Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Round Two

blackdynamite-vs-dukenukem.png

Gather around, ladies, because it's time for the manliest match of the tournament. This match will make your heart stop and your panties drop as the black master of kung fu takes on the King of Hearts. Will Black Dynamite's strength and technique prevail, or will Duke Nukem's huge arsenal of offensive weaponry have the last word?

FIGHT!

Black Dynamite

Dude would start this fight hands first and knock the gun out of duke's hand and kick the taste out of his mouth... Lets also no forget He carries a gun to so he could shot him point black and continue his day. His speed and power is too much for poor Duke. Chalk this win up for the afro of death!

Duke Nukem's got this one. The fight will feature some hilarious lines and lots of macho posing contests, but in the end the king will reign supreme. Duke's got more than just one gun, so it doesn't matter if Dynamite takes out Duke's pistol, because Duke can just whip out his shotgun, or his Chaingun Cannon, or his Shrink Ray, or his Ice Beam, or his RPG. And even if Dynamite disarms Duke again and again and again and again, Duke still has his Mighty Foot. Then, and only then, would I say Dynamite has a chance...

...That is, unless he plays to Duke's ego, which I really think he could do. You see, Duke is vain. Hell, Dynamite is too. However, Dynamite is also smarter than Duke, and has a better grasp of fighting tactics than Duke, who prefers to rush in and hit hard. Dynamite could challenge Duke to a manly fist fight, without his weapons, and after that, Duke is outclassed. Dynamite's kung fu can take anyone down, and that includes Duke Nukem himself.

It all comes down to which one fires first and whether Black Dynamite can play to Duke's ego before getting hit with one of Duke's deadly weapons.

I voted Nukem. While Dynamite will be able to take on Duke a little bit at the beginning, Duke will eventually catch on to Dynamite's kung-fu and quickness and be able to pull out a gun and shoot him.

A fight that would make Chuck Norris jealous. How come Chuck wasen't included in the tornament???

Anyways after some deliberation i gotta go with the Duke here. Dynamite could kick the gun out of his hand and he would just take out another one. Dynamites only chance would be if he played to dukes ego and got him to go hand to hand combat. While Dynamite would have him beat with his kung fu Duke would eventually get frustrated about getting beat pull out one of his guns and boom fight over.

I gotta go for duke by (dishonourable) headshot.

Doc might like Duke, but I'm picking the man Doc abandoned, the one, the only, BLACK DYNAMITE!

Duke has the edge on weapons, sure. Black Dynamite is no stranger to firing a gun, but Duke Nukem is no stranger to firing even bigger guns.

In a fire fight, Duke has the clear advantage and would win pretty quickly... but it's not going to be a gun fight. The disembodied voice will yell FIGHT! and Duke would draw is weapons as Black Dynamite lights up a cigar and pulls out a bottle of malt liquor. Duke would be taken aback, and Black Dynamite would mock Duke for using a gun and lure him into a fist fight.

Much like Donkey Kong, Duke Nukem is a big ape with a lot of strenght, but his power is nothing compared to that of Black Dynamite. BD is a Kung Fu Master, while DM is nothing but a musclebound brawler. Black Dynamite will make short work of Nukem, and he'll move on to the next round, but not before a celebratory lay.

Believe in Black Dynamite, a true winner.

Trick round, there is no correct answer, these two would both realise that they are soulmates and not fight, choosing instead to copulate with many women and kick bad guys asses. That is unless there is some kind of Kung Fu Treachery involved.

I see this as Ernest 'The Cat' Miller versus 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper and there is no way that the Cat would ever take the Rowdy Scot. Duke to proceed to the quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back