Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Round Three

mariovsblackdynamite.png

It's a clash of styles and clothes as Nintendo's red-garbed mascot takes on the smooth-talking and smooth-moving Black Dynamite! Mario faced a tough battle last round, taking on the badass from Sin City, Marv, while Black Dynamite faced a man who was every bit his macho equal in Duke Nukem. Will Mario's fearsome stomps and fireballs prove to be too much for Black Dynamite? Or will Dynamite's fearsome kung fu spell Game Over for the plucky plumber?

FIGHT!

I didn't agree with it but Mario went over Marv. As Dynamite is relatively similar to Marv as far as threats, Little Italy's most famous plumber has to proceed.

Daggar Dias' arguments for Cloud and Sephiroth have inspired me here: What's BD to do when Mario can pull out a Super Star and go all BLINKY INVINCIBLE! on him?

DirtyJosé;3404372 said:
Daggar Dias' arguments for Cloud and Sephiroth have inspired me here: What's BD to do when Mario can pull out a Super Star and go all BLINKY INVINCIBLE! on him?

Easy - Black Dynamite is fast enough to avoid Mario's strikes and wait it out. Mario's powerups are one-time-use, so if he uses them up it gives Black Dynamite the opening he needs to swoop in with some badass nunchuck action.

I'm not voting yet, because I'm a huge fan of both men and am not sure which way this one could go. As said before Mario has his powerups but they are of limited use. Black Dynamite on the other hand is one strong sucka with fearsome kung fu skill. He can take on large groups of enemies single-handedly with ease, and his throwing arm is fierce. If he could get Mario at close range and pummel him into submission, he wins.

Then again, Mario has his stomps which are powerful enough to take out giant robots, along with some throws of his own, and the ability to shoot fireballs. Mario might not look as spiffy as Black Dynamite but as seen in previous rounds he could definitely take the victory here even without powerups.

I'll have to have a think about this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back