RAW 6/5

No and wish he would at least show up to do anything. Even if he just farts and leaves that would be something.

Nattie already had that gimmick, but agreed on Bayley, she should do something like that.

Bayley doesn't have very many options, her original gimmick is that of what usually becomes of someone who fucks up big and has to eat a giant shit sandwich. (Brodus Clay, Perry Saturn, Adrian Adonis)

Nattie already had that gimmick, but agreed on Bayley, she should do something like that.

No girl, you know what she needs to do? She needs to take a vacation to Hawaii; then come back in a few weeks when this whole debacle has been forgotten about and then go on that wonderful road we call redemption.

Roman's delivery isn't bad at all, but the material is usually hot garbage.

I like that he's giving us a mean streak (of sorts) with his dialogue. I wish his demeanor wasn't that of someone who mildly regrets paying to see a shitty movie while he's trying to look mean.

Well, he looks an acts like the homeless dude by the highway entrance that tries to hit up the rush hour traffic to get enough for some gin and juice.

Five bucks says Bray is actually Husky going through a life crisis after hanging out with one too many hobos.

They are totally different. Reigns looks like a Greek God and Wyatt like someone who forgot Woodstock was 40 some odd years ago. He's a regular hippie.

Greek God!? He looks like his kids dressed him up as their favorite video game character as a joke and he still hasn't noticed.

I'm starting to think UT is going to screw Roman out of a title match in about a year and get that feud over again.

I'm thinking Roman comes out and then suddenly gets run over by a chopper. The last thing he'll hear before going unconscious is Fred Durst prompting him to keep rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back