My New Fav Five

Once upon a time, I knew who my five favorite posters were. I no longer remember. However, I think my taste has changed over the past year, so here's my new list, in no real particular order:

Sam - This one is obvious.

Coco - A lot like Sam, but meaner. Think drunk Superman in Superman III.

Slyfox - He's not always right, but it's always interesting to see him say so. He sticks to it.

Norcal - Making his first appearance on my list (or so I think). He doesn't post often, and he doesn't say much. He usually make sense, and he's funnier than most of you. The description of his apartment JGlass gave moves him up to the top tier.

shattered dreams - Another new edition to the list. For the longest time, I couldn't stand him. My brain grew. I got smarter. I have no idea what his true thoughts are - I think he just likes to argue and make people angry. I like it.

Honorable mentions go to guys like Nathaniel, Big Nick Dudley, Xfear and... Stormtrooper. That's right, I said it. Fucking Stormtrooper. Sure, he can be a massive, miserable cunt, and is a lot of the time. However, when he starts breaking down posts, you know it's going to get ugly. Good stuff.

That's it. That's what I have. Post your own list (translation - let the e-dick sucking begin).

EDIT: If you didn't end up in my Fav Five, don't let that discourage you from placing me in yours. It won't bother me. Not one bit.

Alright, let's see.

It's Damn Real- The man reps TNA and knows his hockey.

Diet Soda- The homie from the UK. We be grubbin

DirtyJose- All around good poster

Triple Naitch- Can't hate a man that's in Tara's bed, or vice versa

Big Nick Dudley- Like you as a mod. Great Poster

Honorable mentions: Killjoy, The Brain, KB, Chrome, SXENightmare.

-Sam
-jmt225
-Gelgarin
-SNS
-George Steele's Barber

Honourable Mentions: JGlass, Barbosa, shattered dreams, NorCal, xfear, Nick, IDR, Tasty, Doc

Who I Miss: GD, Luther, Jake, tdigle, TM, Jane, Angel

If I haven't mentioned you, that doesn't mean I don't like you. But I probably don't.

These threads suck. In other news, grapes are sour.

Oh well.

Triple Naitch
Nate
Sam
Killjoy( impressed with his showing in the debate league)
Funkay

Honorable Mentions: Crock, HateHabs

Though, I must say, I have not read too many posts outside the debate league and the WZ tournament lately.

SNS
GSB
Coco
Bill Lesnar
Nate

Honorable mentions: Fuck off

The threads like these involving regular posters that are the most hated are always more entertaining.

Coco
Slyfox
JGlass
Hamler
Sam

Not here enough to really give a good list, but I've seen enough of those guys (the first two especially, who I knew before I was here) to know that I like them.

Probably the same list as always:

In no particular order: Rayne, shattered dreams, Gelgarin, Coco and a revolving door of Jack-Hammer, Triple Naitch, Sam, and most of the other intelligent, well-spoken users who tend to contribute across the board.

Gelgarin has become my favorite since the WZ Tournament started. Coco and Sam are dangerously close to becoming the same person these days so I'll count them as one. Sly is always up there.

Gelgarin
Coco/Sam
Slyfox
Norcal
TWJC: The Beginning

Honorable Mentions: shattered dreams, SNS, JGlass, Harthan, DirtyJose.

Sam, Coco, Naitch, Nate and probably Jack-Hammer. I love the complete emotional detachment I feel reading his work, it's an information thing.

Side notes: Where is LSN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back