Round 1: Deadpool vs. Hungarian Horntail

Who wins?

• Deadpool

• Hungarian Horntail

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadpool is a equally stoic, but more dangerous & superpowerd Randy Orton.

The Hungarian Horntail is a slightly more attractive Great Khali.........that speaks better english.

Results:
While the Horntail looks big and impressive right from the get go, it will take more than some sharp teeth & breathing fire to stop Deadpool. Deadpool would take the slow, methodical approach and slowly pick apart the Horntail until he could strike & make his final move for the kill!

Your analogies are shit, and getting quite annoying. How can deadpool take a slow and methodical aproach aganst a fucking DRAGON! The most agressive dragon in all of the land. Is the HH going to just let him do this stuff? Again, fifty feet tall, with a fifty foot jet of flame...

Once again, tell me why his weapons wont work? Dodging the question doesnt make it go away. Many weapons in the hands of a skilled mercenary attacking the weakest points of a target is very effective.

Because it's dragon hide dude. You all act like he can snipe out it's eyes at drop of a dime. The HH isn't going to just stand in one place. And really, this isn't the HH in the movie. Chained down it will come in and rain fire from the skies.

So he can teleport. Can he teleport onto a moving object? Or just when it's stationary. Becuase I don't see a pissed off Horntail staying in one place at all. I see that argument, and it's cool. But what's to say that the HH isnt' just moving around. He poofs to that spot, and the dragon isn't there..

Yeah explain to me how a dragons anything like Khali? Ugh I can't believe deadpool is this popular. Without prep time it's just unrealistic for deadpool to have the right weapons to take down the mighty dragon. And the dragon ALWAYS has it's best weapons on it. It might be close but HH wins this one.

Read the fucking bios. Deadpool was a magic satchel that he can pull anything out of that he wants.

Not trying to be a dick. But this post is borderline spam Yaz.

I hear alot of talk about this satchel, so it has anything he wants in it. Like anything he can imagine? Or does it like contain a room of his weapons? Say he wants a rocket launcher, he has to reach in and grab it. What if he grabs wrong? I don't get the whole concept of this satchel.

Becuase if it takes time to grab it out, the dragon could just broil him in his suit while he is grabbing his stuff.

Not trying to be a dick. But this post is borderline spam Yaz.

I hear alot of talk about this satchel, so it has anything he wants in it. Like anything he can imagine? Or does it like contain a room of his weapons? Say he wants a rocket launcher, he has to reach in and grab it. What if he grabs wrong? I don't get the whole concept of this satchel.

Becuase if it takes time to grab it out, the dragon could just broil him in his suit while he is grabbing his stuff.

I don't really think it's borderline spam, I just didn't respond to anyone. Its just annoying that I took time to write up some of the bios and people don't read them, especially when they contain questions to answers they keep having.

To be honest there isn't a vast knowledge on the satchel. It's just known that he has a satchel that he can pull anything his heart desires out of.

A lot of people mention the fire, it is a valid point, but they bring it up like these guys are fighting in a small area, there are no predefined areas however so we can only assume the boundaries are limitless, and Deadpool could just hang around outside the dragon's range and hide until he is ready.

well that does change the game to me, I've been thinking that battlezone was actually a battle zone. I think settings should be set for some of these because of how huge a deal it is. I have been looking at this as if it were a Mortal combat arena with limited spacing. If you consider the planet or somewhere else being the area it changes a lot.

I don't really think it's borderline spam, I just didn't respond to anyone. Its just annoying that I took time to write up some of the bios and people don't read them, especially when they contain questions to answers they keep having.

I looked like spam to me. The rules are more lax today.

A lot of people mention the fire, it is a valid point, but they bring it up like these guys are fighting in a small area, there are no predefined areas however so we can only assume the boundaries are limitless, and Deadpool could just hang around outside the dragon's range and hide until he is ready

And then what does he do? Fire will burn a field or a forest down. If he hides in a cave, the dragon will just find him out and superheat the hole and melt him in it. Or shoot fire down it. You can't just wait out this dragon. It's super agressive. Shit the horntail isn't even the largest dragon in harry potter lore, just said to be the most dangerous.

I looked like spam to me. The rules are more lax today.

Agree to disagree brotha.

And then what does he do? Fire will burn a field or a forest down. If he hides in a cave, the dragon will just find him out and superheat the hole and melt him in it. Or shoot fire down it. You can't just wait out this dragon. It's super agressive. Shit the horntail isn't even the largest dragon in harry potter lore, just said to be the most dangerous.

How would the dragon find Deadpool. Lets say he bodyslides away. How would the dragon track him down? Does the dragon have some sort of heightened sense of smell, I can imagine Deadpool being smelly, he only wears the one jumpsuit.

Once Deadpool is away he can simply set a trap and wait.

How would the dragon find Deadpool. Lets say he bodyslides away. How would the dragon track him down? Does the dragon have some sort of heightened sense of smell, I can imagine Deadpool being smelly, he only wears the one jumpsuit.

Once Deadpool is away he can simply set a trap and wait.

This is a silly argument. I'd assume that dragons do have a heightened sense of smell given that they have giant nostrils.

Also, the idea of Deadpool having any idea on to how to trick a dragon is preposterous. He'd probably put a ham under a box with a stick propping it up and hope that he can catch the Horntail in it.

Deadpool is far too stupid to outsmart a dragon, whom in the Harry Potter universe are said to extremely intelligent. And like we said, his bodysliding technology would take too long to use. The dragon is going to go after Deadpool as soon as the starting bell rings, and either charge at Deadpool to bite his head off, or shoot fire breath on him.

This is a silly argument. I'd assume that dragons do have a heightened sense of smell given that they have giant nostrils.

Also, the idea of Deadpool having any idea on to how to trick a dragon is preposterous. He'd probably put a ham under a box with a stick propping it up and hope that he can catch the Horntail in it.

Deadpool is far too stupid to outsmart a dragon, whom in the Harry Potter universe are said to extremely intelligent. And like we said, his bodysliding technology would take too long to use. The dragon is going to go after Deadpool as soon as the starting bell rings, and either charge at Deadpool to bite his head off, or shoot fire breath on him.

Your face is silly.

What is stopping Deadpool from bodysliding away from the get go? Pick a destination, lets just say Nepal for shigs. Nepal, bodyslide by one, and he is gone.

I'm not sure this argument would fly, its pushing the rules no no backup but say he bodyslides by two, he ends up where ever Cable is. He could hide out at Cables house, and you can't tell me Cable doesn't have some cool dragon killing shit lying around.

Just because the dragon is big and scary doesnt change the fact he has weak points. Dragons have been killed by far less skilled people than Deadpool. Guys in armor with normal swords have defeated dragons. Knights. Normal humans in armor. Guys who dont have mutant abilities\fancy toys like Wade does.

"But they werent fighting a Horntail!"

So what? All the armored scales and spikes still mean jack when you have weak points that are exploited. Especially by someone who is trained to kill for a living and has a limitless supply of weapons.

This dragon can be distracted long enough for Deadpool to do some damage. Show me where the Horntail is immune to flash grenades? Once its blinded and disoriented that gives Deadpool time to strike. With great accuracy- with any weapon he chooses.

Is the dragon able to withstand a cluster of explosives down its throat? Nope.

Is it possible for Deadpool to bodyslide close enough to do damage to the dragon's weak points? Sure is.

Is it possible for a highly trained mercenary to shoot a dragon in the eye or plunge a sword in its eyesocket or throat? Yep.

Deadpool doesnt have to fly or have spike armor. He can materialize any sort of weapon he needs to get the job done. He can teleport out of the line of fire or get close enough for a targeted strike on a weak point. This dragon is dangerous, but can be distracted and has weak points. You dont fire a water pistol at a tank, you use a real weapon and target the less armored spot.

Just because the dragon is big and scary doesnt change the fact he has weak points. Dragons have been killed by far less skilled people than Deadpool. Guys in armor with normal swords have defeated dragons. Knights. Normal humans in armor. Guys who dont have mutant abilities\fancy toys like Wade does.

"But they werent fighting a Horntail!"

So what? All the armored scales and spikes still mean jack when you have weak points that are exploited. Especially by someone who is trained to kill for a living and has a limitless supply of weapons.

Yes, yes it does matter they're facing a Horntail. Different snakes have different scales and they're different dragons out there. Hell, you're basically arguing since different dragons have different weak points that this specific dragon shares those same weak points. The dragon from My Little Pony and the Hungarian Horntail are two completely dragons. Just because you can kill one doesn't mean you can kill the other.

And please find any weak points on the Horntail, that the brightest Wizard and Witches could not find on the damn thing? Because stated in the bio, The Horntail is a fucking tank.

Enhanced Durability: Thanks to its thick hide and spines the Hungarian Horntail is impervious to conventional muggle weaponry.

Oh and this tidbit.

Assets

Spiny Hide: The Hungarian Horntail has a hide that is covered in sharp spines which prevents close combat from most opponents.

Yeah, Conventional weaponry is not going to work on this dragon, and without any actual prep time to scout out the dragon and find the weak spot Deadpool is going to be spending most of his time and energy hitting the dragon that would feel none of it.

This dragon can be distracted long enough for Deadpool to do some damage. Show me where the Horntail is immune to flash grenades? Once its blinded and disoriented that gives Deadpool time to strike. With great accuracy- with any weapon he chooses.

Think of the Horntail as a 50 foot building. While you might stun a few people, you're not going to fully blind him. It's a 50 foot dragon, standard flash grenades are not going to work as effectively as you are making them out to be.

Is the dragon able to withstand a cluster of explosives down its throat? Nope.

Would Deadpool be able to survive being burned to a char from the fire breath? Or did you choose to forget that to support your argument?

Is it possible for a highly trained mercenary to shoot a dragon in the eye or plunge a sword in its eyesocket or throat? Yep.

Except he is dealing with a dragon that is immune to conventional weapons. What part of that are you not understanding?

Deadpool doesnt have to fly or have spike armor. He can materialize any sort of weapon he needs to get the job done. He can teleport out of the line of fire or get close enough for a targeted strike on a weak point. This dragon is dangerous, but can be distracted and has weak points. You dont fire a water pistol at a tank, you use a real weapon and target the less armored spot.

If you, a person sitting at home with the Internet at his disposal are unable to find that weak spot on said dragon. Then what makes you think a cowarding idiot like Deadpool will be able to find the dragon's weak spot while in the middle of being attacked by before-mentioned dragon?

And please find any weak points on the Horntail, that the brightest Wizard and Witches could not find on the damn thing? Because stated in the bio, The Horntail is a fucking tank.

Hungarian_Horntail.jpg

It is actually pretty easy to see. All that spiked armor you speak of? On the top half of the dragon? It is not present underneath. Nor is it present in his mouth or down his throat or over his eye. You remember the eye right? Where even wizards themselves have attacked many a dragon- because it is a weak point. Any animal or beast with protective armor has a vulnerable point. Turtles, rhinos, armadillos and yes dragons. Easliy spotted.

Yeah, Conventional weaponry is not going to work on this dragon, and without any actual prep time to scout out the dragon and find the weak spot Deadpool is going to be spending most of his time and energy hitting the dragon that would feel none of it.

There you go with that 'muggle weaponry' thing. You mean pitchforks and shotguns? This is Deadpool we are talking about. A man with a fetish for automatic weapons and explosives. Oh, and that magic satchel. That means whatever weapon he can think of. Even the unconventional ones that make a big boom.

Think of the Horntail as a 50 foot building. While you might stun a few people, you're not going to fully blind him. It's a 50 foot dragon, standard flash grenades are not going to work as effectively as you are making them out to be.

Difference is- Im not trying to stun everyone in the building. He might be tall, but he has only 2 eyes. Those eyes are just as easily blinded by a few flash grenades. Tell me why an explosive that produces a blinding flash effective enough to blind multiple people at once could not blind\distract a creature with huge fn eyes? Are you trolling? Because you arent being too smart.

Would Deadpool be able to survive being burned to a char from the fire breath? Or did you choose to forget that to support your argument?

It has no valid point to my argument. By your reasoning the dragon spits fire everytime its mouth is open. That is false. When an animal gets angry and tries to bite or gets injured and wails, its mouth is open. I saw Harry Potter and the dragon had its mouth open and fire wasnt coming out. We have already established that the mouth and throat are not armored, so.....

Explosion to an un-armored part of a target = damage done. But you have chosen to forget that part to support your argument.

Except he is dealing with a dragon that is immune to conventional weapons. What part of that are you not understanding?

Immune at armored spots, yes. At vulnerable points, no. And you keep saying conventional weapons. What exactly is a conventional weapon? A baseball bat? A potato gun? A six shooter? If Deadpool can pull out any type of weapon, are you going to tell me the dragon is immune to every thing he can think of?

If you, a person sitting at home with the Internet at his disposal are unable to find that weak spot on said dragon. Then what makes you think a cowarding idiot like Deadpool will be able to find the dragon's weak spot while in the middle of being attacked by before-mentioned dragon?

Unable? Hell kid, I gave you 3 different ones. All plain to see and no matter if im here or there, you can point them out with common sense and a basic knowledge of anatomy\biology. Mercenaries (like Wade) are trained to find\exploit any weakness in their targets. With his skills\abilities\weapons he is plenty capable of defeating a dragon by doing just that.

Hungarian_Horntail.jpg

It is actually pretty easy to see. All that spiked armor you speak of? On the top half of the dragon? It is not present underneath. Nor is it present in his mouth or down his throat or over his eye. You remember the eye right? Where even wizards themselves have attacked many a dragon- because it is a weak point. Any animal or beast with protective armor has a vulnerable point. Turtles, rhinos, armadillos and yes dragons. Easliy spotted.

There you go with that 'muggle weaponry' thing. You mean pitchforks and shotguns? This is Deadpool we are talking about. A man with a fetish for automatic weapons and explosives. Oh, and that magic satchel. That means whatever weapon he can think of. Even the unconventional ones that make a big boom.

Difference is- Im not trying to stun everyone in the building. He might be tall, but he has only 2 eyes. Those eyes are just as easily blinded by a few flash grenades. Tell me why an explosive that produces a blinding flash effective enough to blind multiple people at once could not blind\distract a creature with huge fn eyes? Are you trolling? Because you arent being too smart.

It has no valid point to my argument. By your reasoning the dragon spits fire everytime its mouth is open. That is false. When an animal gets angry and tries to bite or gets injured and wails, its mouth is open. I saw Harry Potter and the dragon had its mouth open and fire wasnt coming out. We have already established that the mouth and throat are not armored, so.....

Explosion to an un-armored part of a target = damage done. But you have chosen to forget that part to support your argument.

Immune at armored spots, yes. At vulnerable points, no. And you keep saying conventional weapons. What exactly is a conventional weapon? A baseball bat? A potato gun? A six shooter? If Deadpool can pull out any type of weapon, are you going to tell me the dragon is immune to every thing he can think of?

Unable? Hell kid, I gave you 3 different ones. All plain to see and no matter if im here or there, you can point them out with common sense and a basic knowledge of anatomy\biology. Mercenaries (like Wade) are trained to find\exploit any weakness in their targets. With his skills\abilities\weapons he is plenty capable of defeating a dragon by doing just that.

I haven't done enough research to vote yet, but I wanted to make a point on what I have bolded there. Everything you mention there is a Muggle weapon. Bombs, automatic guns, explosives, tanks, etc. are all Muggle weapons. If I recall correctly, it takes specific spells to the eyes to really injure the Horntail, not just an AK47 with 500 rounds of ammo.

I haven't done enough research to vote yet, but I wanted to make a point on what I have bolded there. Everything you mention there is a Muggle weapon. Bombs, automatic guns, explosives, tanks, etc. are all Muggle weapons. If I recall correctly, it takes specific spells to the eyes to really injure the Horntail, not just an AK47 with 500 rounds of ammo.

The eye was the most effective area to attack. They chose it for its vulnerability and the fact they can focus their attack to a certain point. Its not the spell itself, but the vulnerable area to attack it. The reason 'non-magical' weapons seemed in-effective is because humans (muggles if you will) have a tendency to just throw all they got at something scary and huge, retreat and try again till they find a weak spot. Look at every monster movie to see examples of this. When they find a weak spot they exploit it. Any weapon or attack to the dragon's eye will prove effective.

A man with the skills\tools like Deadpool (deadly accuracy and vast weapons) will do just the same. If he can bodyslide close enough, an AK-47 with 500 rounds of ammo(since you mentioned it)- straight into the eye will take the beast down. His eyes arent bulletproof. Anyone with those abilities would do the exact same thing.

The eye was the most effective area to attack. They chose it for its vulnerability and the fact they can focus their attack to a certain point. Its not the spell itself, but the vulnerable area to attack it. The reason 'non-magical' weapons seemed in-effective is because humans (muggles if you will) have a tendency to just throw all they got at something scary and huge, retreat and try again till they find a weak spot. Look at every monster movie to see examples of this. When they find a weak spot they exploit it. Any weapon or attack to the dragon's eye will prove effective.

A man with the skills\tools like Deadpool (deadly accuracy and vast weapons) will do just the same. If he can bodyslide close enough, an AK-47 with 500 rounds of ammo(since you mentioned it)- straight into the eye will take the beast down. His eyes arent bulletproof. Anyone with those abilities would do the exact same thing.

Congrats, Deadpool shooting a 50 foot dragon in the eye will only piss it the fuck off. You're not taking the dragon down, you're pissing it off. And when a dragon is pissed off, it shoots fire and smashes through buildings and whoever is the red midget that had the miraculous luck to jump onto a 50 foot dragon to piss it the fuck off. Remember what happens to Deadpool when he pisses off giant monsters that have the potential to smash through buildings? Or is your fan-dom of Deadpool letting you forget the fact that he is an over-glorified punching bag of the Marvel universe?

Deadpool is cool, I get why he gets this blind fan worship people give him. But throughout this whole thing there hasn't been any reason to vote for Deadpool, he's dumb, he is crazy, he isn't smart enough to fight a mystical dragon, that is immune to all of Deadpool's weapons. Unless Deadpool picks up a mystical weapon from Harry Potter's world (which he is unable to gather due to rules of the tournament) he doesn't stand a chance. Deadpool is not a badass, he is the lovable punching bag that people love because he is a fresh and different comic book character that is unique to the Superman, and Wolverine. But unlike Wolverine and Superman, Deadpool is comedy, and as such comedy characters get there asses kicked for amusement. For Christs sake, he lost to freaking Squirrel Girl. Because he was too dumb and too stupid to realize what she was doing to win the fight. If Deadpool was unable down to break down the pieces that Squirrel Girl was slowly, but surly kicking his ass.

Deadpool's healing factor, teleportation, and ability to pull out any weapon you can freaking imagine out of his satchel gives him the edge here. Sure, the Hungarian horntail is the most feared dragon of all time, but Deadpool, being Deadpool, would easily outsmart the horntail and keep up with it long enough to incapacitate it way before the dragon could get a hold of him- if it could at all.
Vote: Deadpool.

Deadpool's healing factor, teleportation, and ability to pull out any weapon you can freaking imagine out of his satchel gives him the edge here. Sure, the Hungarian horntail is the most feared dragon of all time, but Deadpool, being Deadpool, would easily outsmart the horntail and keep up with it long enough to incapacitate it way before the dragon could get a hold of him- if it could at all.
Vote: Deadpool.

When has Deadpool ever outsmarted anybody? He rarely thinks ahead, let alone think at all. Off the top of my head I can't think of anybody Deadpool ever outsmarted in his life that didn't involve him just simply annoying his enemy with his mouth. Deadpool is not a clever, or any way shape of form, a tactical genius. He is crazy, impulsive, and deranged. To think of him as a field general that can pick apart a 50 foot dragon that breaths fire and find the weak-points and take them out is downright silly. The next time anyone says Deadpool is any sort of well-thinking man would get a response of Deadpool being Deadpool.

deadpool86.jpg

Congrats, Deadpool shooting a 50 foot dragon in the eye will only piss it the fuck off. You're not taking the dragon down, you're pissing it off. And when a dragon is pissed off, it shoots fire and smashes through buildings and whoever is the red midget that had the miraculous luck to jump onto a 50 foot dragon to piss it the fuck off. Remember what happens to Deadpool when he pisses off giant monsters that have the potential to smash through buildings? Or is your fan-dom of Deadpool letting you forget the fact that he is an over-glorified punching bag of the Marvel universe?

Deadpool is cool, I get why he gets this blind fan worship people give him. But throughout this whole thing there hasn't been any reason to vote for Deadpool, he's dumb, he is crazy, he isn't smart enough to fight a mystical dragon, that is immune to all of Deadpool's weapons. Unless Deadpool picks up a mystical weapon from Harry Potter's world (which he is unable to gather due to rules of the tournament) he doesn't stand a chance. Deadpool is not a badass, he is the lovable punching bag that people love because he is a fresh and different comic book character that is unique to the Superman, and Wolverine. But unlike Wolverine and Superman, Deadpool is comedy, and as such comedy characters get there asses kicked for amusement. For Christs sake, he lost to freaking Squirrel Girl. Because he was too dumb and too stupid to realize what she was doing to win the fight. If Deadpool was unable down to break down the pieces that Squirrel Girl was slowly, but surly kicking his ass.

Okay I'm gonna step in and say stop with the 50ft thing. You have absolutely beaten the fucking thing into the ground. Seriously it makes me want to teabag you in Battlefield. Shooting something in the eye cause it pain, I don't care how tall you are.

Also you constantly call him a comedic punching bag. You know who else says people shouldn't win fights based on them being comedy characters. Dagger Dias. Surely you don't want to agree with one of the most hated men on the boards?

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=4087465&postcount=5

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=4087333&postcount=2

Stop acting like Deadpool is nothing more than a comedic punching bag. He is a highly skilled mercenary with Weapon X enhancements and military training. He could beat a dragon, even if it was 50FT TALL OMGZ!!!!11!!!!ONE!!!!

Once again you skirt the issue. Tell me exactly how hitting an opponent in its weak spot doesnt work? Because the dragon is bigger? So what. If you got shot in the eye by a midget it would fuck you up. It would cause you to go blind and likely cause trauma to your brain. Your bigger than the midget, so by your logic it means you wouldnt die or be severely injured? What a load of crap.

And tell me again how his weapons have no effect because they arent magic? He damn well knows how to use them and its already been proven he can pull any weapon he wants out of the satchel. So you mean to tell me that not one weapon he can grab is gonna effect the dragon because its so freaking big? Even if he causes an explosion at a weak point? Why? Because Deadpool cracks jokes? His humor means that his skills as a mercenary have no valid point? Horseshit.

Have you ever played a game called 'Shadow of the Colossus'? That little guy destroyed huge, heavily defended monsters- with a sword and bow\arrow. No healing factor, no teleporting, no unlimited guns\ammo\explosives. Hit the huge guy in his weak points with what you got.

You ever played any Mario games? Bowser is much bigger than Mario (sometimes way bigger), yet our little plumber friend can beat him. BY HITTING HIM AT HIS WEAK POINTS WITH WHATEVER SKILLS\WEAPONS HE HAS.

Need more examples? Look at every game in history that features a smaller underdog vs a gigantic boss. What happens? The little guy uses his skills and weapons to beat the boss BY HITTING IT IN ITS WEAK SPOTS OR WHEN ITS INJURED\VULNERABLE. Do you see a pattern here?

He has the skills and weapons to get the job done.

Oh, yeah- none of this works in this match because Deadpool tells jokes and the dragon is 50 feet tall.... You dont have to be a rocket scientist or have weeks of prep time to figure this out. 'Big monster is gonna eat me unless I kill it, so im gonna use what I got and try to kill it- BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ITS WEAK SPOTS'. My 6 yr old nephew knows that if a big kid is bullying you, kick him in the nuts. Why? Because the bully is bigger and stronger and your only shot is to -HIT HIM AT A VULNERABLE POINT ON HIS BODY.

Jesus, you are not too smart.

Lets try this for shits and giggles.

Assets
Magic satchel-At times in the past, Deadpool has employed a magic satchel that allows him to seemingly pull out any weapon from thin air he may need for his current assignment.

Within the rules set forth by this tournament and using the assets declared in the character biography-

Deadpool comes face to face with the Hungarian Horntail. The 50 foot tall dragon snaps its teeth and spreads its wings. Deadpool decides he must pull out all the stops if he is to save his hide. Out of his magic satchel he pulls a shiny new lightsaber. As he clicks it on that wonderful sound is heard and Wade turns to the camera "Deadpool Skywalker Motherfuckers!"- and bodyslides 20 feet above the dragons head just as the Horntail is starting to spew fire. Coming down like a hot knife through butter, Deadpool plunges the lightsaber through the neck of the dragon- turning the ferocious Horntail into an overgrown Pez dispenser.

The end.

Deadpool. When was the last time you've ever seen a dragon win anything in the Harry Potter universe? They're easily shackled, swayed, provoked, you can ride one without it knowing. They have the strength of an animal its size, and it can breathe fire, and that's the only thing going for it. Deadpool puts two seconds of thought into it, and wins.

Once again you skirt the issue. Tell me exactly how hitting an opponent in its weak spot doesnt work? Because the dragon is bigger? So what.

You're only hitting one weak-spot, the eye no less. The Horntail is as sturdy as a tank, you might blind him, but who's to say it is actually going to K.O the dragon and give Deadpool the win? Oh right, the blindly worshiping Deadpool fans are.

If you got shot in the eye by a midget it would fuck you up. It would cause you to go blind and likely cause trauma to your brain. Your bigger than the midget, so by your logic it means you wouldnt die or be severely injured? What a load of crap.

Here is the flaw in this mode of thinking. Despite popular belief by my Girlfriend's mother, I am not a 50 foot tall fire-breathing dragon with spiked scales for armor. I am not saying the damage to the Dragon's eye is not going to do damage, but with the sheer size and the durability of the dragon it chances are Deadpool's sword or the bullets would be nothing more than a giant fly or someone poking your eye.

And tell me again how his weapons have no effect because they arent magic?

Other than the fact it is stated in the Dragon's bio that he is imperious to bullets and basic human weaponry. :shrug: You once again are forgetting important details because you're letting your love for Deadpool get in the way of rational thinking and reading comprehension.

He damn well knows how to use them and its already been proven he can pull any weapon he wants out of the satchel. So you mean to tell me that not one weapon he can grab is gonna effect the dragon because its so freaking big? Even if he causes an explosion at a weak point? Why? Because Deadpool cracks jokes? His humor means that his skills as a mercenary have no valid point? Horseshit.

You once again are seriously not understanding that this Dragon has armor and scaling that protects him from Deadpools weapons? I don't how else I could make it any clearer that without magic or any serious game-plan Deadpool is as good as fucked here?.

Have you ever played a game called 'Shadow of the Colossus'? That little guy destroyed huge, heavily defended monsters- with a sword and bow\arrow. No healing factor, no teleporting, no unlimited guns\ammo\explosives. Hit the huge guy in his weak points with what you got.

Completely irrelevant and off-course. Each of those monsters in the game were, by design to have weak-points. But the Hungarian Horntail
has been designed to be a godless killing machine that if not under the constant watch of wizards could destroy just about anything.

You ever played any Mario games? Bowser is much bigger than Mario (sometimes way bigger), yet our little plumber friend can beat him. BY HITTING HIM AT HIS WEAK POINTS WITH WHATEVER SKILLS\WEAPONS HE HAS.

Again, off topic.

Need more examples? Look at every game in history that features a smaller underdog vs a gigantic boss. What happens? The little guy uses his skills and weapons to beat the boss BY HITTING IT IN ITS WEAK SPOTS OR WHEN ITS INJURED\VULNERABLE. Do you see a pattern here?

Well it sucks that this is not a video-game or an underdog story. This is a tournament where people pick out who they think would win a match with a sense of reasoning and logic. You have failed to do either.

He has the skills and weapons to get the job done.

You mean all those muggle weapons that are ineffective against the dragon? Harry Potter is based somewhere into the late 90's to the modern era. Surely a villager or two would have seen this dragon epidemic and used an explosive or heavy weapons to kill the dragon. But they did not, know why? Because The Horntail is impervious to non-magical weaponry.

Oh, yeah- none of this works in this match because Deadpool tells jokes and the dragon is 50 feet tall.... You dont have to be a rocket scientist or have weeks of prep time to figure this out. 'Big monster is gonna eat me unless I kill it, so im gonna use what I got and try to kill it- BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ITS WEAK SPOTS'.

Again, the only real weak spots you have any validation would be the eyes, but with Deadpool's weapon damage being so small it would just be a simple poke in the eye. Thus pissing off, an already angry dragon.

My 6 yr old nephew knows that if a big kid is bullying you, kick him in the nuts. Why? Because the bully is bigger and stronger and your only shot is to -HIT HIM AT A VULNERABLE POINT ON HIS BODY.

Unless your six year old cousin has a brain tumor and his sanity is in a constant state of flux I don't see how this pertains to the argument.

Within the rules set forth by this tournament and using the assets declared in the character biography-

This should be good, considering you have chosen to ignore the fact that the Horntail is untouchable to all of Deadpool's weapons.

Deadpool comes face to face with the Hungarian Horntail. The 50 foot tall dragon snaps its teeth and spreads its wings. Deadpool decides he must pull out all the stops if he is to save his hide. Out of his magic satchel he pulls a shiny new lightsaber. As he clicks it on that wonderful sound is heard and Wade turns to the camera "Deadpool Skywalker Motherfuckers!"- and bodyslides 20 feet above the dragons head just as the Horntail is starting to spew fire. Coming down like a hot knife through butter, Deadpool plunges the lightsaber through the neck of the dragon- turning the ferocious Horntail into an overgrown Pez dispenser.

The end.

Oh dear god please don't tell me you are resorting to the lightsaber argument? Oh man, are you really this desperate to try and validate your blind worship of Deadpool you are giving him a weapon he does not have any real access too? Because of his satchel would he also have the infinity gauntlet and a Green Lantern Ring? That argument is laughable, if Deadpool, a crazed loony, never had the audacity to pull out a lightsaber to defend himself from the likes of Cable, Hulk, Juggernaut, or anyone else that ever went toe-to-toe with Deadpool. So him pulling it out now, against a dragon from the Harry Potter universe no less is just a fools dream from a desperate, desperate fool.

Here is a gif that just shows how much I love the lightsaber argument for a guy who has never shown to be adept with a lightsaber.

tumblr_lwtjs27s6X1qe56h2o1_250.gif

Yeah I've wanted to respond to this argument for a while now but I didn't have a full grasp on the Horntail. I've finally noticed his bio and thought I'd chime in.

Powers

Enhanced Strength: Thanks to its enormous size the Hungarian Horntail as the ability to smash through steel, concrete, and rock without any ill effects.

Enhanced Durability: Thanks to its thick hide and spines the Hungarian Horntail is impervious to conventional muggle weaponry.

Enhanced Speed: The Hungarian Horntail is fast, being able to move at speeds rivaling a small plane.

Abilities

Fire Breath: The Hungarian Horntail can breathe fire hot enough to melt rock.

Flight: Like most dragons of lore, the Hungarian Horntail can fly.

High Pitch Roar: The Hungarian Horntail has a roar loud enough to cause pain and can momentarily incapacitate some opponents.

Assets

Spiny Hide: The Hungarian Horntail has a hide that is covered in sharp spines which prevents close combat from most opponents.

From what this bio implies, Horntail is just a normal dragon, nothing here gives any sufficient proof that he can put down Deadpool.

Enhanced Strength, Speed, Durability. All things that don't matter when it comes to Deadpool, who has all these and a healing factor.

Fire Breath? Healing Factor.

Horntail is a dragon, dragon's get put down by people who are nowhere near their size all the time. People are using the Deadpool's a bumbling idiot argument: Yes, Deadpool likes to have fun whenever he's fighting, that in no way means he can't kill his intended target.

Many people arguing for Deadpool have already brought this up but he has a magic satchel, a magic fucking satchel that pull out whatever he wants I believe. All the powers and weapons Horntail has are already stated. I have a hard time believing this Dragon's firebreath can compare to every type of possible weapon Deadpool can pull out.

Vote Deadpool: His opponent's just a fucking dragon.

Before I break down your downright ******ed post, yet again- I have to say some things.

Deadpool isnt even in my top 10 favorite marvel characters. I like him, but in no way am blindly worshiping him. I am using the rules of the tournament, skills of the character and pointing out very logical reasons why he could defeat his opponent. You are just being dumb.

If this dragon is as impervious to damage and the most terrible giant dragon ever- then why is it that said dragon managed to be captured? By old men in pajamas with pointy magic sticks. How? By those same men using their skills in their chosen profession with weapons they know how to use. Same scenario here, different character. They targeted its weak spot and captured\chained the dragon.

You're only hitting one weak-spot, the eye no less. The Horntail is as sturdy as a tank, you might blind him, but who's to say it is actually going to K.O the dragon and give Deadpool the win? Oh right, the blindly worshiping Deadpool fans are.

The eyes are much more of an important body part than you will accept apparently. To quote my favorite old asian: "A man cant see, a man cant fight." Yeah, its a dragon in this fight, but the result is still the same.

Also, a little biology\anatomy lesson for ya. The eyes are soft and in no way armored. They are located in the opening called the 'eye socket'- a little window into the brain cavity where the brain is located. You know about brains right? That very soft, squishy thing that controls function? If the eyes are punctured with a sharp object (ie, a sword) they lose their ability to see. Bad news indeed. Now if you place an explosive or fire bullets into the eye\eye socket- shrapnel bounces around in the brain cavity causing trauma to the brain. Even worse bad news.

Thats not magic- thats science and fact. Even a mask wearing, chimichanga eating, smart mouthed mercenary knows that- because he is trained to kill.

Here is the flaw in this mode of thinking. Despite popular belief by my Girlfriend's mother, I am not a 50 foot tall fire-breathing dragon with spiked scales for armor. I am not saying the damage to the Dragon's eye is not going to do damage, but with the sheer size and the durability of the dragon it chances are Deadpool's sword or the bullets would be nothing more than a giant fly or someone poking your eye.

Being bigger still does not mean your eye\eye socket\brain are less vulnerable. If you truly think shooting or stabbing an eye (no matter how big you are) does nothing more than act as a small nuisance- you really are an idiot. Go have your girlfriends mom stab you in the eye with a toothpick and then tell me how well you see. Ask her to fire a few bb gun rounds into your eye socket and let me know how that works for ya. Then ask her to light a cluster of firecrackers and throw them down your throat.

Do you get the point yet? Big, small it dont matter- damage is done. Even if Deadpool is tiny in size compared to the dragon- firing automatic weapons into its eye is gonna fuck it up and likely destroy parts of its brain. Since its skull is so heavily armored they wont have anywhere to exit. Thus playing a nice game of pinball inside the dragons skull. Tossing a rocket or cluster grenades down its un-armored throat will cause a bit more of a problem than indigestion.

Other than the fact it is stated in the Dragon's bio that he is imperious to bullets and basic human weaponry. :shrug: You once again are forgetting important details because you're letting your love for Deadpool get in the way of rational thinking and reading comprehension.

Do you even read my posts? I have stated multiple times where it is armored (top half), where the skin is tough but not armored(bottom half), and where the weak points are (eyes\mouth). I even showed you a picture and agree on the dragon's strengths\armor. I didnt forget shit. I pointed out exactly where and how to take your 'flying tank' down- AT THE WEAK\UN ARMORED POINTS. You just fail to realize how much trauma is caused by attacking those spots.

You once again are seriously not understanding that this Dragon has armor and scaling that protects him from Deadpools weapons? I don't how else I could make it any clearer that without magic or any serious game-plan Deadpool is as good as fucked here?.

You dont understand do you? Not once have I said he will attack the armored parts of the dragon. No magic or elaborate plan needed. If you were in the military and trained to kill, do you think the brass would teach you to attack the most guarded spot of a target? No, they wouldnt. So why do you think a military trained mercenary would do so here?

Completely irrelevant and off-course. Each of those monsters in the game were, by design to have weak-points. But the Hungarian Horntail
has been designed to be a godless killing machine that if not under the constant watch of wizards could destroy just about anything.

Nope, very relevant. In those games, the bosses are the baddest of the bad, near indestructible killing machines. And the same goes for this match. How do you beat those types? By exploiting weakness using skills\weapons. Exact same situation. Dragon, Colossus, Bowser and every single person in this tournament who is a boss with similar attributes\armor\thirst for blood. They can be killed if you got the skill. Deadpool has just that. Go read his bio\history. Feel free to skip all the relevant parts like you have been and highlight the parts about mexican food and comical humor.

Well it sucks that this is not a video-game or an underdog story. This is a tournament where people pick out who they think would win a match with a sense of reasoning and logic. You have failed to do either.

You ass-hat. This is exactly just that. A tournament of video game\comic\fantasy characters. This match is considered an underdog story based on the size\strength advantage the dragon has. Do you even know the meaning of words?

Using logic and reasoning- Deadpool is very likely to win this match. Very likely to the point of almost 100% certain.

Again, the only real weak spots you have any validation would be the eyes, but with Deadpool's weapon damage being so small it would just be a simple poke in the eye. Thus pissing off, an already angry dragon.

Small weapon damage? We arent talking about a firecracker trying to blow up the moon here kid. We are talking high explosives and automatic weapons\heavy caliber rifles with a target a few feet wide(given the size of the dragons head) made of soft tissue.

Unless your six year old cousin has a brain tumor and his sanity is in a constant state of flux I don't see how this pertains to the argument.

Proves my point you cant read because I said nephew and you read cousin. Hell kid- you even quoted my post. Idiot. ATTACK THE WEAK POINTS TO DEFEAT YOUR OPPONENT- exactly pertains to this argument.

This doesnt pertain to the argument: Your mothers ***** has a stench that could choke a herd of elephants.

See the difference? Well, actually- since Deadpool likes to break the 4th wall and can use the satchel to get any weapon he wants, maybe the way to defeat the dragon is to use that stinky plastic toy and wave it at the dragon till it runs away...

This should be good, considering you have chosen to ignore the fact that the Horntail is untouchable to all of Deadpool's weapons.

you are giving him a weapon he does not have any real access too? Because of his satchel would he also have the infinity gauntlet and a Green Lantern Ring? That argument is laughable.

Actually I think the word you were looking for was 'plausable'. As absurd as it sounds- that is actually well within the rules. He can use the satchel to grab ANY weapon he wants for the situation- no matter if you think he could\would. Plus since this situation is a tournament of many different characters from many different media and Deadpool makes pop-culture references, its likely he could pay homage to Star Wars and use a lightsaber for shits and giggles.

Regardless, I chose that weapon to prove a point. You want to blindly ignore facts and science\biology. You want to ignore the trauma caused by using credible weapons at the hands of a very skilled individual. Fine, so i used the rules of this tournament and the abilities\assets of Deadpool and came up with a legally allowed way for him to end your argument. Silly? Yeah. Effective and within the rules? Why yes sir it is.

Go home. You are done here.

you are giving him a weapon he does not have any real access too? Because of his satchel would he also have the infinity gauntlet and a Green Lantern Ring?

Sweet. Then he could easily use the Infinity Gauntlet and just wish the dragon away. Deadpool wins, flawless victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back