RAW LD featuring Shaq Fu! 7/27/09

Any chance we could see an HBK return here? And then we'll see something lame-ass at Summerslam like HBK/Big Show?

how many variations of Cena/Orton/Trips do we have to get before we get some new main eventers?

Back to square one indeed. Cena/Orton and DX reunion #23487397438943897493, This is a travesty.

the miz doesn't even really need the win, he gets major heat regardless of cena beating him...... one day the miz will be a main eventer just needs to pay his dues

I'm also sick and fucking tired of mine and everyone else's posts going out of order. Makes it impossible to keep up with the LD.

I'm also sick and fucking tired of mine and everyone else's posts going out of order. Makes it impossible to keep up with the LD.

I thought I was the only one having that problem.

Why does that happen? It IS really fucking annoying.

I guess Batista's just hanging around backstage tonight..

I remember that Orton and Cena match two Summerslam's ago. That main event seemed a lot different then, than it does now obviously

I thought I was the only one having that problem.

Why does that happen? It IS really fucking annoying.

I guess Batista's just hanging around backstage tonight..

Because we have fuckhead owners that won't give our forum admins full access to work on these forums or some shit. Crave is about as big a joke as WWE creative.

Three minute main event if Cryme Tyme runs their asses to the ring.

I can't get over how gay Big Show looks in that new attire..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back