Raw LD 11/22 - Cena's out, Beth Phoenix is in, and Cole is still the man.

I think Punk does something that neither King nor Cole can do, and that is put over the gravity of the outcome of the match. For instance, during Bryan vs. DiBiase, Punk said, "You guys, one of these guys could be the next King of the Ring," as Cole and King made jokes about the competitors. Cole and King can make wrestling fun, but Punk is clearly better at making it seem important.

Thats very true

Zeke, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan & Morrison are the 4 guys from Raw. Any thoughts on the 4 for Smackdown?

I'm pulling for Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre (personal fave) & Kofi Kingston.

Those Smackdown picks would be awesome, but we will likely be subbing one with Del Rio or Big Show cause they have a match scheduled. I'd say they'll probably put Del Rio in and leave McIntyre out.

So who's everyone picking for KOTR? I think it could be huge for someone as historically, more often than not the winner has gone on to great success.

For this reason, no established main eventers need to be winning. I'm looking at you Sheamus

Bryan, since he's my favorite wrestler, or Del rio, because it would rule and he's supposed to be a big deal fairly quick.

Del Rio has got to be the most boring in-ring guy to watch.. I simply do not want to see him in this Tournament.

I'm just happy they aren't (thus far) fucking with it, like the last one they did in which Regal more or less molded himself to the Finals over Hornswoggle, then an injured Finlay.

Daniel Bryan would be my pick to win it all, unless Drew McIntyre is in. At that point, it'd be purely a personal pick.

Why wasn't ANY Nexus members in the KotR Qualifying matches?? I'm just now curious of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back