" including TLC and other ladder matches and whatnot, but he is no wrestling god. Sorry JBL. Feud? I thought the feud was with Cena and HHH before Vince pulled HHH into that rehash that I spoke of earlier. Edge is horrible, and having Lita "spoil" all his matches doesn't make him look any better. They SHOULD go to ECW. Maybe we can see some matches with "clean" endings on RAW then. I like how you stole my Brother Love line to put Edge over. It was simply nauseating. Haha. If this is the new era of wrestling, Vince can take it, turn it sideways, and stick it in his "manhole" because it sucks. The funny thing about that, though, is that guys like you will put crap over. "Why is Edge getting heat?" "That guy right there." Edge is a hardcore legend! Edge deserves the belt! Edge is a better champ than Cena! wait! I think this is the introduction to the opposites! I hope you had fun attacking me because I surely had fun disecting your little tirade. ...and brother, I luuuvvvv youuuu! By the way, I am only a couple years older than you. Heh. I don't know if you wanted that tidbit of info or not. Oh well....bye!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back