Predicting every Hall Of Fame headliner until the year 2020

That N Word

Actively evolving
This is more of just who do you think. Because realistically no one can predict this far ahead. This is where you can either predict or go by who should.

2015-The Rock
The Rock is pretty much a lock for the HOF next year.
2016 The Undertaker
The Undertaker can be said a lock for the HOF in 2016. I see him retiring after Mania in a match with Sting.
2017 Kane
Kane has been planning to retire for some time. So I see him retiring in 2016.
2018 Triple H
Even if "The Game" doesn't retire I see him going in this year. Maybe even the year before if Kane or nobody else retires.
2019 Y2J
Y2J would be as good as retired. This year would be Y2J all over again 20 years later. But his year to go in the HOF.

2020 John Cena I see Cena retiring in 2019 or 2020 and it being his time to take his spot.

I think Rock wants one more match left and I think he will go in the year after that.

Taker and Kane seem very reasonable spots Taker, if this wasn't his last match certainly could only do one more. I hope Kane headlines, because I fear whenever Take retires he will be forced to too almost, and just given a big, but still sidekick spot on the HOF card.

HHH is getting up there, and could definitely see him or Batista retiring by then and headlining, same for Y2J.

Cena I doubt will retire 2020, he would only be 42/43 and I think he has the longevity to take a lesser schedule and start to work more like vets do now. I see him retiring at the earliest in 2022, after that years Mania, at 45 barring a major injury. People might not like it but he will be around for a while.

2015-Sting, I think it will be part of his whole package deal, he gets it the night before his final match same way Flair did.

2016-Undertaker, it's inevitable, really just a question of when. If he finishes with Sting he'll go in the following year to get the spotlight all to himself.

2017-Randy Savage, it's bound to happen one day, and I think as the bad blood dissipates over the years, it will just be the right thing to do. There aren't a lot of guys left that deserved the HOF that were on bad terms that HHH hasn't already sorted out, so this seems like one of the last glaring omissions.

2018- The Rock. It will have been a few years since we last saw him, and he'll have probably had more successful movies, so Vince will be looking for a way to get him back in the fold as he is becoming more distanced from WWE.

2019- Jericho, a comeback or two more, a final WM match and he rides off into the sunset with a VERY well-deserved HOF induction.

2020- I'm gonna take a really macabre twist here, because its so far in the future it's impossible to predict, and say this will go to a recently deceased wrestler in an early show of respect like they did for Eddy Guerrero, possibly Vince McMahon who would be 74 at this point. His father died at 69, so it's not implausible, and it certainly seems HHH is being groomed for the role.

My problem here is that you're expecting everyone to retire, and immediately go into the HOF. That doesn't happen very often. It happened with Edge because of the sympathy he got from his neck injury, which made everyone realize just how much he had given for the WWE. Had Edge retired a year later like he planned, not because of injury, I doubt he would be in the HOF for at least another few years. Now, HBK did that because he was the absolute best of the best. That may happen for Taker, and possibly Cena. But I'm not sure about the others. First off, as much as Kane has done, I don't know if he's a headliner. Co-headliner maybe, but he won't be the big name the ceremony is built around. As for Jericho, he's in and out, which makes it hard to tell when he'll retire. I don't think he'll have an official retirement match, so I doubt he'll be in the year after he retires. Triple H may go in within the next few years, partially because he wants to go in alone before DX, and you know DX is going in. And finally, the Rock. I'm not sure if it's a lock he'll headline next year. In fact, I think it's almost guaranteed he won't. He's going to be doing so much publicity work for Fast & Furious 7 he won't have time to be on WWE TV. His time is soon though.

As for the headliners in the next few years, my bets are Taker, Triple H, Kevin Nash, DX, and the NWO. And of course, Sting. I don't know who will go in when, but those are the big names I expect in the next few years.

This seems like a stretch, but...

2015 - Sting
2016 - The Rock
2017 - The Undertaker
2018 - Triple H
2019 - Chris Jericho
2020 - It's sort of a milestone year, so my guess... the McMahon Family?

I don't see Cena retiring in or before 2020. Maybe a few years after. Also, I doubt Randy Savage will be a Hall of Fame headliner.

Kevin Nash is a big name talent who hasn't been inducted and is on good terms with WWE and I believe still has some legends type deal with the company. He was the longest reigning WWE champion in the 90s as Diesel, one of the original nWo members. First man to defeat Goldberg and end the streak and a multiple time WCW champion. I could possibly seeing him being a headliner for the 2015 class.

2015-Sting
2016-JBL (Taker wrestles last match in Texas)
2017-Undertaker (one year following his retirement)
2018-Big Show
2019-WresleMania 35, likely Rock
2020-Chris Jericho or Kane

There are just so many variables. I don't see John Cena going in before 2020. I think Triple H will stay out like Vince McMahon does.

Sting probably has a HOF headline in his contract. Just a guess. JBL headlines in Texas because of his roots in the Lone Star State. Taker probably retires in Dallas and takes the HOF stage the following year. Big Show will be a headliner when he goes in, and since he has said he has four years left, I predict he enters the hall in 2018. WresteMania 35 takes place in 2019, so a landmark star like the Rock will go in for the milestone event. Chris Jericho and Kane have to fit in somewhere, so I see one of them in 2020. Though, quite honestly, if anybody's spot is soft in the headline position, it's Big Show's. Kane or Jericho could easily headline in 2018, but my gut tells me Kane will wait until after 2020 since he'll probably be a senior level agent and will humbly let Big Show and Jericho have their moments first. Just seems like Kane's style.

Kevin Nash is a big name talent who hasn't been inducted and is on good terms with WWE and I believe still has some legends type deal with the company. He was the longest reigning WWE champion in the 90s as Diesel, one of the original nWo members. First man to defeat Goldberg and end the streak and a multiple time WCW champion. I could possibly seeing him being a headliner for the 2015 class.

I get what you're saying, but would rather not see him headline. There's no doubt he has the credentials as you outlined. I just don't know if he has a positive enough of a legacy to justify that spot. His 1995 reign was a low point in WWE history. He could never carry an opponent to a good match. In WCW he had success, but also used his backstage power to unnecessarily end Goldberg's streak and send WCW into a tailspin. On top of all that, Nash participated in the Fingerpoke of Doom segment. Not a feather in his cap for sure.

I don't mind him entering the hall. I'd just rather not see him as the headliner and keynote speaker. In my view, there are many other prospective Hall of Famers mentioned in this thread that deserve it over him.

Also, I doubt Randy Savage will be a Hall of Fame headliner.

Now, I don't want to say you're stupid. But this comment sounds incredibly stupid. If Randy Savage is ever inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, he will be a headliner. Co-headline maybe, because he's no longer with us. But he'll be a headliner. In the 80's, Randy Savage was the only guy popular enough to rival Hulk Hogan. He's a 6 time World Champion, including being the WWE Champion for a full year. He's had several of the greatest matches ever, including what many call the single greatest match of all time. Who could possibly headline over Randy Savage? To do so would just be a disgrace to his legacy. I don't know if we will see him inducted, but if we do, it'll be a headlining induction.

Now, I don't want to say you're stupid. But this comment sounds incredibly stupid. If Randy Savage is ever inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, he will be a headliner. Co-headline maybe, because he's no longer with us. But he'll be a headliner. In the 80's, Randy Savage was the only guy popular enough to rival Hulk Hogan. He's a 6 time World Champion, including being the WWE Champion for a full year. He's had several of the greatest matches ever, including what many call the single greatest match of all time. Who could possibly headline over Randy Savage? To do so would just be a disgrace to his legacy. I don't know if we will see him inducted, but if we do, it'll be a headlining induction.

Yeah, huge props to Savage, he definitely deserves his place in the prestigious HOF alongside Pete Rose.

Why do people insist on getting worked up on this HOF, which is just a SHOW.

I agree that Savage is definitely worthy of being a headline name. That is pretty obvious. However, I don't think he ever will be the headline name for the simple fact that he is dead. In order for someone to be a headliner he needs to actually be at the show he's headlining.

As for who is going to headline, people have already stated the obvious. Of course Taker, Rock, and HHH are going to headline some day. Probably Jericho too. I personally don't see Kane and Big Show as headliners but WWE probably does, especially when the bigger names start to run out. Batista may be a headline name too by then. Sting is an interesting idea. I definitely see him going in but would a guy that never wrestled for WWE be the headline? Doesn't see likely but I wouldn't be shocked.

Very surprised at one notable exception not mentioned here - Kurt Angle. I expect him to do some work with WWE and retire at some point, he seems a certainty for an early induction. It's really hard to guess years - I think Kane will def be inducted before 2020, but I don't think he'll headline. I think this could be a little early for Cena and Punk etc personally. Can see Cena being very much active still at 2020 and wouldn't want to be HOF before hanging it up. Punk is more likely to go in earlier, but you assume he's still going to be active in the business for other federations if he doesnt return, so that'll hold off too. Maybe 2021. I'd expect Jeff Hardy around the same time, Batista too)

Ok, I'll go for

2015 - Sting (most confident on this one)
2016 - The Undertaker (Kane inducted too)
2017 - The Rock (Big Show inducted too)
2018 - Kurt Angle (Rey Mysterio inducted too)
2019 - Randy Savage (Chris Jericho inducted too)
2020 - Vince McMahon and HHH

2015- Sting (inducted by Ric Flair)
2016 -The Rock (inducted by Stone Cold)
2017 - Undertaker (inducted by Kane)
2018 - HHH (inducted by Shawn Michaels)
2019 - Kurt Angle (inducted by ?)
2020 - Chris Jericho (inducted Stephanie McMahon)

Others to be inducted (not headline) include Goldberg, Savage, Batista, Mysterio, Kane, Big Show. Vince will not be inducted unless he is in failing health

Its funny how noone mentions CM Punk.... ok... most of us expect him to come back sooner or later but this is more our dream thinking than reality... And he has obvious problems with WWE management but WWE would do ANYTHING for publicity and money. After all who expected Samartino or the Warrior to ever join the HOF?

Oh and i cant see KANE main eventing the HOF Ceremony... He will probably be the 2nd name like Jake Roberts this year. Same goes for JBL I am not even sure if Jericho is going to be main event a HOF...

My picks are:

2015 Sting
2016 The Undertaker (HOF and last match next day on WM)
2017 KURT ANGLE
2018 Randy Savage
2019 CM PUNK (if he is not back wrestling by then..)
2020 Vince McMahon

The Rock i believe will be around for more years than everyone is expecting... same goes for Cena...)

And there is allways the possibility that we might have a surprise retirement ... or even death...

And ofcourse i finally wanna see OWEN join the HOF... I know alot of fans dont want to see him there... and maybe even his family too... but sooner or later he should be in there!

And as soon as he oficially retires from the wrestling buisness.... PAUL HEYMAN!

Here a question does taker deserve to be in the hall of fame YES will he be not sure. Here why when the last time anybody seen undertaker do anything outside of a ring involving his character ie radio or charity he did do one make a wish years ago. His character doesn't fit a media role or something like getting an award and speaking to a crowd. Now I can see him doing something where he accepts as mark but him doing it as undertaker idk would love it either way

My view is that the potential headliners for the next five or so years are as follows:

Randy Savage
Sting
The Undertaker
The Rock
Triple H
Vince McMahon
Kurt Angle
D-Generation X
Chris Jericho

If we're only going 5 years then those guys above can't all headline. And some of them I could see as being secondary headliners (ala Roddy Piper, Mr. Perfect, Eddie Guerrero, Ricky Steamboat, Mick Foley in previous years).

Other people have mentioned the Big Show, Kane, Kevin Nash, JBL etc. and to me those guys are secondary headliners, so I definitely don't view those guys as being headliners.

Obviously trying to predict the HOF classes are a crapshoot at best, but if I'm gonna take a stab at it, here's how I see the next 5 years going....

2015 Wrestlemania 31 (Santa Clara, CA)

Headliner: Randy Savage
Co-Headliner: Sting

After some thinking, I think these two are the leading candidates to headline next year's class. Randy Savage is the last major, headliner-level snub of the HOF. Of all the potential headliners that had issues with Vince, Savage is the last one remaining to get the induction. Obviously since his death (and even a little bit before his death), the company's viewpoint on Savage has warmed up tremendously. They've done action figures, video games, DVD's and other merchandise on Savage, and he's been promoted with their lists among other things. Plus Savage has a big time DVD with a documentary coming out later this year, and if it's a big hit (which I suspect it will be), WWE will want to capitalize on it, with him an induction. Not to mention it will make the fans ecstatic and can finally make the HOF seem more legitimate.

I actually wasn't going to originally put Sting as a co-headliner, because it appears he wants to be more active than just doing appearances, and wants to wrestle a bit. But in looking at all of the years ahead, no other year makes more sense to induct him than now. I can see him getting the Ric Flair treatment, in getting a HOF induction and then a final match at Wrestlemania. I think it really all depends on if a Taker/Sting match happens. If it does, I can see WWE holding off on Sting until the following year and inducting both together (Taker will be my headliner for WM 32 which I'll get to). But at the same time, the following year will be in Dallas, so I can see WWE going with a Texas themed class, and Sting doesn't really fit in there.

The other possibility is that these two get flipped around in their spots. Mainly due to Savage not being alive and there to make a speech. That's Savage's biggest obstacle as to why he may not headline, because no headliner for a class has ever been deceased. But with Sting going in as well, Sting can be the major name inductee that can entertain the fans and make them happy by being there. I just have a hard time thinking Vince will have Sting headline a class beings he never wrestled for WWE. Of all the major headlining inductees, Dusty Rhodes probably had the least vital WWE career, but even he had a good, memorable run there.

So ultimately I'm going with Savage as the main headliner and Sting as the co-headliner, though they could be flipped. I definitely see this finally being Savage's year. Though I've said that every year for the last 3-4 years, so..lol.

2016 Wrestlemania 32 (Dallas, TX)

Headliner: The Undertaker
Co-headliner: JBL

Honestly I do not feel that JBL is worthy of being a secondary headliner, let alone the main headliner, but WWE obviously feels different and beings this class will be in Texas, I can see WWE going with a Texas theme. Taker I think will headline as he hasn't officially retired yet, and there's a bit of a possibility that he has one more match which would be at Wrestlemania 31. By Wrestlemania 32, I think it will be official that Taker is done, and obviously he's going in at the first class he's available for. And with the event being in Texas, and in a stadium that could break the Wrestlemania III record, what better time to induct Taker then at Wrestlemania 32?

As for JBL, again, I don't feel he should be a secondary headliner, but WWE sees him in a much bigger light, and when it comes to their headliners for each class, they always want WWE guys. Realistically speaking, Stan Hansen or Bruiser Brody should be secondary headliners, but the younger generation of fans won't know who they are, and both had very small runs in WWE in the 70's, and that's it. I could see one or both of them going in that class, but not as the secondary headliner. Because JBL was a big-time WWE star, he'll get the nod. And beings he's from Texas, there you go.

For that class I would love to see Taker, Hansen, Brody, Freebirds, JBL, Dr. Death Steve Williams, and Paul Boesch (legendary Houston promoter) or Gary Hart as the non-wrestler inductee. That'd be one helluva class.

2017 Wrestlemania 33

Headliner: The Rock
Co-headliner: Batista

At this point it will really be a crap-shoot, because we don't know yet where these Wrestlemanias will be, nor will we know what relationships between the wrestlers and WWE will be bad and good.

I liked the idea of someone putting the Rock for Wrestlemania 35, as it'll be one of the anniversary Wrestlemanias, which will need a truly huge name. However I think I've got a better idea for who that spot will go to. So I think at this point with Savage, Sting, and Taker in the HOF, the next major star, chronologically speaking is the Rock. I highly doubt the Rock is going in next year, beings he's gonna be busy with the Fast 7 promoting among other things, and I also don't see him going in the WM 32 class in Texas, especially when Taker is right there waiting for an induction and makes far more sense to induct in Texas than the Rock. So I think by 2017, the Rock will have wrestled his remaining matches, and maybe will have a break in his movie schedule to where he could come and do the induction.

In that same token, for the co-headliner, why not induct another major wrestler-turned movie star in Batista? If Batista's career gets red hot in the next few years (which he's well on his way), then that will make a major induction even more worthwhile. Batista may not want to play second fiddle to the Rock, but it would make sense to induct him. By 2017, Batista will be in his late 40's, so his wrestling career should be winding down, which would be the perfect time to induct him.

2018 Wrestlemania 34

Headliner: Triple H
Co-Headliner: Chris Jericho

I think by this point Triple H will most likely be in the office full-time, and his in-ring career will be largely over (maybe a match or two a year, like Taker in the last 5 years). So I think that will be the time to do it.

And I also think by that point Jericho will also be ready to go in, he'll also be in his late 40's, so his in-ring career will probably be mostly over as well.

2019 Wrestlemania 35

Headliner: Vince McMahon
Co-headliner: D-Generation X

This year's class will be the McMahon-class so to speak. With WWE needing a big-time name for the 35th Wrestlemania, and with my timeline Taker, Triple H, and the Rock already being in, naturally it should be Vince. With Vince getting older, obviously we don't know where will Vince will be by 2019, he may be in declining health, possibly deceased. Or he may be just as strong as ever and still running the show. But I think by this point, Vince will be largely out of the picture, whether by retirement, bad health, or death. And once he's done, there's no one (not even Taker, Rock, etc.) that's more deserving of being inducted in the WWE HOF than Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

To keep with the McMahon theme, Triple H and HBK (probably two of Vince's favorites ever) will get their second inductions with D-X. Triple H supposedly wants to go in on his own first, before D-X goes in, so with Triple H getting inducted the year before, D-X would be ready to go. Plus, if Vince happens to have passed away by then, the HOF will need a major co-headliner that can take away from the sadness of Vince not being there (like Sting should do for Savage in 2015).

2020 Wrestlemania 36

Headliner: Kurt Angle
Co-Headliner: Kane

By this point both of the above guys will have been long retired, (maybe Kane will be in politics by then), but I think the headlining spots in the previous years will be too crowded for them to get the nod. With my timeline, by 2020, The Rock, Taker, Triple H, D-X, Savage, McMahon, etc. will all be in, which will then make room for your Kurt Angles, Rey Mysterios, Big Shows, Kanes, etc. I think Rey Mysterio is gonna turn into one of those political-related snubs and thus it will be awhile before he goes in. Big Show is also obviously a possibility, but I think Angle and Kane will go in before Big Show. Just a hunch.

John Cena, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, etc I believe will still be wrestling in 2020, so I don't see them going in yet at that point.

That's my take on it.

My picks for the future headliner of HOF classes to come.

2015 - Kane
I think the Big Red Machine is coming to the absolute stopping point in his career, perhaps this run with the authority is his last because he recently just gave his mask up to the authority. There is no reason as to why this man does not headline a HOF class because his legacy just speaks for himself.

2016 - Sting
I think you can flip flop Sting and Kanes spots for the HOF year. A major clause which I presume is written into Stings contract is that of a HOFer and one that headlines the WWE HOF.

2017 - The Rock
I feel the Rock will have had his final run in the WWE by this time and would be ready to enter the HOF, there is no reason as to why he deserves to headline the HOF.

2018 - CM Punk
Given that WWE and he are on good terms by that time I believe CM Punk is an obvious headliner for the HOF.

2019 - The Undertaker
No explanation needed.

2020 - Brock Lesnar/John Cena
I feel either of these men will headline the HOF this year. If John Cena is retired by than then I think he is the obvious choice to go for this year but if he is not than Brock Lesnar is also a fitting choice.

2021 - Brock Lesnar/John Cena
who ever isn't headlining in 2020 is I think a must for the next year.

There's only certain people who I view as being able to be Headliners for the Hall of Fame. Kevin Nash is not one of those, unless it's as part of the nWo (Hogan, Hall and Nash) being inducted. Neither is Kane.

Those who are viable Headliners to me are:
Undertaker
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin
The Rock
nWo
D-Generation X
John Cena (but this won't happen for some time, he's still got a long career ahead)
Triple H

I think Chris Jericho could be as well, based on his career and his history/relationship with the WWE.

I think Randy Savage is easily worthy of being a Headliner, although because he's dead and unable to really give a speech and be a part of things himself I think he may be inducted the same year as a different Headliner.

I also think Sting is worthy of being a Headliner, but because his entire career was in WCW and he was never a product of WWE, I'm not sure he'll be given that honor. I could definitely see him being inducted the same year as a different Headliner, such as the Undertaker.

I heard Vince McMahon doesn't want to be inducted into the Hall of Fame, but he and his character are definitely worthy of being a Headliner.

I would also LOVE to see the Hart Foundation group inducted, and that could be a great way of inducting people like Jim "Anvil" Neidhart, Davey Boy Smith, and most importantly Owen Hart (and a way to get around his wife not allowing them to induct him on his own).

My prediction for next year:
The Undertaker will be inducted as the Headliner and Sting will be inducted as the co-headliner. If there is ever going to be a match between the two of them, this could be how it comes about, as they can be inducted together the same year and this match will be two Hall of Famers competing in their final matches ever. It doesn't matter who wins, in this scenario, especially now that the Streak is over and out of the way.

I can't see anybody who is no longer alive being a headliner, with the possible exception of a mcmahon or someone current who passes away suddenly. No one deserves it more, but I can't see Savage headlining a hall of fame. Hope to be wrong about this though.

There's only certain people who I view as being able to be Headliners for the Hall of Fame. Kevin Nash is not one of those, unless it's as part of the nWo (Hogan, Hall and Nash) being inducted. Neither is Kane.

Those who are viable Headliners to me are:
Undertaker
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin
The Rock
nWo
D-Generation X
John Cena (but this won't happen for some time, he's still got a long career ahead)
Triple H

I think Chris Jericho could be as well, based on his career and his history/relationship with the WWE.

I think Randy Savage is easily worthy of being a Headliner, although because he's dead and unable to really give a speech and be a part of things himself I think he may be inducted the same year as a different Headliner.

I also think Sting is worthy of being a Headliner, but because his entire career was in WCW and he was never a product of WWE, I'm not sure he'll be given that honor. I could definitely see him being inducted the same year as a different Headliner, such as the Undertaker.

I heard Vince McMahon doesn't want to be inducted into the Hall of Fame, but he and his character are definitely worthy of being a Headliner.

I would also LOVE to see the Hart Foundation group inducted, and that could be a great way of inducting people like Jim "Anvil" Neidhart, Davey Boy Smith, and most importantly Owen Hart (and a way to get around his wife not allowing them to induct him on his own).

My prediction for next year:
The Undertaker will be inducted as the Headliner and Sting will be inducted as the co-headliner. If there is ever going to be a match between the two of them, this could be how it comes about, as they can be inducted together the same year and this match will be two Hall of Famers competing in their final matches ever. It doesn't matter who wins, in this scenario, especially now that the Streak is over and out of the way.
I don't see Stone Cold being a 2 time hall of famer.

Here a question does taker deserve to be in the hall of fame YES will he be not sure. Here why when the last time anybody seen undertaker do anything outside of a ring involving his character ie radio or charity he did do one make a wish years ago. His character doesn't fit a media role or something like getting an award and speaking to a crowd. Now I can see him doing something where he accepts as mark but him doing it as undertaker idk would love it either way

I get your point but in 1997 Taker accepted a few Slammy Awards in character..If he could accept those Slammys as The Undertaker, then he can accept the Hall Of Fame ring as The Undertaker as well..

Here's a clip of Taker at the 1997 Slammy Awards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d7PHSmFgnQ

Even though Savage most certainly deserves to be a headline induction, I cannot recall a time, except the initial HOF in 1993 when Andre was posthumously inducted, has a headline act been inducted and already dead. Who is going to give the speech? Lanny Poffo? Im sorry but Poffo telling poems on the back of a plate in 2015 isnt going to cut it at a night before Mania function. Savage most certainly could be a co-headliner but will not be the final inductee. Backlund deserved to be a headline induction, but he only agreed as Sammartino finally agreed to go in. Having say The Rock inducted next year and Randy Savage also gives huge star power to the event. With the HOF induction in California next year, it may be appropriate for Sting to be inducted next year also. I dont agree that Sting should headline though, he isnt a WWE guy, never has been and probably never will be, sure hes doing appearances now but a HOF Class with The Rock, Randy Savage, Sting, Rick Rude, Lou Thesz, Demolition and say, Leilani Kai would be a very strong class to rival the past few years, in my opinion

In terms of headliners still to be inducted I make it out to be:

The Rock
Taker
HHH
Vince
Sting
Angle
Jericho
Batista
and The Big Show.

I like Kane and Rey Mysterio but I'm not sure if he will headline a year. Maybe if they held of for a while but there is no fun in that. There are also problems regarding Savage and fuck knows what will happen with CM Punk.

The Rock is an obvious name and should be inducted this upcoming HoF. Taker the year after and then basically the others the year after they retire.

Vince is a curious one. I'm guessing it is still his decision and putting yourself into the HoF is just acting like a twat. So he'll probably go in after he dies which is an awful thought but he deserves to be in the HoF. Not just because of what he has done for the company but also because Mr. McMahon is arguably the greatest heel of all time.

2015 NWO (so Hogan can have 2 rings like Flair)
2016 Taker / Sting (after their last match the Mania Before)
2017 Rock / Macho Man
2018 HHH / Nash / Hall
2019 DX
2020 Kane / Jericho / Eddie G.

I see DX and NWO going in so HHH and Hogan can get 2 rings but don't see Waltman in either version.. Know he's friends with HHH but think it will just be Hall/Nash/Hogan as NWO and HHH/HBK as DX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back