Theo's Request Kingdom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Theo, as are most people at this time of year, I'm looking for a tournament sig. I'll be supporting Triple H. So be creative, do whatever you want with the sig. Then only main thing I want is for it to be 400 x 170 in size. And the text I would like is " They all will fall to the King"

sorry bout that brotha. here ya go:

33kggt4.png

For the other requests I'll get to them in the next few days. I work today and tomorrow and I'm swamped Saturday. So if they aren't in before then expect them Sunday or Monday.

Thanks again, man

THEOOOOOOOOO, I know this is kinda lazy but for some reason my image shack won't upload images for me right now. So basically since I love the sig you just made for me.... I kinda need another! It's not for me, its for who I'm backing in the Wz tournie and my campaign for him. Can you make me a vote for CM Punk sig? Whatever you want just make it Theo cool! Sorry for asking for so much, but your just a fucking beast.

hey theo i know your recently made me a sig but if you don't mind i was wondering if would make me another one for later use
with Xavier Woods
woods_lg1.jpg

and Byron Saxton
saxton_lg1.jpg

with this name logo mixed in this time
Atreyu-logo-C346D1458A-seeklogo.com.gif

thank you for this thanks

Hey Theo could you make me a sign with Drew McIntyre featuring two pictures one with him and the IC championship and another with him performing the "Future Shock" with the text "The The Chosen One" in the sign. Thanks in advance :)

With the WZT right around the corner I'll have those requests done first:

2dwewj6.png
---Stormtrooper
:worship::worship::worship:

Your support of The Hulkster is greatly appreciated, and you (and your beard) shall be rewarded for such great work by both green rep and credit. Thank you.

Im need of a new sig since two of the guys on mine are no longer knicks. So i was wondering if i can get a sig with Dirk Nowitzki Jason Kidd and Tyson Chandler and if they could all be wearing the same color jerseys that would be a plus thanks alot if you can do it.

Thanks a ton for the sig Theo. I have a bit of a different request now. Could you make me a picture of Goldberg, but with a scar on his face from a dog scratch? I need it as a sample pic for my WZCW app.

i know u said u were doing the tournament sigs atm
im just gonna ask if you coudl do the xavier woods and byron saxton one i posted the othere day and this one
CP Munk
sr=1

vlcsnap-886269.png

With the Straight Edge Society Logo
Colour Theme: Up to you
TEXT: Acorn Free and Better Than You

no rush for em
thanks

can you make a sig like this pic?
mortal-kombat-vs-dc-universe-ross.jpg

exept swap the people, on the left side put lots of legends and on the right put lots of current superstars.oh and don't put the ps3 bits in. rep and credit will be awarded.

Hello Theo.

Would you make me a sig using these two images?

CLSLOGO.png

Xemnas-2.png

I'd like a close up on the face, grayish, dark, and ominous looking, with the CLS logo as part of the background turned like the very begining of this promo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cPu3xJgMX4. Add a smigen of red somewhere if possible, and the word "superior" added subtley in the background.

450 width, 175 heighth.

Thank you if you have the time.

Could I have a Sig with Christopher Daniels, John Morrison and AJ Styles in that order that says The Good,`Bad, & The Phenomenal With Red around Daniels,Gold around Morrison and Blue around AJ. whenever you have time this would be great.

Great sign, Thanks Theo. I green reped you and i'll give you credit for it. But one change, could you make it a bit bigger because its kinda hard to see the Future Shock in the background the way it is.

Hey Theo,

Could you hook me up with a Rey Mysterio sig, with some blue and yellow in there for the backround, with just "Rey Mysterio" on it.. do your own thing with it :)

Hey Theo its been a while since I got a sig for you. I was wondering,since the signing of Sin Cara(mistico) to WWE could I get a sig with Sin's WWE look with Rey mysterio standing next to him (try and find a light blue/gold looking mask to match Sin's. then beside mysterio I would like FCW talent Epico and besides Sin FCW talent Hunico. It should look like

Hunico here,Sin here,Rey here, Epico here

The text should read "Masked warriors" in some font that kinda pops

thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member