what title would you rather see on raw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiasco28

WCW TV TITLE HOLDER
i wanna know what title you guys would like to see raw have

world heavyweight or wwe championship?

me personally i think its time to have the world title back on raw, it would be refreshing to me to see john cena with the world title and bring some prestige back to it, who knows he might even give it a makeover like how he did with the wwe title.

i dunno for some reason i just would like to see john cena, batista, randy orton, mysterio, hbk, and jericho battle over the world title

and let the wwe title stay on smackdown, just to give smackdown more meaning and prestige to build upon

what you guys think?
give good feedback please

Due to the fact that Cena is on Raw, I would rather see the WWE Title back on Raw sense he already ruined that belts design. God forbid he gets the WHC and turn that upside down as well. But in actuality, I would like the WHC on Raw.

I personally feel that the WWE Championship should go back to RAW, with the World Heavyweight Championship remaining on SmackDown.

To me, and to most I believe, the WWE Championship is the absolute top title in the WWE. Its the Champion of the three World Champions. And with RAW being the franchise of the company, it only seems right to have the top title on the top brand.

Plus, you said the World Heavyweight Championship needed some more prestige, well, now that SmackDown has the superior roster (in my opinion, anyway), more prestige would be available over on SmackDown.

Just my opinions.

Although I would prefer the World Heavyweight Title on Raw, I fear if they did that Cena would turn it into a gay spinner, so it would make sence for Cena to be re-united with the WWE title, rather than ruining another championship.

I personally feel that the WWE Championship should go back to RAW, with the World Heavyweight Championship remaining on SmackDown.

To me, and to most I believe, the WWE Championship is the absolute top title in the WWE. Its the Champion of the three World Champions. And with RAW being the franchise of the company, it only seems right to have the top title on the top brand.

Plus, you said the World Heavyweight Championship needed some more prestige, well, now that SmackDown has the superior roster (in my opinion, anyway), more prestige would be available over on SmackDown.

Just my opinions.

wow all of that is a good point, i feel you with what you said about the smackdown roster now that they have a superior roster, that means they do have more prestige to carry the world title anyway. and yea the wwe title is the top title, but if smackdown has the more superior roster, can you trust having the wwe title on raw in the hands of cena, orton, batista, or even rey?

and come on guys admit, it wouldnt be that bad if cena gave the world title a a makeover(just kidding)

i wanna know what title you guys would like to see raw have

world heavyweight or wwe championship?

me personally i think its time to have the world title back on raw, it would be refreshing to me to see john cena with the world title and bring some prestige back to it, who knows he might even give it a makeover like how he did with the wwe title.

i dunno for some reason i just would like to see john cena, batista, randy orton, mysterio, hbk, and jericho battle over the world title

and let the wwe title stay on smackdown, just to give smackdown more meaning and prestige to build upon

what you guys think?
give good feedback please

You actually think John Cena brought some prestige to the WWE Championship? If anything he ruined it. The WWE Championship went down hill when John Cena won it. The WWE Championship I think is a disgrace, and so is John Cena

i think it is ridiculous the way night of champions came out, smackdown still has both of the world championships on their brand nd the only 3 titles on raw r the intercontinental, the tag team nd the womens championship, nd i dont think kofi kingston being the top champion on raw is good 4 the ratings. Smackdown is definantly gonna b more fun 2 watch now jeff hardy, mr kennedy nd HHH r there, but fridays r a bad day for ratings cuz i never have time 2 watch it, raw nd sometimes ecw r all i watch, now raw wont b anything until the next inter-brand title match

I've always thought of SD! as a wrestling show compared to the RAW.
So with that in mind,
I'd put the WCH (In my opinion the more wrestling of the 2) on SD! and the WWE to RAW.

I'd also like to thank John Cena for his championship design. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have seen Edge's Rated-R Spinner Belt, now THAT was awesome.

Well, we have no choice in it now that Punk has the WHC...but if I had it my way, I'd have preferred the WWE title back. It looks like absolute garbage with all the rhinestones and whatnot, but its the top title. Plus, I'd rather have seen Edge retain his championship than HHH.

I guess its official now...Smackdown is the A show up until HHH moves back to Raw at the next draft.

I would have liked to see the WWE Title go back to RAW simply because Cena ruined it with his spinner belt. If they're going to keep it on SD, for god sakes get rid of the bling bling. Plus Triple H is on Smackdown so he should contend for the WHC, the title that he essentially created.

There are millions of threads related to titles. It's been decided anyway, but it wasn't important to begine with. each world title means as little as the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back