Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Round One

dkvsbd.png

Donkey Kong has the strength and power of an ape and the tie of a man. With his massive punches and slaps, plus his simian agility, he can take most every opponent out on pure power alone. Black Dynamite is a smooth-talking jive sucka who is very powerful himself, with a mastery of kung-fu and a look to make the ladies melt. Power meets technique in this first round matchup. Who will walk out the winner?

FIGHT!

DK may have massive strength but Dynamite is fast, smooth, he's got weapons, some actual technique unlike Kong and for what it's worth in this battle he can make any lady melt. DK could swing those massive fists and beat his chest all he wants, but Dynamite would side step that shit,deliver a swift kick to that honkey's face and smile while doing it

[YOUTUBE]JC7uIPBXcf4[/YOUTUBE]

OK, I gotta go to bat for MAH BIG HOMIE Black Dynamite right here. In the pure power game, yes, DK would go over, but Black Dynamite is an incredibly accomplished martial artist and is unquestionably quicker than Donkey Kong. He can dodge a hit from the big ape and land in three of his own. He also has the added advantage of his trademark nunchucks, giving him a weapon to beat Donkey Kong with. As long as Black Dynamite can dodge DK's windup punch and ground slap, he's in the clear. Plus, Black Dynamite is no weakling. DK may be stronger, but he's not that much stronger. Technique defeats pure power here.

I beleive in the comic Black Dynamite beats the shit out of a great white, if this is true then I have to beleive that the quintessential badass, tough-as-nails hero would be able to make fairly quick work out of some silly gorilla wearing a tie.

Donkey Kong recieved my vote firstly because man versus Giant Ape generally would go to Ape and secondly he is my Super Smash Brothers best character. Apart from that I think if he landed a punch it would do massive damage. Although take nothing away from Dynamite he would put up a good fight, however I truly feel DK would end up winning this based on strenght alone. And I think he could incapacitate Dynamite much easier than killing him.

I'm thinking if he does his classic spin he could get a lucky shot on Dynamite, after taking one big beating.

I'm assuming most of the people voting for DK have done so because he's so strong. That may be true, but let's not confuse power with strength. DK may be the only character that can move while carrying boxes or barrels in SSB, and he may have that big knockout punch, but power does not come from big muscles, it comes from inside. It is the focus and training of Black Dynamite that makes him a powerful competitor.

In a fight both strength and power have their uses, but when you see a guy punch through a row of bricks in a Karate tournament, is it a guy who is more ripped than a professional wrestler, or is it a leaner guy like Black Dynamite? That's right, it's the Black Dynamite type of motha fucka. Donkey Kong lacks the focus to hit the accurate spot with the correct amount of power, he's just going to swing wildly and hope he hits something, which a Kung Fu master like Black Dynamite would easily be able to dodge, or even counter with a powerful counter attack.

DK's strength is no match for BD's power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back