Oh, Jack-Hammer...

Nick Black

The Heel God
Dude. How do you manage to compile so many thoughts into your brain? Every post I see of yours I find it difficult to respond to because my tiny pea brain cannot even wrap around all of the text you shoot out onto a single post. Most take up almost my whole screen. No, I'm not saying it in a bad way, but I swear, you must have some kind of fucking supercomputer in your brain. Or you might just honestly have so many thoughts inside that head of yours. I'm slightly in shock, so this is what I have decided to do: Rant. It's just that when I go to respond to anything you post, It takes me a good 20 minutes just to process everything you previously said. After that, I need a drink of water because I'm getting dehydrated. Then, I need to take my ADD meds so I can go back to the computer and actually take more time to compile my thoughts. Finally, I just get really discouraged by my stupidity and sheer naivety and decide to either leave the post alone, or pay attention to somebody else's comment so that I feel like I'm worth something asdad dgjaskfjajtjkthakfjhalgjsa.grwykykgksfgjafagadfg... :shooter:

If this guy gets Jack-Hammer to post in the bar I'll...probably not do anything, but I'll rep him, I guess.

Jack Hammer never comes in here because he is to busy compiling so many thoughts in his brain, so that he can post something worth reading in the wrestling sections.

Didn't Jack-Hammer make one post in here before? I can almost swear he did, wherever the End of Year Awards were held, he posted there and I'm certain they were here.

Son of a bitch is straight, and that's all that matters to Kelly Kelly.

Or maybe it doesn't.

I did mention about my tiny pea brain, right? I did PM him, but I don't know who the hell comes in here. Besides, I don't think well when drinking and I'm sure you all completely understand. (Though the pea brain makes it worse).

My brain can handle many Jack-Hammer posts before overheating. How do ya like them apples?

Jack-Hammer might be one of the posters that has repped me the most since he's joined WZ. The guy knows talent when he sees it.

You think thats something, when I got my first rep from Jack-Hammer I swear my boner got a penis.

Damn. I'd love for that to happen. Seems like an amazing feeling. All I need is that rep... *insert blatant sucking up here*

Jack-Hammer rep would be fucking AWESOMMMEEEE.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIxEo88Fz-c[/YOUTUBE]

Getting Jack-Hammer rep might be the easiest rep to get. Just make a halfway decent post in any forum he moderates, and he'll rep you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back