RAW LD - 2/10/2014 - Orton vs. Cena (One More Time)

Kermit

the Frog
RAW LD - 2/10/2014 - Orton vs. Cena (One More Time)

Tonight, we revisit a great rivalry of the past decade. Once again we will see Randy Orton take on the polarizing John Cena in what will surely be the night's main-event. Can the returning Cena pull off a victory over Orton just like Daniel Bryan did last week, or will he find himself on the receiving end of an RKO that results in a loss?

ortoncena.jpg

The Hall of Pain reopens as Mark Henry returns to action. Will he have words for Brock Lesnar, the man who put him on the injured list? Or, are there other plans in-store for the world's strongest man going forward?

Mark-Henry-2013.jpg

Meanwhile, a star continues to burn brightly as Daniel Bryan rides the wave of momentum that pushes him ever closer to the top of WWE. Is Kane only a minor distraction on his road to greatness, or is Bryan destined to compete against his former Hell No comrade at the biggest stage of them all. We will just have to wait and see.

bryan1.jpg

:Other Sub-plots:

Haunted Rocking Chairs, Swat Vests, and Beards, OH MY!

Betty White to challenge the Undertaker to a Wrestlemania 30 bout.

Naomi's butt is the #1 Contender to the Diva's Title.

At least they're getting it out of the way early.

Also nice to see Big Show return from that horrible beating two weeks ago and look fine.

What song did Betty White come out to? It should have been "Thank You For Being A Friend" from the Golden Girls.

The fans aren't chanting CM Punk yet

Over/Under of time when the "We want Betty" chants during the Cena vs. Orton Main Event?

Come on Randy...Do the RKO to Stephanie...you know you want to do it and bring back the Viper.

Wish we had the "Yes!" chant when I was in school.

All we said was "What?" like a bunch of deaf little shits.

So, I guess something untoward is going to happen in tonight's Main Event.

At least the Authority went back heel at the end there.

Nice Segment.

The exchange between characters is so weak. How about some witt and emotion? Disney and Cartoon Network, both PG, have better banter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back