Paul Heyman Would Have Made Bryan Danielson a Star in TNA?

You guys are complete morons and here's why ...

ARGUMENT #1
DANIEL BRYAN IS A GREAT WRESTLER, WHY WOULD YOU WASTE HIM IN ONE MINUTE MATCHES?

* Preface: You guys must know that one minute is an approximation, some will last longer, others will be shorter.

Guys, TNA has a STACKED roster. They have more in-ring talent than any other mainstream North American promotion. You will already be getting great matches from guys like Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, the Motor City Machine Guns, X Division, etc. You have to DIFFERENTIATE the wrestlers in some way. You can't have every single match be twenty minutes of back-and-forth action. Having Daniel Bryan go on a year long unbeaten streak would make him UNIQUE. And obviously his showdown with Kurt Angle would go longer than one minute and be a classic.

ARGUMENT #2
DANIEL BRYAN'S UNBEATEN STREAK WOULD BURY THE WHOLE ROSTER.

* I should preface this reply by mentioning that in case you hadn't noticed, the TNA ROSTER IS BURIED AS IT IS!!! NO ONE MEANS FUCKING ANYTHING!!! THE TELEVISION TITLE IS WORTHLESS!!! ABYSS IS X DIVISION CHAMPION!!! GUNNER HAS BEATEN THE WORLD CHAMP TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT!!! THEY ARE KILLING THE X DIVISION UNDER THE PRETENSE THAT THEY ARE GIVING THEM 'EXPOSURE'!!!

Anyway, I digress ...

Guys, Heyman is a long-term planner. He is not like Vince Russo who books week to week and doesn't think of the consequences. I guarantee that everyone Daniel Bryan would tap out would be much lower on the totem pole (or on their way out of the company) and thus not take much damage from the loss; guys like Jeff Jarrett (the veterans will be phased out), Matt Hardy, Gunner, Christopher Daniels (he's 39), Bully Ray, Brian Kendrick, Amazing Red, Eric Young, Orlando Jordan, Shannon Moore, Elijah Burke, Jesse Neal, Doug Williams, Magnus, Suicide, Jeremy Buck, Max Buck, Rob Terry.

I just gave you EIGHTEEN guys that you could easily feed to Daniel Bryan. With each match spread out over 2-3 weeks, that would take you to the end of year. Everyone who lost was expendable, your top guys are unharmed. You could even bring in recent WWE firings or Dragon Gate USA wrestlers for one-off matches.

Now STFU.

I purposely didn't comment on this thread. I wanted to see what peoples initial thoughts were before posting. And I have to say, wow! And some people wonder why TNA fans get so much shtick?

Okay, look at this realistically...

To begin, Bryan Danielson does have a personality. Judging him from the way he has been used in WWE is quite arrogant, while he was in Ring Of Honor, and while he was playing a heel he had nothing but a personality. He went to Manchester and nearly started a riot. Even as a heel, he has a personality, he isn't given the microphone in the WWE because he is portrayed as an underdog nerd. But nobody denies his talents on the actual microphone, or while cutting a promo.

[YOUTUBE]FSh2s_lmthI&playnext=1&list=PL1294EB97A608BE3E[/YOUTUBE]

Then we got the, "Heyman's an idiot," comment. I know, he is such an idiot for wanting to eliminate the spotlight riddled, over fifties, washed-up stars of the 80's and 90's, that whether you like or not, you know shouldn't be on mainstream wrestling anymore. TNA has too many of them. Hogan, Sting, Steiner, Angle, Jarrett, Flair, Ray, Van Dam... They all have one thing in common, asides Angle and Jarrett. They were all cool... Years ago! If they weren't there TNA would be what it was when people never complained about it back around '05. It would have young talent that people want to pay to see, like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Bobby Roode, Matt Morgan and so on.

The reason Heyman isn't wanted in Ring Of Honor to the idiot who suggested it, is because they have two main bookers and that's all they need. Heyman would want to take the reigns, and people, including even the fans of ROH don't want to see that. The difference between ROH and TNA is that TNA gets hard criticizms, and a portion of them are correct, with the majority being delusional, but sadly the correct ones are always the ones that stand out. ROH, we're happy with everything we get, because we have the best professional wrestling product in North America. Hands down.

The idea of Danielson becoming a "Submission Machine" would if anything be magnified due to his size and look. Danielson doesn't look like somebody who'd break your arm, but the cool thing is, he can do it, and could probably do it quite easily. He'd out wrestle three-quarters of the TNA roster, not to mention out walk all the old guys. Then the idea with Samoa Joe would have brought worth a new fanbase.

Heyman pits Danielson vs. Joe, which is ROH's highest selling DVD according to Gabe Sapolsky outside of Joe vs. Punk II, and the ROH fans would actually give a shit about TNA, which increases interest as other fans of other promotions who know of them would take an interest too. I'm an ROH fan, I'm also a WWE fan and a TNA fan but first and foremost I see ROH as number one, and the ROH fans would pay to watch Danielson vs. Joe again.

The only downside I see to it, is that once Joe and Danielson meet, which sounds much like the build going into Sabu vs. Taz as I believe Taz was undefeated when Barley Legal came around under the ring name Taz, and that drew a lot of attention when it happened. And that downside is that once it ends, where do you go from there? You do the Angle thing and you make a fuck load more of money because that is the two top technical wrestlers, not in America - but in the world. In a TNA ring.

Then you got the problem with "burying" half the roster. Those roster members lose to Danielson, then they win the next week and pick themselves back up. It isn't that hard, one loss doesn't make them surplus to requirements.

Heyman's idea is logical, the same way his idea with cutting the above 40's is logical. You are looking at the now, Heyman's idea is looking into the future. He plans ahead, he always has, and he always will. The idea to have Danielson would have done so much more than to have fucking Crimson destorying people like Goldberg 2.0. THAT is generic, that is a carbon copy.

When was the last time you saw a guy standing at 5"0' go out and make people tap, week in and week out? That's right, it hasn't been done before. It's original, and is it believable? Yes, because for those who know anything about Bryan Danielson or who haven't had their heads shoved under a towel since 2004, he is the best submission wrestling in the world, right now. Indefinitely.

For a company and for fans who preach, "Wrestling Matters!" Some of you have a real small scope on what wrestling actually is.

You guys are complete morons and here's why ...

ARGUMENT #1
DANIEL BRYAN IS A GREAT WRESTLER, WHY WOULD YOU WASTE HIM IN ONE MINUTE MATCHES?

* Preface: You guys must know that one minute is an approximation, some will last longer, others will be shorter.

Guys, TNA has a STACKED roster. They have more in-ring talent than any other mainstream North American promotion. You will already be getting great matches from guys like Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, the Motor City Machine Guns, X Division, etc. You have to DIFFERENTIATE the wrestlers in some way. You can't have every single match be twenty minutes of back-and-forth action. Having Daniel Bryan go on a year long unbeaten streak would make him UNIQUE. And obviously his showdown with Kurt Angle would go longer than one minute and be a classic.

He's nothing unique. Unique like Kozlov? Oh wait....

ARGUMENT #2
DANIEL BRYAN'S UNBEATEN STREAK WOULD BURY THE WHOLE ROSTER.

* I should preface this reply by mentioning that in case you hadn't noticed, the TNA ROSTER IS BURIED AS IT IS!!! NO ONE MEANS FUCKING ANYTHING!!! THE TELEVISION TITLE IS WORTHLESS!!! ABYSS IS X DIVISION CHAMPION!!! GUNNER HAS BEATEN THE WORLD CHAMP TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT!!! THEY ARE KILLING THE X DIVISION UNDER THE PRETENSE THAT THEY ARE GIVING THEM 'EXPOSURE'!!!

Anyway, I digress ...
Gunner is getting a push. Are you that idiotic not to see that?

They are burying the X-Division by giving the X-Division a PPV? Great logic.
Guys, Heyman is a long-term planner.
Yet, he couldn't plan out how to use his money to keep ECW alive.
He is not like Vince Russo who books week to week and doesn't think of the consequences. I guarantee that everyone Daniel Bryan would tap out would be much lower on the totem pole (or on their way out of the company) and thus not take much damage from the loss; guys like Jeff Jarrett (the veterans will be phased out), Matt Hardy, Gunner, Christopher Daniels (he's 39), Bully Ray, Brian Kendrick, Amazing Red, Eric Young, Orlando Jordan, Shannon Moore, Elijah Burke, Jesse Neal, Doug Williams, Magnus, Suicide, Jeremy Buck, Max Buck, Rob Terry.

So phase out the X-Division wrestlers too? Lol
I just gave you EIGHTEEN guys that you could easily feed to Daniel Bryan. With each match spread out over 2-3 weeks, that would take you to the end of year. Everyone who lost was expendable, your top guys are unharmed. You could even bring in recent WWE firings or Dragon Gate USA wrestlers for one-off matches.

I can give you eighteen reasons why it's beyond ridiculous.
Now STFU.

Cool story bro. Take your own advice.

I would have liked to see that, it'll be interesting to see where it went.

And he is generic ,but thats WWE creative's fault. Another thing is why are people saying he is burying other wrestlers if doesn't he have to go up the card and start with jobbers.

I would have liked to see that, it'll be interesting to see where it went.

And he is generic ,but thats WWE creative's fault. Another thing is why are people saying he is burying other wrestlers if doesn't he have to go up the card and start with jobbers.

Because eventually Danielson would have to move up the card. Do you expect him to have the same matches all the time? No, the fans would want him to become the champion. And you can't have a 1 minute match for the world title, that would be worse than the whole "Finger poke of Doom" incident that happened in WCW. TNA are not dumb enough to do that again ( at least i hope so).

Dizzy,

1. Why the fuck are you bringing up Kozlov? What does he have to do with anything? As much as it may offend you, Daniel Bryan does have a personality and that style of booking would be unique and make him the talk of the industry.

2. WHY is the ex-security guard getting a push? There has been absolutely nothing to indicate that he deserves one. There are at least ten people on the roster who the TNA audience would prefer to see pushed ahead of him. There is no demand of any kind for this random push. This is just another example of Russo having his flavor of the month, pushing him for a few weeks and ultimately losing interest in him. Its happened countless times before.

3. The lead up to the X Division PPV has been the X Division getting buried. Matches in which two X Division guys gang up on Abyss and Abyss still wins! How does that make the X Division look good??? Why would I cheer for these losers??? They have been promoting this PPV like the "One Last Stand" show, a one-off nostalgia act.

4. The money comment is beyond ridiculous. We are talking about booking. And in case you didn't know, TNA has been losing money for years.

5. "Phase out the X Division Wrestlers too?" What the hell are you talking about? You don't want so many X Division guys to lose? Fine, replace Kendrick and Generation ME with Tommy Dreamer, Anarquia and Murphy. Happy now? : )

6. No, you didn't even address why the Daniel Bryan push wouldn't work.

*** To everyone who keeps suggesting that Daniel Bryan would have nothing but one minute matches during his stay in TNA, are you all crazy??? He will have squash matches for a year to make him look like a killer, then when he gets a chance to face the elite (Angle, Joe, whoever), they'll be given the time. You're out of your mind if u think Paul Heyman doesn't know how good Daniel Bryan is ***

2. WHY is the ex-security guard getting a push?

Gunner is a former NWA Anarchy Heavyweight Champion, he was brought in with the idea that he would eventually become a singles competitor. Much like anyone making a comment about how Bryan Danielson has no personality is false, saying that Gunner has one would also be false, he shows very good intensity as prominent in his promo with Mr. Anderson. He has in-ring skills, he showed them against Anderson and Sting. In fact, pushing Gunner is a good thing. He's young, he's new and he has the look of somebody who could be a Champion.

4. The money comment is beyond ridiculous. We are talking about booking. And in case you didn't know, TNA has been losing money for years.

There is no conclusive evidence TNA has lost any money over the years, if anything due to the fact Dixie Carter is always making an investment, the company does too. It doesn't do well on PPV buyrates and all that, but TNA does not lose money. They aren't on the stock exchange therefore unless they release documents and files stating they've lost money it is all secondary sources.

5. "Phase out the X Division Wrestlers too?" What the hell are you talking about? You don't want so many X Division guys to lose? Fine, replace Kendrick and Generation ME with Tommy Dreamer, Anarquia and Murphy. Happy now?

Dreamer was released.

To everyone who keeps suggesting that Daniel Bryan would have nothing but one minute matches during his stay in TNA, are you all crazy??? He will have squash matches for a year to make him look like a killer, then when he gets a chance to face the elite (Angle, Joe, whoever), they'll be given the time. You're out of your mind if u think Paul Heyman doesn't know how good Daniel Bryan is ***

I agree with you on the Danielson push, as evident from my comment one page back, difference is I went into detail and acted rational, you come across as hostile and defiant. Unless you can do as I did and back-up Heyman's supposed method/idea, stop trying to get your point across by bolding something or placing it in astrakcs and actually state and explain why you think this.

I do however agree with what you said my last quote, to an extent.

If Danielson really wants to be a star with his technical ability and such, he needs to take inspiration. I would suggest him going under the Chris Benoit project, probably gaining a few more muscle, and then coming back as a whole new person

Not a bad plan, but then again there is one thing wrong with DBD, body mass.

I swear to god, the man does have everything exept the look. He needs more body mass, because on TV you have to make it look believable when you choke out some one like a Big Show. I mean even Punk level of shape and size would do but his current stature just comes across very weak on TV.

He is definitely very entertaining in the ring but seriously he needs to put on some weight and look credible when choking the heck outta people.

Not a bad plan, but then again there is one thing wrong with DBD, body mass.

I swear to god, the man does have everything exept the look. He needs more body mass, because on TV you have to make it look believable when you choke out some one like a Big Show. I mean even Punk level of shape and size would do but his current stature just comes across very weak on TV.

He is definitely very entertaining in the ring but seriously he needs to put on some weight and look credible when choking the heck outta people.

Exactly why he could use the Benoit Project. (no i dont mean steroids)

Then what do you mean? HGH?

Seriously I'm intrigued by this so-called, "Benoit Project."

Is this a real thing or an in-joke you need to share with the group?

Bugger me I'm an idiot. Sometimes I can be to uptake what a Penguin is to flight.

I totally agree that DBD could benefit from the insane Crippler style angle. Of course. How bloody stupid of me.

You know, out of respect for Paul Heyman I wasn't going to touch this one nor his over 40 idea but....

It has become clear that Heyman is a one trick pony. Both of his big ideas to save TNA are old ECW rehashes, and horrible ones at that. First let's address the over 40 angle. Yeah hows that working out for the "E" right now? Not good. How did it work out for ECW? Unless you think landing a TV deal years down the road was good? It didn't work out for them. You need more than one 'vet getting new guys ready to take the ball and run with it. As we seen in the mid 1990's WWF and elsewhere these vets and legends didn't need to be wrestlers, but you needed a vet presence.

Now onto Daniel Bryan. The idea is horrible. It was cool for a novelty act in the 1990's with Taz because 1: Taz looked like a legit badass. He has that Brooklyn accent, the tattoos, muscled up and a mean face. 2: The UFC just Came onto the scene. Royce Gracie, all 170lbs of him was beating up guys twice his size. Taz was a good jump at the time, a 5'8" New Yorker tapping people out with MMA style submissions in an industry where you either pinned a guy or got him to say he quit. 3: A short badass Warrior/Goldberg type was a novelty, it hadn't been done before.

Times change. It HAS been done before and the UFC is as big as wrestling now and you can see skinny young guys quickly tapping people out for real over there. You're not jumping ahead of a curve, you're just rehashing an old gimmick and besides that tapouts are par for the course in wrestling now, guys tapping to submissions in wrestling isn't the big deal it was when Taz was the only guy causing tapouts. That's not to mention Daniel Bryan possesses NONE of the attributes it takes to make THAT gimmick work. He's a skinny, vanilla guy that has zero intimidation factor, zero aura of being a badass and zero ability to sell that kind of gimmick. He's a skinny young guy with the ability to put on longer chain wrestling matches, that's about it. A slightly more appealing Dean Malenko, but that's about it.

Thank GOD they didn't hire Paul Heyman, his big idea is to recreate a promotion that drew worse numbers than TNA.

Dizzy,

1. Why the fuck are you bringing up Kozlov? What does he have to do with anything? As much as it may offend you, Daniel Bryan does have a personality and that style of booking would be unique and make him the talk of the industry.

You obviously have the memory of a newborn baby. Did you forget Kozlov's big undefeated streak?

Really? ROH had him. WWE had him and nobody talks about him. Nobody even cares. Bryan is WWE's version of AJ Styles.

2. WHY is the ex-security guard getting a push? There has been absolutely nothing to indicate that he deserves one. There are at least ten people on the roster who the TNA audience would prefer to see pushed ahead of him. There is no demand of any kind for this random push. This is just another example of Russo having his flavor of the month, pushing him for a few weeks and ultimately losing interest in him. Its happened countless times before.

Because Gunner is talented? There is alot to indicate he deserves one. The TNA audience likes him in case you haven't noticed considering you spend your time in Daniel Bryan's penis area.

Secondly, Russo has nothing to do with who gets pushed or who does not get pushed. Everyone in TNA has liked him for his personality and work ethic. You obviously know nothing.

3. The lead up to the X Division PPV has been the X Division getting buried. Matches in which two X Division guys gang up on Abyss and Abyss still wins! How does that make the X Division look good??? Why would I cheer for these losers??? They have been promoting this PPV like the "One Last Stand" show, a one-off nostalgia act.

You know nothing about booking. Abyss is a MONSTER HEEL. The X-Division are little sized wrestlers who fly around in the ring. It's called booking David vs. Goliath. It's been used in wrestling plenty of times.

There is no indication that this is anything like One Last Stand. Using that as a reason to hate TNA or the PPV is beyond idiotic.

TNA has been losing so much money, they have been around for 9 years and signing more talent and sponsorships than ever before.

Talking out of your ass should hurt. I heard lube does wonders for that pain.
5. "Phase out the X Division Wrestlers too?" What the hell are you talking about? You don't want so many X Division guys to lose? Fine, replace Kendrick and Generation ME with Tommy Dreamer, Anarquia and Murphy. Happy now? : )

You make no sense. Learn how wrestling works instead of spending your time in Bryan's ballsack.

6. No, you didn't even address why the Daniel Bryan push wouldn't work.

*** To everyone who keeps suggesting that Daniel Bryan would have nothing but one minute matches during his stay in TNA, are you all crazy??? He will have squash matches for a year to make him look like a killer, then when he gets a chance to face the elite (Angle, Joe, whoever), they'll be given the time. You're out of your mind if u think Paul Heyman doesn't know how good Daniel Bryan is ***

It's an attractive idea to me. From what I saw of Danielson in WWE he seems "charisma challenged" but one thing he's been impressive with is his mat wrestling and how his character thrives with it. It could be anybody, it could be a guy that is big and strong that just show up and dominate by throwing people around. And in wrestling first impression are everything. In the case of Bryan he's so good at wrestling that he would put people in submission and beat them quickly. I think it could have worked because Danielson could pull it off: He's all about putting submission on guys. You build on that and then have him meet Joe and oups Danielson has finally met his match and you build on a series of matchs between the two. I don't mind things like this because while I was skeptical of this before, I became a believer of that booking device when Desmond Wolfe showed up. He appeared, took Angle out and it worked. Instantly. There never was any "oh it's too soon, he's not ready". Wolfe showed up dominant, he was convincing right away and all TNA had to do is let him beat guys left and right. You could easily do that with Danielson, he's a hard-hitting wrestling specialist like Wolfe.

New Hot Fed, it wouldn't work. Its nothing against Danielson, but him making other wrestlers tapping out in under 1 minute matches is not good. Danielson is a mat technician wich means he has to wrestle matches that lasts at least 10 minutes. Goldberg could get away with doing 1 minute matches because he was a physical powerhouse. Heyman would want Danielson to have 1 minute matches with everybody on TNA's roster.

New Hot Fed, it wouldn't work. Its nothing against Danielson, but him making other wrestlers tapping out in under 1 minute matches is not good. Danielson is a mat technician wich means he has to wrestle matches that lasts at least 10 minutes. Goldberg could get away with doing 1 minute matches because he was a physical powerhouse. Heyman would want Danielson to have 1 minute matches with everybody on TNA's roster.

You don't have to have long matchs to get a mat wrestling expert over. What do you think submissions are for? You don't need to be a physical powerhouse if he can take someone out with the right deadly rest hold on a leg. In fact it would look pretty oustanding. Sort of like the Gracies in early UFC. These guys looked like twigs but they would beat everybody because they were so good at submissions.

You don't have to have long matchs to get a mat wrestling expert over. What do you think submissions are for? You don't need to be a physical powerhouse if he can take someone out with the right deadly rest hold on a leg. In fact it would look pretty oustanding. Sort of like the Gracies in early UFC. These guys looked like twigs but they would beat everybody because they were so good at submissions.

Maybe, but times have changed. Why do you think Matt Sydal ( Evan Bourne in WWE) is a jobber on Raw? Its not because he isn't a good wrestler, its because he isnt big enough for WWE standards. Rey Mysterio was only given the World Title because his friend Eddie Guerrero died. Danielson is in the same situation, he is a good wrestler but he isn't big enough so it won't work.

I think Anyone would have made Danielson a Star in TNA He fits the mold of the type of wrestler that TNA likes. They Wrestle Hard in TNA and no one does it like The American Dragon he would have been the man imagine the great matches he could have had with guys like styles and Angle or the great matches he could have releived with guys like Jay lethal and Samoa Joe this was his perfect platform if he was going to leave ROH Not The World Entertainment Company. But TNA the Wrestling Company

Bugger me I'm an idiot. Sometimes I can be to uptake what a Penguin is to flight.

I totally agree that DBD could benefit from the insane Crippler style angle. Of course. How bloody stupid of me.

Yes he could use a more Crippler style angle, give him Benoit like seriousness. And even gain more musclemass.

Maybe, but times have changed. Why do you think Matt Sydal ( Evan Bourne in WWE) is a jobber on Raw? Its not because he isn't a good wrestler, its because he isnt big enough for WWE standards. Rey Mysterio was only given the World Title because his friend Eddie Guerrero died. Danielson is in the same situation, he is a good wrestler but he isn't big enough so it won't work.

The WWE way is not the only way. Wrestling should be handled with a gazillion different manners with different booking styles.

The WWE way is not the only way. Wrestling should be handled with a gazillion different manners with different booking styles.

I know that, but WWE is the big dog of wrestling promotions. So if it doesn't work there its either one of two things.

1. The creative department is doing a terrible job.
2. The wrestler is not big enough to pull what creative has in mind for him.

I know that, but WWE is the big dog of wrestling promotions. So if it doesn't work there its either one of two things.

1. The creative department is doing a terrible job.
2. The wrestler is not big enough to pull what creative has in mind for him.

But if they don't like small men, chances are the creative departement will never be a 100% creatively behind a small guy. WWE treating Evans like a jobber doesn't mean that they guy is worthless. It just means they have prejudice toward a sort of athlete. And that's fine. They want a certain style. But it's not the only way to do wrestling.

But if they don't like small men, chances are the creative departement will never be a 100% creatively behind a small guy. WWE treating Evans like a jobber doesn't mean that they guy is worthless. It just means they have prejudice toward a sort of athlete. And that's fine. They want a certain style. But it's not the only way to do wrestling.

True, but again who is the top-dog of professional wrestling around the world? Yeah thats right WWE. TNA is second and ROH is third.

I try not to give WW"e" credit for much, largely because they get credit for stuff they shouldn't and have long been every single thing their fanboys hate competition over. When it comes to marketing? They are second to none and it is the main reason they are the top dog. There's a reason the WWF and WW"e" have lost business the both times they have switched over to shorter, smaller, skinnier talent. There's also a reason guys like Hulk Hogan, Andre The Giant, Road Warriors, Ultimate Warrior, Rick Rude, The Rock, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Bill Goldberg and Batista are some of THE biggest names in history. There's a reason why Benoit and Guerrero despite being short could go toe to toe with the big guys and it be believable.

Vanilla midgets like Daniel Bryan don't draw, no matter how much the IWC wishes it were so. Maybe if you add 30-50lbs of some muscle to him beefing up those 12" pythons of his and teach him how to work a mic he could eventually become a decent secondary guy. As it is though? No chance.

As for the aforementioned marketing, EVERY promotion wants to get huge. Sure you can have all types yes including the ROH types drawing 50 fans in Philly and broadcasting their shows in places like Mudlick Arkansas and Covington KY. On Saturday nights. At midnight. But if you want to get big? WW"e" level big? You gotta get some big guys to promote and tell the rest to hit the gym and show up with some muscle and some intensity. TNA wants to go forward to WW"e" level popularity, not backwards to ROH levels of hanging on by a thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back