what title belt would like to see come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't want to see the hardcore title back, its bad enough we only get 1 hardcore match on ECW now we would have to watch RAW have a hardcore match, NO WAY

i say we throw out that gosh damned spinner belt in the trash and burn it ala JBL style what he did to the old US spinner belt. then we need another title on ecw which will probably be the TV title since i dont see them bringing back the tag titles since tag titles dont matter in wwe. but besides that titles mean as little as much already come on u have more build up on non title matches and you dont know until the night of the ppv of who is gonna face the cruiserweight champion which used to be a very respectable title in wcw and now its worthless.

hardcore on raw but more ecw belts, how can u have a brand with 1 belt which is actuali held by a wwe guy, big show

sachintendulkar said:
hardcore on raw but more ecw belts, how can u have a brand with 1 belt which is actuali held by a wwe guy, big show

it's like that because Vince McMahon wants to officially bury ECW so it never has to come back. It's his idea of embarrassing all of those die-hard ECW fans by giving them shit. After ECW gets cancelled, the WWE Chairman will be laughing his ass off at those un-employed ECW "extremists" that tried to rebel against him in the '90s.

Light-Heavy seems deceptively like something that would slot into the same space as the US and IC belts, rather than become a competitor for the cruiserweight belt.

you gotta bring back the hardcore title, make SD interesting again.. and bring the european title to SD to, with Sylvan, Regal, and whoever else they got over there..and what about the old wcw cruiserweight tag team titles? that wouldn't be bad on RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back