Fav Five

That's a good question. I'd say going into KC my Fav Five would have to be...

- Steven Holmes
- Drake Callahan
- Sam Smith
- Action Saxton
- Dr. Zues

That's a good question. I'd say going into KC my Fav Five would have to be...

- Steven Holmes
- Drake Callahan
- Sam Smith
- Action Saxton
- Dr. Zues

:blush:

My fave five going in are:

-Saxton
-Celeste
-Saboteur
-Barbosa
-Drake

Side note; something I find kinda interesting, Echelon and Mikolenko refer to me as Zues. Curious if there's a backstory to this

1) Saboteur
2) Saboteur
3) Saboteur
4) Action Saxton
5) Saboteur

Seriously though, here's my list. I'm not going to include Saxton because he's been in almost every RP I've written for the last year, so obviously he's one of my favorites. Also, this is no particular order.

1) S.H.I.T.
2) Barbosa
3) Dr. Zeus
4) Ace Stevens
5) Izzy Stone

Seeing as the fed's been shifted around a lot over the course of the last 9 months, I figured it would be about time to bump this thread. In no particular order:

• Constantine
  • Amber Warren
  • Dr Zeus
  • Vega
  • Cerberus (cheating I know, but I can't choose between the pair of them)

Feel free to post, and if you feel like it, justify your opinions.

In no particular order:

• M. Winters
  • Amber Warren
  • Flex Mussél
  • Dr. Zeus
  • Fallout

M. Winters is the kind of guy I'd pay money to see Ramparte feud with. He has that spiritual edge that I can see easily alter whether or not he will be a heel or face. He has that flexibility. I love me some zealot characters and this one is played to a "T".

Amber Warren just has that it factor to me right now. Her development has been nothing short of phenomenal and is truly a threat as a champion coming in to All or Nothing. El Califa Dragon almost beat her out on my 5, though. Those damn dragons.

Flex Mussél is a biased pick, yeah, but he lifts. Bet you don't even.

Dr. Zeus's feud with Kurtesy and his new found partnership with The Beard is stellar and has kept me interested since I first joined. If anything Ramparte is a poser to him. He's the very definition of a solid character.

Fallout is the type of guy I'd love to see wreck shit. A super soldier with a dystopian twist really appeals to my love for the Fallout™ franchise. Can't wait to see what else is in store for this guy.

There are many others I'd list, but these are only the five I could think of on the top of my head right now that I enjoy.

Bumped for Kingdom Come VI. Hail Cerberus.

M
Flex Mussel
Eve Taylor
S.H.I.T
Mister Alhazred

That's right. 2/3rds of the greatest term in the werld. Would put Ramparte but he's in a league of his own

The Beard
Matt Tastic
Ty Burna
Theron Daggershield
Daddy Mack

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member