So whats next for the WWE championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigt5687

Dark Match Jobber
will rvd take the title to ecw, or will vince just give it back to cena. maybe a new championship will be revealed tonight for raw. discuss!!!!

i hope that vince gives it back to cena y cant ecw just make a title them selves y take it from wwe then wwe wont have a title? hopefully vince gives it back cause vince owns ecw he can do whatever he wants w/ it

i think tonight on raw they will have a rematch for the title and cena will get it back once again

I'm going to post exactly what I posted in another topic thread!

IMO, this is what's going to happen on Raw. Cena will come out and cry about the fact he lost his title to RVD and that he wants a match against Edge tonight for interrupting in the match. He's going to get it... at Vengeance! Remember how Vince said that the winner of the Big Show / Edge match (Edge) would go on to face the WWE Champion? Well how can Edge face the WWE Champion when it's no longer the WWE Championship? It's now the ECW Championship, and Edge can't fight for what's there. So Edge gets mad at Cena for losing his match, and losing his chance at the WWE title, and Cena is mad at Edge for interfering in the match. Therefore, leave that plot spread over a few weeks, and you have a good main-eventer for Vengeance. That's just my opinion.

Also, Paul Heyman can just tell Vince to screw off because Paul is an ECW Official and it was an ECW PPV. There isn't really anything Vince can do about it. I'm guessing Smackdown! will join Raw because of the lack of superstars in Smackdown! and the loss title on Raw.

Dude Vengence is in 2 weeks so how can they spread a feud in 2 weeks time.

Bigt5687 said:
will rvd take the title to ecw, or will vince just give it back to cena. maybe a new championship will be revealed tonight for raw. discuss!!!!

Well I was baffled when RVD won, because I didn't think the title would change hands on an ECW paper-view, but I think he lost it because of two things: Rey Rey and Sabu getting hurt, and that World heavyweight championship not switching hands. Secondly, if Cena would have won there is a chance the crowd would have rioted, because of badly cena was heckled by the crowd.

I'm thinking Vince will take it back due to Heyman being referee at the last minute, and the title not being decided by a WWE official. But I think Vince will most likely have a rematch on RAW tonight for the title and Cena will retain, and on ECW on tuesday night ECW will reveal a new championship.

Those are my thoughts....

Nope its already Confirmed Edge is facing Cena tonight. Also Sabu vs. Rey Jr ended the right way from what I am hearing. The Plan they have right now is a Triple Threat match at Vengence RVD vs. Edge vs. Cena!

They already advertised Vengeance as Cena vs. Edge, and the PPV is just weeks away. How are they going to change all that advertising in a short amount in accommodate RVD? It looks like RVD is going to lose the title and its going back to Cena. How is WWE going to do a PPV without the WWE title on the line? It doesnt make sense...Does it suck that the odds are against RVD, hell yea, he deserves is and Cena needs to stop being champion PERIOD. But he does so much for merchandising and his biggest fan base is kids 5-14 and women, but he sells so instead of listening to the REAL fans, WWE is just going for the almighty dollar…again…

The match at Vengence can still be for the title without it being stripped from RVD. Cena vs. Edge winner is the new WWE champ, they wouldn't have to change anything then for the PPV, and RVD is stays ECW champ. I don't see the chances of this happening though but its a chance

How is WWE going to do a PPV without the WWE title on the line?

<< They did it at last year's Armageddon.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing one of these things:

1. Cena vs. RVD vs. Edge at Vengeance

2. Edge vs. RVD at Vengeance (ECW vs. WWE)

3. Vince saying RVD was never the champ 'cause Paul Heyman wasn't a ref.

We'll just have to wait & see.

theguppee1234 said:
3. Vince saying RVD was never the champ 'cause Paul Heyman wasn't a ref.

thats what i had in mind after i finished watching the match

anyway my theory is they are gonna make the WWE champoinship match at Vengeance like this:

RVD (c) vs Cena, winner face Edge in the main event

rkolover09 said:
maybe the edge/cena match to be a #1 contender match...
there is kinda a problem with this. edge won #1 contendership last week over big show. another point i wanted to make was the way sabu vs rey ended was all WORKED it was the plan all along to have it end that way

5thHorseman said:
The match at Vengence can still be for the title without it being stripped from RVD. Cena vs. Edge winner is the new WWE champ, they wouldn't have to change anything then for the PPV, and RVD is stays ECW champ. I don't see the chances of this happening though but its a chance

So now it's RVD vs. Edge for the WWE Title according to RAW and no longer Cena vs. Edge, but according to Heyman it's not the WWE title anymore, its the ECW Title. Cena hasn't said anything about being in that main event unless hees saying it tonight. But what is it, the WWE title still, or is it the ECW title (which is being defended in a WWE PPV on Vengence). Edge is the #1 contender for the WWE title not the ECW title. Are they having 2 different belts or just 1. AND whats gonna happen with the whole REY SABU thing. Is that for a future feud. Is that belt comming over to ECW too(since the ending of the match was a work) I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back