RAW LD - 4/07/2014 - A New Era Begins

That RAW was Fantastic. Every part of it had me interested. Its a shame I know they've blown their load and we'll be back to the "same old shit" on a different week starting with Monday next week, but still. Great, great RAW.

Well whatever eventual match there may be, I can definitely get behind the feud. Hope Cena gets in on the changing of the guard mindset floating around.

I'll be honest — RAW wasn't that bad. I could probably watch this based on what I saw tonight, but three hours is tough. I'd probably bail on the first hour every week.

Then there's always the eternal channel-changer Mizerable... at least I went through a WWE night without him. I'm quite happy about that.

Lemme mull it over a while.

Reactions: Lee
I'll be honest — RAW wasn't that bad. I could probably watch this based on what I saw tonight, but three hours is tough. I'd probably bail on the first hour every week.

Then there's always the eternal channel-changer Mizerable... at least I went through a WWE night without him. I'm quite happy about that.

Then you'll be happy to know Miz hasn't been on a major WWE show in months.

Miz hasn't been a point of emphasis for quite some time now. Nobody cares about him anymore. When he does pop up on Raw it's usually in the jobber role or as fodder for whatever returning legend or guest host they may have that week.

Also, Awesome_Miz is a notorious ******, no need to keep discussing things with him as if he's a real person.

Nah, I have some bad news for you. He'll finally debut on WWE not after or during Mania, but rather the night before in the Hall of Fame.

I just wanna see Sting on TV, dude. He could show up in a wheelchair next to Flair, and then get into a woo off where they woo each other to their feet and eventually back into their chairs only to roll back up the ramp and I'd be in Heaven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back