Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
ROUND ONE

OWAHp6V.png

What time is it? Time for a clash as the Daredevil from Hell's Kitchen teams with the adventurous duo of Finn & Jake to take on the Avengers' always-accurate Hawkeye and the Merc With A Mouth, Deadpool. Could the Marvel team up be too much for their opponents, or will Daredevil and Finn & Jake move forward into round 2?

FIGHT!

I'm waiting for someone to make the first move on Finn and Jake so that they can convince me that these dudes deserve to get past Deadpool and Hawkeye. As it stands now, I see one of the most deadly men to ever use a bow and arrow fighting alongside a total lunatic that his armed to the teeth with lethal weapons and gadgets and a healing factor that will not quit.

How exactly are Finn & Jake going to contribute to Daredevil to defeat Hawkeye and Deadpool?

Hawkeye is going to be a non factor in later matches, but for now he's more than enough to take Team 2 to the next round. But even if somehow, someway, Team 1 finds a way to dispatch Hawkeye they have no answer to deal with Deadpool. His claim to fame is his massive regeneration skills that lets him heal himself from the atomic level. So the only way to kill the fucker is to destroy his atoms, and nothing short of a nuke is going to do that. Even incapacitating the man is hard to do, and I don't see either combatant from Team 1 being able to do this. They're basically fucked.

Team 2 wins.

In every fight Daredevil and Deadpool have had, Daredevil has ended up dismembering, and pummeling the Merc into submission. Case in point.

135aa78350efeae4f6fb3717ce04761b.jpg

Deadpool is a joke, and always has been a joke, and Daredevil will forever always treat the man like a joke because for every time they faced off the Man Without Fear has always gotten the upper hand on Deadpool.

Daredevil has also beaten Hawkeye in the past, and destroyed Hawkeye's bow in the process. Logically one can conclude if Daredevil has beaten both men before he can do it again.

Oh he has Finn and Jake? You mean Jake the immortal dog who can formulate weapons with his body and Finn a master swordsman? Yeah the numbers game is too much in this case for Hawkeye and Deadpool.

Daredevil rips off Deadpool's arm, and bitch slaps Hawkeye with it before going off to round two.

Finn knows how to create a portal to the Netherworld, where the only way to escape is to be let out and it takes several weeks of waiting in line just to get the chance to get the chance to leave. Daredevil attacks for distraction, Finn makes the portal, Jake forms into a wall or hand and forces Deadpool and Hawkeye into the portal.

Finn, Jake and Daredevil win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back