WWE SD! LD 9/23: Everybody Gonna Get Their Ass Kicked

I get the Christian hate. He's one of a few heels who do their job well. You're not supposed to like him. But to suggest that he's not excelling in his role is ridiculous. He portrays that whiny little bitch heel perfectly.

Oh I agree completely Nate, I'm just surprised to see any kind of Christian hate on an internet forum. He's been an internet darling for years and years.

If you hate him because you find him annoying, then he's obviously doing something right. But if you don't think he's talented, I don't get that at all.

X- I don't want to be a dick or anything bc, you know youre a mod and scary and shit, but isnt that a spoiler?

No. I didn't spoil anything for you. I posted a link to a review of a show that was in the middle of airing in the US. Whether you click on that link and read the review and the spoilers within it is totally up to you.

This show was so bad. Need to wash the taste out of my mouth.

No. I didn't spoil anything for you. I posted a link to a review of a show that was in the middle of airing in the US. Whether you click on that link and read the review and the spoilers within it is totally up to you.

This show was so bad. Need to wash the taste out of my mouth.

You're right.

Great review too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back