Bryan Danielson

The Bearded One

Love is not admissable evidence.
As we all know, Danielson was released about two months ago following the Nexus' beatdown on John Cena. Everybody is expecting him to resign with the WWE once his no compete clause expires. Others think he could possibly land in TNA, which I don't see happening considering how Desmond Wolfe has been treated. It is being reported that the Wilpon upstart promotion is interested in him.

But what if he remains on the independent scene? It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he did, because a wrestler like him could make some pretty good money on the indies. Danielson could feel shafted by the 'E and not want to resign him. He could realize just how badly TNA treats people like Wolfe and not want to go there. There are so many questions with the Wilpon group and joining that would be a major risk.

Would remaining on the indy scene be a good choice for American Dragon? Why or why not? Would you want to see him sign to one promotion exclusively or jump from promotion to promotion to give as many different matches as possible? What dream matches do you have if he remains an independent wrestler?

I Heard Today That Randy Orton Said . "Byran Danileson Will Make It In Wwe Again " ! Its Was A Diffrent Wrestling Site .

I Rekon He Wouldnt Do Well Anywhere Part From WWE OR FCW

I have heard that he has been booked in various Independant promotions arount USA, so that puts him out of the picture for now. To be honest I just don't see Danielson as a big fish in the big pond if you know what I mean On a side note, on his first match beck, instead of throwing streamers, the crowd threw in ties, it was a laugh to watch.

On a professional level it would be in his best interest to re-sign with WWE. Danielson has a rare opportunity here and it would be a shame to waste it. TNA will still be there (probably). The independents will still be there. But a re-debut with WWE (arguably the biggest promotion on the planet) that has legitimate unscripted real-world momentum and story-line potential is so exceedingly rare that it's probably a once in a lifetime scenario not to be passed up.

I really think Danielson is going to end up in WWE. He's spent plenty of time in the Indy scene and he has a great opportunity as people above me have said to get into WWE with a real-life storyline that WWE would be stupid to leave alone.

Oh I have zero doubt Danielson is headed back to the WWE very soon, sometime after Summerslam is my guess, though I wouldn't be shocked if they ended up having him replace Bret Hart on the Raw team, not sure if that would have been 90 days yet though. Either way he's just too damn talented to not go back to the WWE, and I have no doubt he'll be welcomed back with open arms. Sucks that he had to be taken off TV for a few months though, may hurt how over he is with the WWE audience.

I'm just going to enjoy the hell out of his current return to the indies while it lasts though, it's awesome how many different indies he's worked/planning to work already from CHIKARA to Dragon Gate USA to PWG and more. The guy is just a beast, he never rests.

Bryan will end up back in the WWE in my opinion, there has been so much publicity over his release for the WWE not to take advantage of the situation. He is so talented in the ring, I cannot see any scenartio where the WWE will willingly ignore Bryan and leave him back in the indies.

If his 90 days are up before Summerslam, I think he will make an appearance, but if not he will be back sooner rather than later

People dont seem to realize that the WWE can take him back during the 90 days. He just cant appear on TV for other companies before then. But if the WWE wanted him back at Summerslam, they could easily sign him.

I do believe that Danielson will be back in the WWE sooner rather than later. Especially now that Vince realizes that superstars like Bryan dont come like they used to. Also, I think Vince has heard us voice out about his firing, and is more than willing to hire him again.

I believe Danielson will be back eventually. It really wasn't a move that Vince wanted to make but he had to from the pressure. I can see Danielson having a good career in the WWE if he has the same personality and charisma that he showed when he fueded with The Miz & Michael Cole on NXT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back