RAW LD - 4/07/2014 - A New Era Begins

I'll be honest — RAW wasn't that bad. I could probably watch this based on what I saw tonight, but three hours is tough. I'd probably bail on the first hour every week.

Then there's always the eternal channel-changer Mizerable... at least I went through a WWE night without him. I'm quite happy about that.

Lemme mull it over a while.

I usually find it on Youtube on Tuesdays. Can be a bit of a chore, but no commercials and the ability to fast forward are worth it.

Then you'll be happy to know Miz hasn't been on a major WWE show in months.

So you're saying it just gets better...

Miz hasn't been a point of emphasis for quite some time now. Nobody cares about him anymore. When he does pop up on Raw it's usually in the jobber role or as fodder for whatever returning legend or guest host they may have that week.

...and better?

Glad they are keeping The Shield together. Those masks are going to sell. Excited to see Orton compete with them again. Batista should do well again. Kane needs to get his mojo back a little but the guy can still perform.

I usually find it on Youtube on Tuesdays. Can be a bit of a chore, but no commercials and the ability to fast forward are worth it.

Yeah, may have to anyway. I'm tellin' ya — my wife hates wrestling as it is. Trying to somehow convince her that I'm gonna add another three-hour block in... she'd kill me.

So you're saying it just gets better...

...and better?

Yeah.

Look I'm not trying to sell it to you, whether you watch WWE or not makes no fucks to me. But I will say that things are quite a bit different from the way they used to be when you were still watching. Tonight isn't really the norm either. The crowd isn't usually that awesome and we usually end up with a couple of long-ish quality matches rather than it being all character development and angle advancement.

Yeah.

Look I'm not trying to sell it to you, whether you watch WWE or not makes no fucks to me. But I will say that things are quite a bit different from the way they used to be when you were still watching. Tonight isn't really the norm either. The crowd isn't usually that awesome and we usually end up with a couple of long-ish quality matches rather than it being all character development and angle advancement.

Yeah, I'm not naïve enough to base my judgement of something off a one-timer anyway. I might watch for a few weeks here and see how I'm liking it or not. I just doubt it's gonna be live every Monday.

What an aptly named title, this was a great RAW and the shuffling of new faces with semi established names getting a chance to shine more is great.

Definitely a good post show based off actual entertainment than a crowd that just went against everything.

THAT was friggin awesome. What a way to cement a face turn for the shield. Please allow a slow summerslam build now towards a 6 man tag of Shield vs Evolution

YES! YES! YES!

But who feuds with D-Bry going into SummerSlam??

Obviously now it is the Shield and D-Bry vs Kane & Evolution Trio...and judging by ads for some events....the Wyatts and Cena might also have some segments within the feud perhaps...

Intriguing Storyline to say the least!
I'm looking forward to it!

Good Raw. Hot crowd, but not overstepping any boundaries. Good action, good story, great balance. The best thing about this Raw is that I want to watch the next one.

Hope KB had a good time being there, chanting Husky Harris at Bray.

Apparently Hunter is a big fan of War Games, so it's entirely possible that's where this ends up. Not sure when, but very possible.

Awesome episode of Raw, even though I was really hoping Sting would show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back