RAW LD - 2/3/2014 - Please! Say it is a work!

On a totally unrelated note, I need to go through the WWE Network and watch the evolution of Daniel Bryan's hair. I remember him with a shaved head. Now I see long shaggy hair. I don't recall much in between.

The Butcher said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaconBits

There's a reason hardcore shows still come here.

The omnipresence of deviants?

No, Yinzers love convoluted violence. And Shane Douglas.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

On a totally unrelated note, I need to go through the WWE Network and watch the evolution of Daniel Bryan's hair. I remember him with a shaved head. Now I see long shaggy hair. I don't recall much in between.

Not even his "Dazzler" spit curl?

sms031613-04.jpg

I love how Orton learns from his past matches and counters signature spots. He's done that throughout the years and it's smart.

The Butcher said:
Quote:

No, Yinzers love convoluted violence. And Shane Douglas.

Well I'll be damned. No wonder you're rivals with Baltimore. You're just alike.

Oh, I'm not a Yinzer. I wasn't born here. I hate most Yinzers as much as Baltimore does.

Oh, I'm not a Yinzer. I wasn't born here. I hate most Yinzers as much as Baltimore does.

It's just the football rivalry for me. I've got nothing against Pittsburgh, but then again I've never been there. Moving away from Baltimore was a good call, though, sucks to say.

The Butcher said:
Quote:

It's just the football rivalry for me. I've got nothing against Pittsburgh, but then again I've never been there. Moving away from Baltimore was a good call, though, sucks to say.

I was in Baltimore once, like five years ago. I thought it was okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back