Smackdown june 19th LD

First match with Ortiz I've ever seen right here. Is he any good or should I tune out for this one?

pretty fuckin good, but a bit spotty. gotcha. question is, is Morrison improving, or did Edge carry him through it?

Hmm, I'd say Edge probably just made the spots work a little cleaner behind the scenes and kept the general pace. Carried? Maybe. Still Morrison is improving...

unlike this douche bag Ricky O

Would have made more sense for R-truth to pin Ricky or Cryme Tyme to pin the WGTT.

Either one would have been an OK start to a feud.

Ricky Oritz?

hugo.gif

WWE: DID YOU KNOW?

Did you know that no matter how many numbers the WWE throws at us, they STILL won't be as popular as the UFC?

Better since they can actually book him to be a strong Champion against guys on Smackdown rather than the "monsters" of Raw like Batsita etc

Well I look at it like this who did he fight on raw when he was champ. JBL Kane Batista
on smack down Edge Hardy Rey Jericho
you decid who you would rather have a match with Botchtista or the man of 1004 holds

Another thing that's going much better in the 13 days so far, and this goes hand in hand with what liger just said, he's actually been competitive. In his first reign it was Punk winning by DQ, losing, or getting the hell beaten out of him and stealing a win. Now he's on equal footing.

I think it's just fantastic that this feud is over the IC title.

It brings a tear to the eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back