Request a Sig From TPP

Welcome all to The People's Peep's sig requesting place!

I'm new to the whole sigmaking thing, but I am pretty good for a newbie. Dont believe me? Check out my showcase on the digital arts and graphics page here! if you like any of the ones on there, feel free to use them. if not, also feel free to request one. i will do my best to make the best sig possible.

credit and rep much appreciated

hello could you make me a Rampage sig? use this pic
Rampage_jackson_chains.jpg

and put his name: Quinton "Rampage" Jackson in it, maybe if you want throw some other pics of him, thanks.

Can you make me a sig with a Randy Orton timeline. Since his time as a rookie in the WWE to know. Include Evolution and title reigns. Please.

eqysyw.jpg

Heres the Danielson one. Came out pretty good.

260vbkm.jpg

Heres the Orton one. This one was tough because there arent too many good images of his earlier days.

By the way legenddkiller, i see you are using another sig right now. Its too big and you can get infracted for it, so I would change it. To the one i made obviously :p

Could you make me a Rock sig using this kind of image, without the text if possible?

51TOGDIpQSL._SS500_.jpg

Text: The Rock Says...

Hi I'm pretty new and I've been looking at a lot of you sigs and they are most impressive while I am new i have used this website for a long time and decided to make an acount so i need a sick Sig and i was hoping a Miz sig wouldnt be too much to ask for with a scratchy purple background and maybe with a title or a mic if you could do this ill be forever grateful thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back