RAW LD 8/17/2015

Up until recently, all I ever hear about Cena is how stale he is.

Nope.. didn't find any posts about Cena in this thread. Everyone is a massive Cena mark in here except for me, BSE, and a few others. Guys like Bernakestel and Spidamite are definitely marks for Cena.

Owens might have botched that. I feel this is due to his ridiculous girth and inability to connect with the fans, meaning it's time for him to job for three months as he learns how to properly work.

That fat ass Owens should've taken the pin. Completely uncalled for having a battle tested vet do the job.

Of course I kid.

Orton pinning Sheamus on Raw really devalues their SummerSlam match. PPV matches should feel important and different, yet in essence we're going to get exactly what happened on Raw 6 days earlier. Does anyone else agree?

Nope.. didn't find any posts about Cena in this thread. Everyone is a massive Cena mark in here except for me, BSE, and a few others. Guys like Bernakestel and Spidamite are definitely marks for Cena.

Stop. That's all I'm saying about this: stop and stop now.

So because nobody bitched about Cena in the first 30 minutes of Raw - when he hasn't even been on screen - that means everybody in this thread is a Cena mark except for you.

We're done here.

I feel like the "contract signing" shtick is overplayed... we'll see how it goes though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back