Sharp-Dressed RAW LD 7/20/09

I am so fucking pumped for Shaq, you don't even know. I just marked out all over the place.

Not only is it fucking Shaq, but its the CAVALIERS' SHAQ, baby!

If he wears a Cavs jersey I'm gonna mark out so hard.

Dude I'd fucking LOVE to see that, you wouldn't?

TBH I'm not sure, depends on who he's working with, and how they work the match, He's big enough and athletic enough that I think he could prolly put together a decent match, but yeah there is also the chance that it could be another weak ass 6 man tag or some shit

If only Kelly Kelly's ass was bigger, she would have been under the ropes and the pin would have broken.

I've just realized that referee has to be the most pointless job in all of wrestling. It's not like you're actually reffing anything, or have to look for people breaking rules. You just have to stand there and occasionally count. I'm pretty sure a 5 year old could do it now that I think about it.

Funny People looks fucking great, can't wait for that.

I don't know if Shaq could actually wrestle. Remember when the Titans got all pissy at TNA for trying to make Pacman Jones wrestle? I assume Shaq prolly has the same contract clause with the Cavs.

He'll probably won't do much wrestling if any at all

LOL! Shaq is hosting RAW!

Heard the news, some sick shit next week. The Big Diesel is on RAW!

I'm very excited on this one, I couldn't stop laughing for a minute. This should be pretty entertaining.

I've just realized that referee has to be the most pointless job in all of wrestling. It's not like you're actually reffing anything, or have to look for people breaking rules. You just have to stand there and occasionally count. I'm pretty sure a 5 year old could do it now that I think about it.

Funny People looks fucking great, can't wait for that.

it's communicating from the announcers to the wrestlers what's next when to wrap up etc...used to do it in a local indy fed for a lil while.

Shaq is a damn funny guy as well, so should be a great host next week. Even if he can't get in the ring because of his contract (though I think he probably will get involved somehow in a match) he's still got great charisma and is a genuinely funny guy.

Well, looks like I was wrong and ZZ Top ARE there. Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back