Request a sig from Stinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Stinger. Could you make me a Toy Story 3 sig? Woody in the middle, Buzz on the left, and Lotso on the right, and have the Potato Head as a Cucumber in the background? If you can't find the potato head as a cucumber, then just use the TS3 Logo. Thanks! (and, yes, I am very specific.)

can you make one of the Miz, like give him a wizard hat or something, sorta new to this site so I don't know how to make great sigs, but so far all i have to work with is....

Hey, thats not how it works around here. You cant go around to a bunch of sig makes requesting the same thing. Make a thread in here asking for it. We dont take to kindly to multiple requests. So, because of your inability to read the rules, the answer is No.

Thats okay Stinger. I'll get it from Theo.

Actually he meant me. And I am sorry Stinger for wasting your time, but from what everybody else's sigs you are doing suberb, and I am relatively new here, so can you forgive me? I honestly forgot that I requested one from you because I did a new thread and it slipped my mind, honestly.

Stinger... I've posted a few times one the forums and I've seen a lot a nice sigs. I'm looking to finally get one made. There anything you can do about a Randy Orton/Evan Bourne combo?
Preferably I'd like a monster RKO and a B.A. Shooting Star Press shot.
not the combo of the two finishers tho(like what just happened a few weeks ago before MITB)
I'm a huge fan of both these guys, so I'd greatly appreciate anything you can come up with.

RKOreBourne
if you could kindly send me a PM if you can get around to it

This what youre looking for?
24yo5ly.png

yea i got banned for a week, forgot i let a spoiler slip in one of my comments so i got a week
i'd still like that sig tho if you're still up for doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back