Raw LD 11/22 - Cena's out, Beth Phoenix is in, and Cole is still the man.

2v1kwuq.jpg

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

It's as if Kane, and the Undertaker, combined sperm and forced some random Diva to give birth to her. Her expression isn't just priceless, it's fucking legit scary as shit.

I can only hope she is an only child, because if she's not; some poor sibling got laid the fuck out after the show.

Also, is anyone else thrilled with the idea that Daniel Bryan has OWNED the (now) W.W.E. Champion; quite possibly making him a possible #1 Contender to the Heavyweight.. f'n.. Championship?! Champion v. Champion at TLC! (never gonna happen, but damn if thats not a great idea)

That was the first audience cut-scene they did directly following Miz winning. They kept going back to her, as well. Like 3 times in all I think they kept going back to see her expression.

I see a Sheamus versus Alberto Del Rio final, with Alberto del Rio becoming the next King of the Ring. Ideally suited to his arrogant pompous better than you character. Although Sheamus would be my second choice.

Awesome RAW last night. If people weren't supremely entertained by RAW last night, they'll never be impressed by anything WWE has to offer and they're a "lost cause" with regards to WWE. Hell, I imagine even IDR would have been impressed with RAW last night, and that's saying something :) I cannot remember an episode of RAW over the last several years as entertaining as last night's show was. Truly awesome.

Any of the guys on the RAW side would make for a good King, even Morrison. He's stepped up lately, and he could talk about being King of the Palace of Wisdom. Zeke is huge and awesome, Bryan is Bryan, King Sheamus could feud with The King of Kings, and on the SD side, ADR could run with the King gimmick, seeing as he's kayfabe descended from a line of kings.

So much potential for next week.

Yup last nights RAW was great from start to finish.
Its always been great since Cena joined Nexus, ive enjoyed RAW.

Damn WWE has been on a roll to be honest, Smackdowns great too.

But last nights RAW was the best raw ive seen in a while:
CM Punk on commentary, Cena saying goodbye, The King of the Ring qulifying matches, John Cena hugging Orton on the way out, Melina & Nitro Reunion, Daniel Bryan qualifying for the KotR, and Orton vs. Barrett which led to the awesome one MIZ winning the WWE championship! How amazing!!!

I think Alex Riley dropped an F-Bomb at the end of the show... he said "your whole fucking life!" and then later.."your whole life"

My internet was down so I couldn't participate in the LD. I'm laughing my ass of at your reactions.

Really liked the counter out of the RKO in to the SKF, even I do not like it as a finisher.

Chuckled a bit at Riley almost sliding into the ring but then thinking better of it to allow Miz to celebrate by himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back