My New Fav Five

In no particular order:

- Dave
- Theo
- JGlass
- Tastycles
- Sam/Coco (Fuck you, I can do it too.)

Honorable mentions: Nate, DirtyJose, Harthan, Slyfox, NorCal, LSN, JWGunslinger (Where the fuck is he, anyway?).

D-Man- Holds back nothing
Sly- Always sticks to his guns
Dragon Saga- Possibly the most passionate Jerichoholic of all
Harthan- Always a good read
Sam/Coco- Would advise against fucking with this guy

Honorable mention: Johnny Gunnz Fucking hilarious.

In no particular order:

- Dave
- Theo
- JGlass
- Tastycles
- Sam/Coco (Fuck you, I can do it too.)

Honorable mentions: Nate, DirtyJose, Harthan, Slyfox, NorCal, LSN, JWGunslinger (Where the fuck is he, anyway?).

Expected not to show after I took your precious championship from you son.

Sam's in the list seeing as I've met him thrice.

Mine is usually pretty consistent as it sticks to the people I interact with the most seeing as I don't post as often as I use to.

-Crock
-JGlass
-Muffin Top Merkley
-FunKay
-Insert revolving door of anyone (#1Peep, Mustang Sally, Norcal, Hamler, usually lead the way)

Conspiracy theory: IDR has hijacked Nick's account with the help of shattered, and staged this whole resigning from WWE mod to make TNA look better; it makes it seem like WWE isn't interesting enough for Nick to want to stay on board in that section.

My proof: Nick used a fucking icon in the OP. Only IDR does that.

No particular order and I'm probably forgetting many:

-JGlass
-justin
-Crock
-Falkon (because ponies, duh)
-Megatron

Honorable mentions: Yazloz, Shotaro, Overlast, Stormtrooper(even though he is a mule)...others.

I like most regular posters here; I don't think I have a top five. If I were to make a list of my favorite posters, however, I could say with certainty that Slyfox696 would be in there.

in no real order...

Theo- pretty chill dude plus hes 1 of the only two people on here who im friends with on facebook so i cant leave him or his epic beard off the list.

Lowdown- seeing as im on his list had to put him on mine...plus im pretty sure this guy understands my genius

It's Damn Real- seems pretty chill and he reps the TNA section pretty damn good i must say.

i dont really know who else to put i dont really have a problem with anybody on here...if i was going based off who i get the most rep from martin gabriel and dagger would be top of the list i get a good amount of my rep from those two.

No particular order and I'm probably forgetting many:

-JGlass
-justin
-Crock
-Falkon (because ponies, duh)
-Megatron

Honorable mentions: Yazloz, Shotaro, Overlast, Stormtrooper(even though he is a mule)...others.

Don't lie, it IS in particular order. I know how you feel about me <3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back