RAW 9/25: If you read the sheets, tonight might be pretty interesting.,

This should be a nice little feud to waste some time. Forgot Mickie was no slouch on the mic. I think she meant to say "I'm Mickie James, bitch" though :p

Just hearing the words "teeth shoved up into his gums" makes me absolutely shudder. Cesaro is more man than I'll ever be.

Balor is now dealing with Goldust.

I'm sure there's no one else he could be feuding with. Like Lesnar. WHo is gone. Again. But hey, the Reigns story is sure to work this time right.

Balor is now dealing with Goldust.

I'm sure there's no one else he could be feuding with. Like Lesnar. WHo is gone. Again. But hey, the Reigns story is sure to work this time right.

Lesnar/Balor has all the appeal of a root canal. Finn would look like an absolute ****** in the promos and the match itself.

Oh it wouldn't be Balor vs. Lesnar. I'm saying Lesnar should have dropped the title last night. But that might mean we don't get Reigns' (latest) crowning moment in the sun and that would just be anarchy.

A lot of these decisions make you want to scratch your head.

Okay so the main event is next so it would seem, what the hell are they going to fill the last hour with.

Oh it wouldn't be Balor vs. Lesnar. I'm saying Lesnar should have dropped the title last night. But that might mean we don't get Reigns' (latest) crowning moment in the sun and that would just be anarchy.

What would Lesnar dropping the tirle last night would have fixed? Nothing. He'd still be gone. Cena would still be gone, and with that all of the star power on the Raw roster is also gone.

What would Lesnar dropping the tirle last night would have fixed? Nothing. He'd still be gone. Cena would still be gone, and with that all of the star power on the Raw roster is also gone.

Actually it creates a new star and you have something for these people to fight over other than a chance to face Lesnar at some far point in the future. It also keeps the show from ending on as flat of a note.

Actually it creates a new star and you have something for these people to fight over other than a chance to face Lesnar at some far point in the future. It also keeps the show from ending on as flat of a note.

Strowman is already a star. He doesn't need the belt just yet, because he's going to be Roman's foil post Mania.

Strowman is already a star. He doesn't need the belt just yet, because he's going to be Roman's foil post Mania.

Not exactly as he hasn't gotten the big win yet. Like he could have gotten over Brock last night. I really don't see the logic in having Lesnar win over Strowman, thereby damaging his credibility after building him up for months, if Lesnar is just leaving again. Well I do, though just doing it for the sake of Reigns vs. lesnar II is, again, stupid.

Oh and we can add Miz to the list of things sacrificed to Reigns for little to no effect.

Just do a DQ people. It's not that hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back