Sharp-Dressed RAW LD 7/20/09

I miss the days when I'd rewatch the last segment of Raw because it was so awesome. I used to have every Raw from 97-02 on tape, because they were so good I wouldn't tape over them.

I USED to do this 2, Those were memorable RAWS, and RAWS worth having but the lately there isn't any RAW taping worthy show

Well, this was the worst Raw of the year 2009. Absolutely, utterly horrendous. And we can thank the decision to make ZZ Top and Santino Marella the features of the show.

ZZ Top added absolutely nothing to the show. Was nowhere near as involved as they could be. Couldn't even give a lip-sync performance for a song of their choosing. Contributed zero to the show. I was amazed they actually appeared in front of the live crowd, as the impression was given that they actually left after the final Santino segment.

Definitely see Raw's rating taking a hit this week. But that isn't surprising, as things have been all downhill ever since they made a huge mistake to end the Trump angle early, which was a horrendous miscalculation on Vince and Creative's part. Of course, the only exception week was when The Million Dollar Man Guest Hosted the show, as he did a tremendous job.

I'm not expecting much better next week with Shaq, either.

I give this Raw a 2 out of 10. By far, Worst Raw of the year, so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back