Sharp-Dressed RAW LD 7/20/09

I've just realized that referee has to be the most pointless job in all of wrestling. It's not like you're actually reffing anything, or have to look for people breaking rules. You just have to stand there and occasionally count. I'm pretty sure a 5 year old could do it now that I think about it.

Funny People looks fucking great, can't wait for that.

Really there job is to keep time and tell the wrestlers how much time they have left. They're also suppose to keep track of the crowd reaction and relay info to the wrestlers.

I've just realized that referee has to be the most pointless job in all of wrestling. It's not like you're actually reffing anything, or have to look for people breaking rules. You just have to stand there and occasionally count. I'm pretty sure a 5 year old could do it now that I think about it.

Funny People looks fucking great, can't wait for that.

Don't forget the ref also has to be able to take a 25 min. nap every time one the wrestlers so much as lays a pinkie on them, LOL

Shaq is a damn funny guy as well, so should be a great host next week. Even if he can't get in the ring because of his contract (though I think he probably will get involved somehow in a match) he's still got great charisma and is a genuinely funny guy.

Well, looks like I was wrong and ZZ Top ARE there. Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

Only if you return the favor.

Knew there was an ulterior motive for them being there. Promoting their DVD. What would Shaq be promoting? Icy Hot?

Hopefully Shaq Fu Volume II. I'd mark out like a little bitch if that were to happen.

Does anybody know why Legacy (a stable) uses Orton's entrance music/video, and when they are announced, they are "Ted Dibiasi, Cody Rhodes, and Randy Orton," as supposed to "LEGACY," or "Ted Dibiasi, Cody Rhodes, and Randy Orton; LEGACY?"

Knew there was an ulterior motive for them being there. Promoting their DVD. What would Shaq be promoting? Icy Hot?

This...

shaq_cavs_jersey.jpg

Wouldn't describing his feelings as feelings that words can't describe be using words to describe them?

:lmao:

Can we possibly have one RAW that doesn't have a tag match for a main event? Pretty please?

Shaq is filming a show for ABC where he competes against a different athlete in their own respective sport each week.. He will be competing against Michael Phelps, Ben Roethlisberger, Albert Pujols, among others. Maybe he will promote that. OR he will be competing against Orton on it (that would kick ass).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back