Predicting every Hall Of Fame headliner until the year 2020

I really do not think Randy Savage will be a headliner in the HOF. Purely because he is no longer with us so they would need to get someone to headline the event that is still able to appear. Of course Andre the Giant went in after he passed but HOF was not an event like it is today. Additionally, there were alleged problems between Savage and WWE for many years. I do not know if this is something that will prevent him going in.

I would like this -

2015 - Sting (also like to see Kurt Angle, New Age Outlaws, X Pac, Diesel and Goldust go in this year)

2016 - Undertaker (i'd also like to see British Bulldog, Chyna (as if that would happen), Jim Neidhart, DDP and RVD)

2017 - Brock Lesnar (i'd also like to see Rougeau brothers, Dynamite Kid, Rick Martel, the Bushwackers and Kane).

2018 - Goldberg (Stiener Brothers, Big Show, Jim Cornette, Lex Luger and Batista)

2019 - Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy,

2020 - Vince McMahon

2021 - HHH

2022 - CM Punk

2023 - Daniel Bryan

2024 - John Cena

(getting carried away with this fantasy HOF booking haha)

2015- Sting. I think it's all apart of his deal with WWE. He goes in the night before his final match. I could also see the NWO going in next year.

2016 The Rock, He's heavily rumored for this year, but I think he get pushed back a year so Sting can have the spotlight. I could also see The Rock having a match the next night.

2017 The Undertaker, I think he wrestles next year and has his last match in 2016 in his home state of Texas. I could also see Goldberg being apart of this class.

2018 Triple H, He can't have too many more years in the ring left, even though he only wrestles 3-4 times a year. He doesn't seem like the type of guy to wrestle well past 50 like Flair and Sting. I could see Batista going in this year too.

2019-Randy Savage, I could easily switch Triple H and Savage.

2020 Vince McMahon, As people have said above Vince will be 74 by this time, I think it will be a great time to honor "The boss" and quite possibly could be when Triple H takes over most, if not all his duties.

Also, while I don't think it'll be in the years listed here, I think Evolution will get inducted as a group at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back