Theo's Request Kingdom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Theo I've got a request for you:

As you might know I'm backing JBL in the big tourney this year and I was looking something about him. I was hoping you could make me a sig with the following words: 'Vote for John 'Bradshaw' Layfield: American Hero, Wrestling God'. Anything else is up to you. Many thanks.

Alright Theo I've got a request for you:

As you might know I'm backing JBL in the big tourney this year and I was looking something about him. I was hoping you could make me a sig with the following words: 'Vote for John 'Bradshaw' Layfield: American Hero, Wrestling God'. Anything else is up to you. Many thanks.

2s159vp.png
--how's this look FunKay?

Hey Theo, I'm looking for an old school graphic with an Intercontinental title theme. Something with some of my all-time favorites, w/ pics from the early 80s to mid 90s:

Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Bret Hart, The Macho Man, Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat, Diesel, and HBK [from when he first went to singles]

with a caption that says "The Workhorse Title" or something similar.

Thanks, man.

i know my other request was big so i apoligize could i just get a normal one with curt hawkins curent attire and cm punk (2008-09 with world title)
mixed with my name
sorry its so big
Atreyu_logo_2_by_godzillaXV.jpg

anyway if u can do that thanks

Hey Theo, I'm looking for an old school graphic with an Intercontinental title theme. Something with some of my all-time favorites, w/ pics from the early 80s to mid 90s:

Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Bret Hart, The Macho Man, Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat, Diesel, and HBK [from when he first went to singles]

with a caption that says "The Workhorse Title" or something similar.

Thanks, man.

sbu8vr.png

i know my other request was big so i apoligize could i just get a normal one with curt hawkins curent attire and cm punk (2008-09 with world title)
mixed with my name
anyway if u can do that thanks

Sorry Atreyu I must've missed your first request. I apologize. Here is your request below.

16hr9dc.png

I'll take a sig Theo. It is for my WZCW character, Malcom O' Neil.

I want this picture as the main one in the center of the sig.

images

Then you can use these two as a couple side pics in the sig.

11.jpg

dangelo-dinero-200ta.jpg

If you can't use those pics then it's fine.

I want the text to say:
Eliminating the Hate one move at a time
Join me or fear me

And I ask for the size to be 400x400

Thanks dude. Much appreciated. You will get my rep.

Hey theo, I've been thinking of doing this for a while now. Can I get a sig I can fall back on when I don't have a regular sig to use. It will be simple but you can spice it up a little bit if you want. Put some theo original stuff in it to sort of make it your own. I just want Uncle Phatso, and this pic in it. Put whatever else you think would be "cool" with it

Hey theo, I've been thinking of doing this for a while now. Can I get a sig I can fall back on when I don't have a regular sig to use. It will be simple but you can spice it up a little bit if you want. Put some theo original stuff in it to sort of make it your own. I just want Uncle Phatso, and this pic in it. Put whatever else you think would be "cool" with it

8x7txe.png
--how's this looking for ya Phatso?

Hey Theo, amazing sigs. I'm not sure if you do MMA, but if I could get one with Matt Hughes and Wanderlei Silva? And put "Hero's of MMA" somewhere on the sig? I have the links to the PSD's I would like to be used. Doesn't really matter which ones you use, just however they look the best.

Wanderlei Silva link 1:
http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=18822

Wanderlei Silva link 2:
http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=27030

Matt Hughes link 1:
http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=11520

Matt Hughes link 2:
http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=30163

Matt Hughes link 3:
http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=30164

Thanks.

Hey, I was wondering if you could do a signature for me?

The picture base would be Sting, it would also have to be very cryptic looking.
The Main text would be Lupus and the text under his name would be
"Sometimes your nightmares become reality"

Except, I just noticed it does say "workhouse title" instead of "workhorse title"

sorry bout that brotha. here ya go:

33kggt4.png

For the other requests I'll get to them in the next few days. I work today and tomorrow and I'm swamped Saturday. So if they aren't in before then expect them Sunday or Monday.

Hey Theo can I get one for the tournament? I want it for Shawn Michaels.

I want the size to be 420 x 130.

Here is a pic you can use.

Wrestlemania-12-Shawn-Michaels_2069_display_image_display_image.jpg

I want the text to be:
Vote HBK and help Tune up the Band on WZ!

Theo, I am supporting the greatest wrestler of all time, Hulk Hogan, in the Wrestlezone Tournament.

It would be much appreciated if you would be able to do your magic and create an awesome sig touting Hogans needed victory in this event.

My idea was to have 3 pics of Hogan (one with the WWF Title, one with the WCW (nWo) Title, and one with the Undisputed title) next to each other (overlapping is fine, as long as the belt is visable for all 3).

The text would say something like:
Top: "Runnin' Wild through the WZ Tournament"

Bottom (each phrase below the pic): "Immortal" "Hollywood" "Hall of Famer"

Inside the spoilers are the 3 pics desired for the sig (if possible.
233315-hulk_hogan___ripping_shirt_as_champ___copy_large.jpg

hulk_display_image.jpg

hulk-hogan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member